It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinfoil hats actually amplify mind-control beams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So, conspiracy theorists have had it wrong all this time.

Perhaps the tinfoil hats are a government conspiracy by which to control us, a 'false flag' of sorts.

boingboing.net...

A group of MIT students decided to test the performance of different tinfoil beanies to see how various designs (the "classical," "fez" and "centurion") interacted with commonly used industrial radio applications. They found that all three designs actually amplified these mind control rays radio waves, suggesting that the tinfoil hat meme might be a false-flag operation engineered to trick the wily and suspicious into making it easier to beam messages into their skulls.

Who would've thought that the idea of wearing a tinfoil hat to repel the mind-control beams of the Illuminati/NWO/Shadow Government has the opposite effect?

Does that mean that all the 'sheeple' are in fact on the side of the truth, and the 'tinfoil hatted conspiracy theorists' are doing the bidding to the PTB?

Who'd of thunk it?
edit on 16-2-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
HAH!

The beautiful irony!

Thanks for the link
I guess I need to throw out all my hats now... Or bake a whole lot of potatoes

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Well that would explain some of the crazy that was being spun by the guy on ats recently who claimed he had perfected his own version of one....

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
So, conspiracy theorists have had it wrong all this time.

Perhaps the tinfoil hats are a government conspiracy by which to control us, a 'false flag' of sorts.

boingboing.net...

A group of MIT students decided to test the performance of different tinfoil beanies to see how various designs (the "classical," "fez" and "centurion") interacted with commonly used industrial radio applications. They found that all three designs actually amplified these mind control rays radio waves, suggesting that the tinfoil hat meme might be a false-flag operation engineered to trick the wily and suspicious into making it easier to beam messages into their skulls.

Who would've thought that the idea of wearing a tinfoil hat to repel the mind-control beams of the Illuminati/NWO/Shadow Government has the opposite effect?

Does that mean that all the 'sheeple' are in fact on the side of the truth, and the 'tinfoil hatted conspiracy theorists' are doing the bidding to the PTB?

Who'd of thunk it?

Oh don't tell them that then we won't be able to identify the crazies.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, damn. Out goes the helmet, although it is fun wearing it when I put my head in the microwave.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I always said Kevlar offers more protection.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
Yeah but it doesn't look nearly as cool. I mean, when you're bored you can at least look at the shiny foil. OOOo shiny!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I dont believe these scientists, stooges

Where are the reports, the evidence

This is like taking away the guns.
Now they are after our hats

Its a conspiracy to fool people into giving up their protection, its a false flag, false flag

Think about it

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

NO.

Tin foil hats protect my delicate brain cells.

edit on 16-2-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I dont believe these scientists, stooges

Where are the reports, the evidence

Here you go Link to study

PS: Stop stalking me
edit on 16/2/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Never mind. Not a good idea
edit on 16-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Thanks for that, I had problems linking to the same study I could only find on web-archive.

From the conclusion.

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ”radio location” (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites. The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

This is actually an old study, but one I felt worth revisiting.
edit on 16-2-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My cats thank you for this information.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think this is some sage advice.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

One of those "scientists" Ali Rahimi probably ISIS,

Its so obvious he is a stooge

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Am I correct in remembering that the only thing aluminum might impede - and even then not particularly well necessarily in that form - is microwaves anyway? Or am I completely off base?

I always thought if there really were such a concern, people would be better off constructing complete and functional yet portable Faraday cages that surrounded their heads. Not very practical of course lol.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I spent 6 years getting my family to wear these things.

Now I have to somehow explain that their 'custom' hats are doing more damage than good and must go in the bin.

They're going to think I'm crazy.

Cheers 'buddy'.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

This was actually a real head of a man just before the beam hit... Nasty stuff I would say...At least he looked happy up till the end.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Haha idiots, I'll just turn mine inside out.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That's why you should make your own "Thought Screen Helmet". Blueprints right here-

www.stopabductions.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join