It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangle Space ship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
The Triangle that you have seen is a manifestation of the earliest known deity of Babylonian folklore and is still worshipped today. Today it is better known as the Traci Lords and it is said that if you stare into the center of it you will see a million stars, past, present, and future all at once. This is the secret of the elite and what the Templars died trying to keep holy.
You are special/chosen. I haven't heard of anyone looking into the Traci Lords since the early '80s.
Next time try to get some video!

I think Skeptic Overlord fixed the million stars bug, thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
Today it is better known as the Traci Lords

WTF???

You people are too much. LOLOL

The Traci Lords!!!! Hahahahah.....

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

HAHA Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The gods of ats have smiled favorably on this night.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This goes beyond the flying triangle, this means that the cylinder shape ,the diamond shape, the cigar craft and the black knight have all been a lie.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

beamed telepathically to Penniston

And that little statement dosen't raise a whole forest of red flags for you?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal
After going through it, they are coordinates’ on where the three energies are going to show up it’s a map of where they come and maybe go.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

This still doesn't explain the orb I saw...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes What color was it and can you go into more details about this encounter.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Silver sphere stationary in the sky, Lincolnshire, UK . 2007 iirc. Altitude approx 200 meters. Time, about midday. Weather conditions, not a cloud in the sky, sunny.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You say you found out saucers don't exist... all it is is a free energy defice inside the saucer and magnets on the top and bottom and around the sides in segments around the sides. Negative charge down and positive charge up and you have anti-gravity without any wind. Put a positive charge in one segment and a negative charge in the opposite segment and you have forward 'propulsion', directional movement. That triangle you talk about is not the all seeing eye, the all seeing eye is a person in the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I enjoyed reading your OP

It's good to see someone putting their thoughts out there like that and a change from the usually brief OPs.

A problem with the argument is that triangular objects were quite rare in the body of reported of sightings. If you run your eyes through the Project Grudge reports, there are barely any. Coincidentally, I noticed one described as 'arrow' shaped that I consider the first report of a triangular object - no time to link it right now.

In terms of close encounter reports with solid-looking objects, the bulk of them were disc-shaped. It's not clear to me why such descriptions would be explained by black triangles. What makes a report of a daylight disc erroneous and what makes a black triangle sighting authentic? Do you see what I mean there? Why is one unbelievable and the other just fine?

Another angle is how several reports described the underbelly of the triangles as being structured. They involved rivets, piping, gangway-style structures etc. Not all, but enough to raise the earlier question of accepting one set of reports and dismissing another set.

In my own experience, one of the biggest challenges to explaining sightings is the temptation to ignore what we don't like, dismiss what we can't explain and shine a spotlight on what suits our mindsets.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Wait til you see one.

If they're "us" I'm more scared.

Also, triangles are not that rare in modern times. In the last 15 years in New York there have been almost twice as many triangle sightings as saucer sightings. Cool chart in the link. 165 disc to 276 triangle.

15 years of UFO shapes over new York:

www.syracusenewtimes.com...

edit on 13-2-2016 by Martianlanded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Holograms...that's all folks. Let me guess, you heard nothing? The edges of the 'all seeing eye of God' were somewhat blurred, fuzzy even, almost smudged? Then it simply vanished or shot off at breakneck speed...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: leastofthese
Holograms...that's all folks. Let me guess, you heard nothing? The edges of the 'all seeing eye of God' were somewhat blurred, fuzzy even, almost smudged? Then it simply vanished or shot off at breakneck speed...

Your description is pretty close on the mark. I haven't ruled out holograms yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I see this as valid as any theory...

OP, who put the portal here, God?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The Triangle Space ship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

Man, that would be #ing awesome sauce right there. A floating black triangle eye of God. Just radical.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martianlanded

Isn't that curious in itself? Like an upgrade in technology. Hmm, I guess we personally got to watch highly advanced aliens evolve.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
not the eye of God....something else....

I saw the 400 fot cigar in Dallas in 99 or so......that could have been manmade, of titanium

but God is a spirit so He can see without looking even...he he....and I've seen a crapload of orbs....big time....one was on a sids out of DFW regional....going twice as fast as the aircraft

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I have seen a disk shaped UF, (Covex base, half convex, half concave, top) up close. It wasn't a triangle. It was metallic and had some sharp edges (not all foggy/fuzzy), so perhaps they exist, too.

The one I witnessed was glowing like the light from an arc welder. My avatar is the article about it, that was printed the next day....

Nice story...I believe you saw something much like I saw something similar in my childhood that I will remember for as long as I live.

For everyone else who wishes to read this gentleman's avatar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join