It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangle Space ship is really the all seeing eye of God or a Portal it's not a ship.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: schuyler

Clarke and Kubrick. They wrote it together.

Clarke wrote the screenplay based on an earlier short story of his called "The Sentinel," which is the story of finding the monolith on the Moon. Kubrick directed the movie. The scene discussing "billions of stars" is definitely in the book. I don't remember how that played out in the movie itself.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I am still wondering why you foreshadowed this eventual thread with another post (linked below,) but seemingly ended up contradicting yourself..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: JackReyes

About 2 weeks ago, I found out what the three lights that form the triangle in the sky really is and I must say in all honesty, the bible and god have nothing to do, with what is going on today….the winner has already been decided.

This world is way pass the point of know return, no god, no love and no bible is going to stop it or change it.

In this post quoted above you say god has nothing to do with it (that is, triangles.) But in this thread you seem adamant it is some all-seeing eye of god, and NOT an alien craft of any sort.

And since you made allusion to some impending doom that only you know about; among other, shall we say, vagaries.. I say, SPILL IT! Step up, or step off with this nonsense. Make sense. Be direct. No one has time for double-talk and hidden meanings, really.

I don't even demand an explanation--It's too much to hope you are even trying to be sincere with this.

edit on 13-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Events in history starts with what is called the ‘First’ .Sometimes we look at the first through 4th event in history to determine what’s really real and what has either been programmed into the minds or just simply looked at wrong or described wrong.

Because of the Kenneth Arnold debacle, an event that may have been a misquote or intentionally set but regardless, his description and the misquote of saucers sent a ripple through time, ufology and the brain of what people were really seeing in those times.

The biggest question that comes out of this is how many of these triangle there are… I am thinking just one and that is specifically the football field size one. Whenever you here a report, specifically saying football field size those are specifically the ones that I am talking about.

The biggest misfortune in the Kenneth Arnold sighting is that, he was maybe the first person in history to see it from the top. In the history of sightings, 98.9% of events were witnessed from the ground looking at the bottom or the side of the object.

If , Arnold’s description had been told correctly from the very start, than the world would have been focused on a crescent shaped half moon object. That particular program would have been a whole lot easier on the brain in determining what the eye is really seeing.

The Kenneth Arnold event was the first event that led to the usage of flying saucers and if this misquote is what started this program, you have to ask your self, how can something be true through a misquote?

You see, when each of those energies turned off one by one it taught me a lot and the one specific thing that it taught me ,and that was the energies are round and saucer shape. After walking, and jogging down the street under it for 2 blocks, the energies turned off one by one.

I saw a flying saucer.
I saw two flying saucers
I saw three flying saucers in a V shape formation.
I saw a flying saucer and then it disappeared.
I saw three flying saucers in V formation and than one by one, they disappeared.

When I saw these three energies floating silently over my head and the energies turned off one by one it pretty much answered how people viewed sightings as well as how easy it is to mistake this as saucer or saucers depending on the timing of the event.

Some witnesses back in these days, were immune to seeing saucers and actually saw it for what it really was.

On July 24, 1952, two Air Force colonels, flying a B-25, took off from Hamilton Air Force Base, near San Francisco, for Colorado Springs, Colorado. The day was clear, not a cloud in the sky. The colonels had crossed the Sierra Nevada between Sacramento and Reno and were flying east at 11,000 feet on "Green 3," the aerial highway to Salt Lake City. At 3:40 P.M. they were over the Carson Sink area of Nevada, when one of the colonels noticed three objects ahead of them and a little to their right. The objects looked like three F-86's flying a tight V formation. If they were F-86's they should have been lower, according to civil air regulations, but on a clear day some pilots don't watch their altitude too closely.

Events in history starts with what is called the ‘First’ .Sometimes we look at the first through 4th event in history to determine what’s really real and what has either been programmed into the minds or just simply looked at wrong or described wrong.

Because of the Kenneth Arnold debacle, an event that may have been a misquote or intentionally set but regardless, his description and the misquote of saucers sent a ripple through time, ufology and the brain of what people were really seeing in those times.

The biggest question that comes out of this is how many of these triangle there are… I am thinking just one and that is specifically the football field size one. Whenever you here a report, specifically saying football field size those are specifically the ones that I am talking about.

The biggest misfortune in the Kenneth Arnold sighting is that, he was maybe the first person in history to see it from the top. In the history of sightings, 98.9% of events were witnessed from the ground looking at the bottom or the side of the object.

