It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dies

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

This is already getting incredibly convoluted.

Now they're saying he was found with a pillow over his head?

And think of this folks! Who goes to bed without rolling over once or twice? Wrinkling our PJ's, sweating a bit, fussing with our covers.

According to his friends, his PJ's were fresh as a daisy. The covers were undisturbed and his hands were folded peacefully over the covers.

Who sleeps like that, except in the movies from the 1950's?

And now there's a pillow over his head? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
if Judge Scalia was murdered by someone using his pillow, leaving it there was pretty much dumb.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Do people usually fall asleep with pillows covering their heads? I don't know anyone who does.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: takehold

Yeah, you're right.

Putting a pillow over your head while having a heart attack is a much better explanation.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: takehold

I agree with that....unless they were in a hurry to leave the scene and didn't remove it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's obvious now that he "died" somewhere else and the body was placed on the bed.

Classic Columbo mystery here.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

More like a Hercule Poirot.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The El Presidente suite's back opens onto a common green space by a lake. There are sliding glass doors to a indoor porch connected to the room, which would've been easy to enter and exit through without being seen in the halls.
edit on 14-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

And think of this folks! Who goes to bed without rolling over once or twice? Wrinkling our PJ's, sweating a bit, fussing with our covers.

According to his friends, his PJ's were fresh as a daisy. The covers were undisturbed and his hands were folded peacefully over the covers.

It sounds like "it" was done with a certain amount of respect and honor, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
El Presidente Suite

El Presidente Lakeside Cíbolo
El Presidente Grand Suite at Cíbolo Lakeside houses 1,100 square feet of space that includes ceiling-to-floor glass doors and windows facing the lake, a private outdoor fire pit, a leather couch and chairs, a separate stand-up shower, hand-painted double sinks and a ceramic tile wet bar.

www.cibolocreekranch.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting timing!
West Tx Bush country, wonder if there will be a list of the 40 guests released...doubt it.

Foul play suspected?
He died, I believe, in his sleep.

He was found dead in his room,yes. The thing that's messed up is the fact that Obama has proven to be a liar and a narcissist. A lot of people don't trust him.That being said, a lot of key legislation was coming to the court very soon, and this justice was the one holding Obama back.
They pronounced him dead and gave cause of death over the phone without examining him,and his body was taken to a funeral home and embalmed the same day.This renders an autopsy useless. Why would this happen?
If it was done right all suspicion could have been snuffed.
Do I think he was murdered, More likely than not.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

The part of his PJ's being fresh as a daisy is unusual. People evacuate their bowls immediately after death.
Odd...unless it was staged and he was killed elsewhere, then dressed for bed and posed.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know what to think.Just going by what this guy who found Him dead said.Makes for a good conspiracy if this is true.All the stuff going on in the world today one may never know what kind of evil plots go on we do not know about to grab power.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would bet that there is a real possibility that some windy city gangsters may have, may have, assassinated the strongest pro Constitutional Conservative on the SCOTUS.

I mean my god, look how Hillary & Obama basically ignored over hundreds of requests from Ambassador Stevens for more security, only to ignore his pleas, and then allow him to be violated and murdered in Benghazi?

It is atleast something to consider? ~$heopleNation
edit on 14-2-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
this is scary >.<

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Interesting timing!
West Tx Bush country, wonder if there will be a list of the 40 guests released...doubt it.

Foul play suspected?
He died, I believe, in his sleep.

He was found dead in his room,yes. The thing that's messed up is the fact that Obama has proven to be a liar and a narcissist. A lot of people don't trust him.That being said, a lot of key legislation was coming to the court very soon, and this justice was the one holding Obama back.
They pronounced him dead and gave cause of death over the phone without examining him,and his body was taken to a funeral home and embalmed the same day.This renders an autopsy useless. Why would this happen?
If it was done right all suspicion could have been snuffed.
Do I think he was murdered, More likely than not.

I find it suspicious that no autopsy was ordered. Many states have laws that say if there is an unattended death, an autopsy is required. My mother died in Florida nearly 17 years ago and they did an autopsy. If the authorities didn't order one I would have requested it. So why did they refuse to do so in the case of Scalia? I smell a rat.

