It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened JUST BEFORE Justice Scalia Died is Raising Some SERIOUS Questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
There's no such thing as coincidence.

The so called "conservatives" better not cave on this one.....

yeah, a overweight 79 year old man dies of a heart attack......yeah, really mysterious. (rolls eyes)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Did someone do an autopsy and find he died of a heart attack?

Last I read, even his physician did not have a specific cause of death in mind. He only stated that without an autopsy, it's reasonable to conclude he died of some natural cause in light of his health issues.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The "cause of death" was determined over a cell phone.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: badinko

Dig this:

*The Obama Den of Iniquity: Part 1; The Scalia Conspiracy*
Ver.2

The Victim: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

1) Died Feb 13, 2016 (suspicious circumstances) at the Cibolo Creek Ranch in Texas.

2) Was well known for ultra-Conservative viewpoints.

3) Was targeted and smeared many times by rival political and social and (anti) religious agenda driven pundits.

4) Scalia was a member of The Knights of Malta and Opus Dei and a Catholic.

5) Scalia was a regular guest speaker at the Bohemian Grove Club.

The Players

1) The (Cibolo Creek Ranch) hotel owner businessman John Poindexter (a democrat donor) invites (on recomendation from an anonymous "friend") conservative Scalia to a 'private' vacation.
Poindexter praised by Obama for work in Democrat fund raising.
Poindexter had problems with the State Park people when buying more land for the "Ranch".
Poindexter might be having IRS tax problems, opening the possibilities of blackmail?
Poindexter wears a tie emblam known to be a symbol of The International Order of Saint Hubertus, and he is in fact a high ranking official.

2) Judge Cinderela Guevara (who "announced" Scalia's cause of death and decided no autopsy was necessary) is Democrat and has had "problems" in past cases, and was the "first" judge "they" got ahold of to somehow determine the cause of death over a phone not in person.

3) Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez. Had past problems and was linked to Judge Cinderela Guevara. Played a part in the determination of the "cause of death".

4) Brewster County District Attorney Rod Ponton. Has controversial cases and past problems.

5) "The Attending Physician Office" specifically: Brian P. Monahan, MD (Scalia's doctor?)

6) The Scalia Family (allegedly requesting no autopsy)

7) C. Allen Foster, Scalia's lawyer friend with international connections (the possible "lure" agent?). Is a (recent) high ranking official of the International Order of Saint Hubertus.

8) Sunset Funeral Home (El Paso, TX), allegedly embalmed Scalia and flushed the blood down a drain (standard procedure !!)

The Stakes

Court Cases that affect Obama/Democrats/the UN, the Vatican

Immigration and Climate Change Executive actions by Obama

Possible Vatican/Jesuit NWO agenda making "changes" to key people in power

UN/Vatican/Obama NWO Climate Change agendas (and other agendas)

Scalia wrote a majority opinion in a Supreme Court case (in 2014) that involved Argentina debt

The "Coincidences"

1.) Hillary no-longer looks like a 'sure thing' to succeed Obama...Obama desperate to see a Democrat appoint the next Left Wing Justice

2.) Scalia blocks Obama case(s) in the Supreme Court

3.) Pope nearby in the area (Pope Francis is the very first Jesuit Pope) (Opus Dei out of favor?)(Knights of Malta out of favor?)

3a) The 3 Catholic Supreme Court Justices (one is Scalia) did not attend The Pope's address to Congress on 9/25/2015

3b) The Pope meets with Obama 9/23/2015 (hmmm)(possible discussions about NWO agendas in common)

4.) Supreme Court Justices receive U.S. Marshall and Supreme Court Police protection EXCEPT when on vacation, Scalia refused on site protection while at "The Ranch"

5.) Scene of death not secured, and a lone Border Patrol vehicle alledgedly "seen" by somebody

6.) Cause of death initially "determined" over the phone

7.) No autopsy ordered by Judge Cinderella (apparently "legal")

8.) Some airplane landing records indicate other people attending the "party" at the Ranch are The International Order of Saint Hubertus members

8a.) Scalia's body embalmed in short time frame at a funeral home far away (El Paso) (suspicious) (not actually verified)

9) All official reports coming from a few key people mostly via phone conversations and letters and police reports based on nothing but phone conversations and suspicious "eyewitnesses".

10) Sheriff Dominguez "reports" the FBI declined to get involved after Federal Marshals arrive around 10pm.