If , Arnold’s description had been told correctly from the very start, than the world would have been focused on a crescent shaped half moon object. That particular program would have been a whole lot easier on the brain in determining what the eye is really seeing.

The Kenneth Arnold event was the first event that led to the usage of flying saucers and if this misquote is what started this program, you have to ask your self, how can something be true through a misquote?

You see, when each of those energies turned off one by one it taught me a lot and the one specific thing that it taught me ,and that was the energies are round and saucer shape. After walking, and jogging down the street under it for 2 blocks, the energies turned off one by one.

I saw a flying saucer.
I saw two flying saucers
I saw three flying saucers in a V shape formation.
I saw a flying saucer and then it disappeared.
I saw three flying saucers in V formation and than one by one, they disappeared.

When I saw these three energies floating silently over my head and the energies turned off one by one it pretty much answered how people viewed sightings as well as how easy it is to mistake this as saucer or saucers depending on the timing of the event.

Some witnesses back in these days, were immune to seeing saucers and actually saw it for what it really was.

Text
On July 24, 1952, two Air Force colonels, flying a B-25, took off from Hamilton Air Force Base, near San Francisco, for Colorado Springs, Colorado. The day was clear, not a cloud in the sky. The colonels had crossed the Sierra Nevada between Sacramento and Reno and were flying east at 11,000 feet on "Green 3," the aerial highway to Salt Lake City. At 3:40 P.M. they were over the Carson Sink area of Nevada, when one of the colonels noticed three objects ahead of them and a little to their right. The objects looked like three F-86's flying a tight V formation. If they were F-86's they should have been lower, according to civil air regulations, but on a clear day some pilots don't watch their altitude too closely.

Both men had friends who had "seen flying saucers" at some time, but both had openly voiced their skepticism. Now, from what the colonels said when they were interviewed after landing at Colorado Springs, they had changed their opinions. Nobody knows what the two colonels saw over Carson Sink. However, it is always possible to speculate. Maybe they just thought they were close enough to the three objects to see them plainly. The objects might have been three F-86's: maybe Flight Service lost the records. It could be that the three F-86's had taken off to fly in the local area of their base but had decided to do some illegal sight-seeing. Flight Service would have no record of a flight like this. Maybe both of the colonels had hallucinations

The one question that i would have like to ask dennis sant is why did he say

they stood out in the sky as three-dimensions.

youtu.be...

edit on 13-2-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: schuyler

Didnt they translate the binary from the Rendlesham forest incident and subsequent triangular craft that was apparently beamed telepathically to Penniston? I believe i remember reading that it said something along the lines of:

"Observational vehicle for planetary advance"

And i read some less corrobrated piece suggesting the craft was from the future.

What do you think?

I personally would not trust that story about the binary, if they did decode it we would be the last to know, the rendlesham forest incident is a genuine case though some armchair skeptic's and disinformation officers have worked to try to discredit it over the years, some of that disinformation can also be self generated from cultic sources totally unrelated to the phenomona and also by official disinfo agents trying to bring the story into the absurd and out of the public's intelligence by sidelining it.

The story you are referencing was supposedly from the future yes but it was also linking it to a mythical island called Hy Brasil off the west coast of Ireland (Eira), an island which it so happen's may be a real phenomena or have been a real place in the last ice age but which I doubt very much has any link at all to the rendlesham forest incident.

However that is just my opinion so here is some link's to more on that subject.
IT may just be right but if it is then ? Wisky Tango Foxtrot.
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...
grahamhancock.com...,324153,324172
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Then again what if there is a war that is litterally outside of time as we understand it, the future and the past may then not be the foreign land's they seem to us,
Scroll down to the section of this page entitled Atlantic Ocean ruins
www.beforeus.com...

projectavalon.net...
www.yumpu.com...

The truth is that we do not really know, a lot of the cutting edge Mil Tech could be based on find's not just modern invention's and those find's may have more than an extra terrestrial origin.

As for the triangle being a mobile aperture, I think such a thing is possible but not likely and it is not the eye of God as he is all seeing not the emperor on the top of the illuminate pyramid whom thinks that he is god.

edit on 13-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: leastofthese

I was taking the trash out one night and coming back from taking the trash out...the entire area just went silent, all notice pollution just vanished out of thin air. So I looked up thinking that it was a tornado coming ,I thought this is the moment as to what people refer to as the calm before the storm.

About 13 seconds into this event a car was coming down the street and all I heard was the keys rattling in the car, and the people who was walking down the block, I could also hear them talking. The woman asked her friend ‘why is it so silent around here. The dog being walked across the street I could here the metal clinking on the leash that the dog had.