I did some digging and found that Judge Guevara, who ruled over the phone that his death was due to natural causes, made a similar ruling in the case of a young Texas girl in 2014. That girl supposedly committed suicide but her mother fought this. Here are a couple of excerpts from that report:

I made an appointment with the JP to discuss this and other things on the Monday following Melaney'€™s death, August 12, 2013. My sister and I and other members of our family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara (yes, that i€™s her real name). When we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she had only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin'€™s suggestion because she thought the cause of death was obvious. My sister asked her at one meeting, "€œWith all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevara said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister. Had the possibility never entered her mind?

and.....

My sister and my daughter'€™s paternal aunt and I went to see Cinderela Guevara several times. I went to see her alone two times. I am very lucky I never called her, I just showed up by myself and she saw me.

When she was alone with me, Ms. Guevara asked about my religious beliefs several times. We spoke about the Catholic faith and on September 3, 2013, when I met with her, she told me that she had prayed to God for an answer as to whether it was suicide or not and asked God to give her an answer in the video. She said she did not receive an answer as to that, but she did receive an answer from God. She stated to me that God told her that, yes this was a tragedy, but the true tragedy was that Melaney had died without accepting Jesus Christ as her savior.

My comment: It was not Judge Guevara's right to claim this poor woman's daughter died w/o Christ. That is something only the Lord Himself would know.

Another excerpt:

On September 29, 2013, Melaney's paternal aunt, Vicki, and I met with Cinderela Guevara for the last time and noted the presence of several deputies in the hallway as we left. Had security been called on two overweight old ladies? Why? I asked Rod Ponton and Kevin Ficke the next day and they said they did not know why Guevara would feel threatened by us.

That week I went to the newspaper and talked to the editor who published a story in the Big Bend Sentinel about my dissatisfaction with the investigation. The weekly paper came out with the story on Thursday morning, October 3, 2013. I made the karmic mistake of saying that I had nothing left to lose by going to the paper. That same day, a secret inquest was held between Cinderela Guevara, Rod Ponton, Kevin Ficke, Danny Dominguez and Deputy Nunez and they determined that my daughter had committed suicide.

What's wrong with Judge Guevara?????? I smell a rat and believe Scalia's death was murder.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

This is all very Clintonesque.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is an odd story on the headline page of Drudge, states

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter.

PILLOW OVER HEAD??

www.mysanantonio.com...

WTF?!?

Ahh, I see SO is all over it-

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-2-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No, you did not answer. There was not a yes or a no answer when it was a simple yes or no question.

If your reading comprehension is so low that you cannot answer "yes" or "no" to a yes or no question then there is not any more to discuss with you as we are talking about laws in this country and if you cannot manage a yes or a no to a yes or no question then your reading comprehension is not going to be at a high enough level to have an intelligent discussion concerning laws, which are more complex.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To those with reading comprehension:

The political situation within the republican party right now is very tenuous for establishment republicans. For the first time establishment republicans are seeing just how angry their voting base is - and just how close they are to being voted out of office in their next term.

To what extent their jobs are in danger won't be fully known until the end of this election. Is it just a couple of states? Or it is widespread? They will soon find out. The extent in which it currently appears as if all their jobs are in danger means they really need to get a better handle on what their constituency really wants them to do. Something again, this election will tell them.

This leaves them in a position where they need to be very careful how they act right now or not one of them will have a job next time their jobs are up for vote. It is intelligence which is telling them they need to wait to decide what nomination to accept. Simple common sense really.

No one is saying Obama does not have the right and responsibility to nominate, but a nomination is not unilateral appointment. The republican party right now needs to know what direction to take and they feel that direction will be clearly shown this election cycle. I support that decision, unless Obama brings us a nice originalist, then I would say yes all the way. BUT the ones under consideration at the moment are anything but originalists so its a safe bet we will be waiting for a long time anyway.

However, originalist is only my vote. The rest of the republican party should be heard also. A majority vote ending up for Rubio, or Bush, or any other candidate might change the decision on who the republican party should accept - because it shows where the majority of the republicans stand.

Hopefully that makes sense to everyone. The republicans currently in office need to make the decisions their constituency wants them to, and they are currently finding out they haven't been doing that at all.

Therefore, you will have to forgive the republicans as our representatives are just now waking up to a few facts and need a little time to decipher just what those facts are.

edit on 15-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join