a reply to: Willtell
I agree with you.
I believe if things continue to get bad enough, a peaceful revolution could be possible. However all Americans will have to participate to make
1. Stop paying your taxes.
2. slowly start removing your money out of the Banks.
3. Stop supporting and shopping at big corporate stores.
4. Stop paying for cable, and Satellite TV, no more propaganda media, it will die.
5. Stay home as much as possible, no more dining out or going to movies, nightclubs, shopping Malls. This will start hurting big business.
6. Keep your internet, it is the only way to spread our intentions to the government that we have had enough.
7. Start a new election process in your local county, We The People are looking for politicians that have no ties to the rich.
8. No lobbying allowed in this new process.
9. Do not shop on the internet. use the internet for communications and blogging.
10. If you own property start grown food.
11. Start supporting your local Farmers Markets, buy most of your food at the Farmers Markets.
12. Learn to barter, and use it when possible.
If all Americans will do this, you will start seeing big corporate business collapsing, the banking cartels will start collapsing these corporation
will be screaming at the government to do something.
Meanwhile mainstream media will go under, no more propaganda.
What we are trying to do here, is to show our bought and paid for politicians in Washington that THEY don't have the power to control or dictate to We
The People any longer, that we have turn our backs against a failed corrupt system that only serves the elite, at the same time we are demonstrating
our power by bringing our economy to a screeching stand still.
All the big corporations and Banking in the US will come crashing down financially, while they are screaming to politicians in Washington to do
The only answers the government in Washington will be able to tell these corporations is that the American people will not Listen to us anymore.
Do you hear the noise in Washington right now, as the tables have just turned. Our politions would not listen or serve We The People, now it has got
I call this a Mexican stand off.
If We The People expect some good changes to be made For The People, By The People, then we have to make that happened.
If anyone else has any good idea's what We The People can do please post them.
I believe this is one of the most peaceful ways of protest without leaving your home and no one gets hurt.
edit on 13-2-2016 by
Informer1958 because: (no reason given)