I turned around and looked in all directions, hoping I could see where the tornado was coming from so I can start to warn people. all of the sudden I see this gigantic light come from within the clouds ,it calmed me down because the first thing I said to my self was, it’s a blimp’ and I started laughing to my self.

Wow a blimp in Washington DC, I have never in my life ever seen a blimp in DC, this is a first I wonder is it a message on the side, and so I just stood there and watched it go half way down the block.

So here I am following the first light and all of the sudden I saw the middle, I panicked again, oh my gosh! An airplane is about to crash into the city it is about to crash. Therefore, I pulled my cell phone out and was about to dial 911, and all of the sudden the two backlights came out the clouds.

At this time, the whole body could be seen and all I could see in the middle was stars, millions of them all types of stars in different colors. It looks just like a giant city in the sky, and that is what I felt it was for over 12 years. I thought it was a space ship that was big enough to hold a city or it was many rooms and they were on tour or something.

So I’m on this other site about 2 weeks ago and I get a PM from a person out of know where and instantly started talking about the triangle and how they had been following me on Google and would love to hear my intake on this subject.

After we exchanged some 30 replies, she said ‘You weren’t looking at rooms or particles in the middle you was looking at another galaxy’.

I replied and said ,either it was millions of particles or atoms or just a million lights or rooms for all the aliens…it might of even been windows for them to look out of…and because of the cloaking ability it has, it might have been an illusion of lights or it might have been the stars.

She replied. My father was a pilot…blah blah blah blah blah and the last day I saw him and remember him was when he and my mother got into a real big argument etc etc etc.

She said he was a very funny guy even under stress and she remembers her mother asking him while crying ‘what exactly are you going to do, that your telling me you might not come back, what ,what ,why is jack wife crying ,is he going to.

He replied ‘I’m flying through these 3 lights that leads to the stars baby, me jack and 4 others, were going straight into the Bermuda triangle, straight into hell my darling as he started dancing with her trying to make her laugh.
She never saw her father again .I think she is trying to get some closure on what happened.

She emailed me a picture from a drawing that he made with a note it was a picture of three lights in triangle formation with a bunch of tiny dots in the middle. The note said ’im flying into a bunch of stars that is all I know.
And she wrote me after that and said your story stands out for one reason and one reason only it was cloudy but you could still see the stars correct?

I rather blew her off after that because first she said she had been following me, 2nd I thought it was a troll who had read stuff that I had wrote over the years and than I thought about.

The million rooms, no 10%
The million windows, 10%
The million particles or atoms, maybe 43%
The million lights, well they are lights but not light bulbs parse. Maybe 100% because it was a million something.

A million stars and another galaxy.78% Maybe

Your on top of a hill, you see a triangle formation of three energies no more than 70 to 100 yards above your head moving slow enough in which you could possible walk under it as it fly’s ,and is as big as a football field.

The middle of it by sight is like a window with a telescope view of an entire galaxy in the middle.

Imagine a futuristic triangle television that is right above your head in HD 2000000p and you are looking at the science channel and they show the galaxy. The galaxy is right in the middle clear as day, stars and this galaxy and this atmosphere have nothing to do with what is in the middle.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

I see this as valid as any theory...

OP, who put the portal here, God?

I have no idea, that’s if it is a portal, if its one thing I know for sure its not something driven with aliens inside, might be remote controlled but not with driver inside of it

Maybe this device has been used to get to earth or go somewhere far; maybe it is constructed to pierce through gravity waves or space and time itself.

If its one thing for sure and I’m going to guarantee this ,I think somewhere in time someone found out that this object doesn’t appear in random places on earth ,I believe they found a pattern of when it appears and for how long.

Whatever it is, I am only talking about the football field size sightings only, these sighting in particular. I would love to know what has been coming out or where it leads to but that is if it is a portal, I am 50/50 as to what it is, that is why I am asking you all.

Somewhere in time they called it the all seeing eye of god and they believed in it,it could be 3 entities.
i think this guy in this video can pretty much explain what this really is for some reason.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I am still wondering why you foreshadowed this eventual thread with another post (linked below,) but seemingly ended up contradicting yourself..

a reply to: JackReyes

About 2 weeks ago, I found out what the three lights that form the triangle in the sky really is and I must say in all honesty, the bible and god have nothing to do, with what is going on today….the winner has already been decided.

This world is way pass the point of know return, no god, no love and no bible is going to stop it or change it.

