It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

no so? how so? whats the plan?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

If we had a strong President, which we don't, he could dismantle the C.I.A. and replace it with an agency directly accountable to him and much less clandestine in nature. Of course, Obama is Obama and bold aggressive and proactive are words not yet a part of his vocabulary.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This killing does have all the ear marks of the C.I.A. because they usually strike important people with potential policy changing clout like Justice Scalia when suspicions point in a different direction (like at Obama here).

Well, if you want to eliminate him as a possible player, you'd have a hard time convincing me. A case like this, there isn't just one layer to the onion.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Of course Obama might have actually been a part of this but I don't think so as it all came down in such typical C.I.A. fashion, and the president really has little or no control over this rogue clandestine secret society and loose cannon!
edit on 17-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected a misspelled word

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

if you had a strong president he would get assassinated. whats plan B?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Plan B: Have the new president, hopefully also strong, abolish the C.I.A. and replace it with a less clandestine agency directly accountable to him or her. I don't have a Plan C.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Again, no full autopsy has been ordered

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElzaQ

Of course not. The C.I.A. makes sure of things like that when they are behind a murder as they leave no stone unturned in the cover up.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join