It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bethesda release Fallout 4 DLC details , we're off to the coast of Maine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I've never messed around with mods before which is kinda odd considering I play a lot on computer. Currently playing skyrim and I know there are mods for it, I just don't know how to get them.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I get all my mods from The Nexus - they have a page for almost every game you can mod!

Skyrim Nexus
Fallout 4 Nexus

And also, for Skyrim, I like this site:
Skyrim Gems
This has all the Skyrim Mods that have been deemed worthy for various reasons.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nexus mods dot com has been my go to for Oblivion and FO 3 on PC. They have complete instructions on how to use mods there.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So apparently, even though it's not even a year old, Nuka World will be the last dlc for fallout 4. WTF?!?!?
www.gamespot.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'd rather they start work on TES 6 than expand Fallout , they might get Obsidian to do something like New Vegas again.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I see your point, I just wish the dlc had been better. Automatron and Wasteland workshop don't seem interesting to me. Far Harbor and Nuka world look OK. Compared to FO3 and NV dlc's FO4 falls short IMO.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Definitely, the DLC were a bit lacklustre for Fallout 4...

While I approve of their settlement system to some extent... there's TOO much of it. I do like my latest playthrough though on survival, and I've been working on each settlement before moving on, making sure they have at least 100 defence before I scarper

But, they could've left the workshop stuff to modders while they focussed on proper content for the game.'

Ah well.

TES 6!!!!! Come at me!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
PS; and to top it off, we haven't gotten mods for PS4 yet!! I know, I know play on pc, mine isn't able to handle the new games lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Totally agree with everything you said.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Gameplay Trailer for Fallout 4 Nuka-World DLC , doors opening at the end of the month.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join