11) Pope Francis is native of Argentina. The International Order of Saint Hubertus is organized in Argentina.

11a) Pope meets with Argentian President on Feb 27, 2016 in the Vatican.

11b) C. Allen Foster, Scalia's lawyer friend, goes to Argentina shortly after the Scalia death incident.

12) The Pope's top financial advisor has been testifying to the Australian court about the abuse in the church

13) Pope Francis’s secretary (and secretary to other Vatican officials) found dead a few days after Scalia's death

The Possibilities

Scalia "Lured" to the Ranch perhaps to give a speech or seminar?

Scalia killed some place else on the Ranch property (not the touted Bedroom)?

UN/Vatican/Obama NWO agenda selectively eliminating opposition?

Some members of The International Order of Saint Hubertus are Jesuits?

Conclusions

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "cause of death" was determined over a cell phone.

his family insisted on NOT having an autopsy. according to his doctors, he had coronary heart disease, he was diabetic, and he had other health problems. on top of that he was overweight, and he was 79 years old....so, in your thought process, it has to be murder...got it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You can prove the family actually had any say in the matter right?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The issue is whether the reporting of his state of health was accurate. The family may or may not have had a say in the matter, and, once again, it depends on the accuracy of the information as transmitted.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

The issue is whether the reporting of his state of health was accurate. The family may or may not have had a say in the matter, and, once again, it depends on the accuracy of the information as transmitted.

I am sure the information has been closely controlled. In other words, accurate within a very loose interpretation.

The family probably stated they didn't need an autopsy if 'authorities' viewing the body felt there was no foul play. The family was assumedly told 'no signs of foul play' so they said no to an autopsy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You got it right on!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Over in SO's thread there has been a lot of interesting information discovered and posted about including the identities of two other attendees to this secret meeting.

This was done by way of linking air traffic records with the private airstrip the ranch has and it has also been discovered that these two other attendees are members of the Order of St. Hubertus.

Start with this post by Indigo5 and read forward for the details of how he found these two names.

Justice Scalia was a member of the Knights of Malta.

Make of this what you will.

I see I do have some catching up to do, then!! Crazy few weeks, and no time to read this stuff lately! Appreciate the details. Will catch up over a couple of days and post some opinions.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I believe Scalia was killed by the C.I.A. acting as an agent of the nefarious secret society known as the Trilateral Commission!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So lets get this straight. Are you accusing Obama of murdering a Supreme Court justice in order to get his way on the decision?

why wouldnt he? I would. id make an exceptional president. hardly any empathy and just enough political, economical, and psychological know how to get sh!t done. vote me. "America good"

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I really do not think Obama was behind Scalia's murder although suspicions surely pointed in his direction. This only made it easier for the C.I.A. to do the deed and get away with it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

No they wouldn't have told Obama about it as his acting isn't up to Par, he'd have messed up and looked guilt ridden, they did this behind his back on purpose so that wouldn't happen, and nothing would be directly linked to him.

This was a job done by someone with money power and more than enough hate flowing through their callus veins.

Someone who clearly wants to prevent ANYONE from Destroying and Smashing apart their Beloved Vile Plans for WD. 'World Domination'.

edit on 3/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

who cares i say. if someone stands in the way they get killed. it doesn't matter who orders it. they are all part of the same apparatus. thats just how government works. the quicker people get this the quicker we can actually do something to change it.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

We can start to change it by getting rid of the C.I.A., a dangerous murder, inc. that has been behind many assassinations and attempted assassinations over the years.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

ohh yeah how you gonna do that? stop it. just sit back and enjoy the madness. take down the CIA a new org will replace it in a decade under the same facade.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

I believe Scalia was killed by the C.I.A. acting as an agent of the nefarious secret society known as the Trilateral Commission!

Well, if he was killed, and I see that as likely, then i would have to be some group or groups with a LOT of clout. As for those, well, I believe a lot of them aren't as different as people might think, and that the same forces are working behind the scenes in them, for purposes even some high up in such groups might not fully understand. A lot coming to a head soon, too, I suspect!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This killing does have all the ear marks of the C.I.A. because they usually strike important people with potential policy changing clout like Justice Scalia when suspicions point in a different direction (like at Obama here).

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Not so. And even if it was, that doesn't mean we should not at least try! There is nothing worse than blind passive acceptance of a bad status quo!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join