In this post quoted above you say god has nothing to do with it (that is, triangles.) But in this thread you seem adamant it is some all-seeing eye of god, and NOT an alien craft of any sort.

And since you made allusion to some impending doom that only you know about; among other, shall we say, vagaries.. I say, SPILL IT! Step up, or step off with this nonsense. Make sense. Be direct. No one has time for double-talk and hidden meanings, really.

I don't even demand an explanation--It's too much to hope you are even trying to be sincere with this.

I had to give it the name that you are use to seeing and able to look up, I do not know what else I was supposed to call it. Just because God is used does not mean it is god or god’s eye that is just a name and title.

I am not into aliens as I was because after finding this out, I can safely say that saucers, triangles, and whatever alien’s people had put in theses UFOs are obsolete in these times for me… I am going in another direction and an onto another path of research, I am going into the land of demons and such and that is if this is the all seeing eye of god.

I used the all Seeing Eye because it was easier for you to relate to but in all honesty, I do not believe in this as actually being the eye of god, I believe it is much bigger than that but than again what can be bigger than god right, loll.

A little while ago I woke up ,and saw binary codes all over earth on my hands my feet the sky the cars ,all over the city ,and I just looked at these red binary codes just all around me just going up and down.

After that, I found out that the universe uses stars on humans as pixels are used on TV; I concluded that we are living in some holographic universe of some type so I don’t believe in god nor aliens anymore.

6-16-16 is the day it comes back, that is all I can say and I hope that I am wrong ,the free will of this thing is much bigger than God and nothing can stop it, we just have to pray that its destiny does not involve you.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That is one of the best perspectives I've heard in a really long time, our you could go even deeper with it, this being a giant cloaked shop in the atmosphere the triangle being an opening in the cloaking device where the orbs are released as kind off a scout vessel for seeking out other resources they might be looking for.star and flag for you

edit on Sat20162V201650529 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: leastofthese
Holograms...that's all folks. Let me guess, you heard nothing? The edges of the 'all seeing eye of God' were somewhat blurred, fuzzy even, almost smudged? Then it simply vanished or shot off at breakneck speed...

Wow. keep on believing that kemosabe. The Tris are made of Graphene/crystalline structures. Teh B2 uses some of its tech as well to reduce aerodynamic drag. Graphene is HIGHLY conductive and has a sheathing effect on them. they use plasma to deduce drag over the entire craft to almost zero. when they shoot off they make a hole in the air in front to.

defraction of the image would make i t obvious if it was a hologram.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Holograms...that's all folks. Let me guess, you heard nothing? The edges of the 'all seeing eye of God' were somewhat blurred, fuzzy even, almost smudged? Then it simply vanished or shot off at breakneck speed...

Wow. keep on believing that kemosabe. The Tris are made of Graphene/crystalline structures. Teh B2 uses some of its tech as well to reduce aerodynamic drag. Graphene is HIGHLY conductive and has a sheathing effect on them. they use plasma to deduce drag over the entire craft to almost zero. when they shoot off they make a hole in the air in front to.

Sorry, you lost me when you claimed to know what this supposed craft was made of. Where do you get this rubbish from?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Sorry, you lost me when you claimed to know what this supposed craft was made of. Where do you get this rubbish from?

Look up th eB2 and its material used on its leading edges. Graphene right? And th e information was gleaned from various sources and people in th e know who wil remain nameless. Im not here for you to believe me. Just stating things from researching the crafts. Nice try though trying to make yourself look smarter though*slow golf clap*

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Look up th eB2 and its material used on its leading edges. Graphene right? And th e information was gleaned from various sources and people in th e know who wil remain nameless. Im not here for you to believe me. Just stating things from researching the crafts. Nice try though trying to make yourself look smarter though*slow golf clap*

Again, what does an American bomber have to do with these sightings? Various sources? People in the know?C'mon man, you can do better than that. Oh, and I'm not trying to make myself look smarter, as you put it, just trying to ascertain where you get your information from. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

(......)
I, this mystery woman, and maybe this video can help bring to light what the world is actually seeing. I will be the first to tell you, what is in the middle of the three energies that form the triangle shape…is nothing but another Universe.

In the middle of the triangle is nothing but billions of stars, all you can see is space. A ship has nothing to do with it, aliens do not ride inside, it has no reverse engineering there are not light, AND they are not engines and cloaking has nothing to do with this.
(......)

You know it's a queer moment. Why should you say that?

Why don't you listen to this. The clincher is at 22:23:

edit on 2/13/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I do not know who this bob is but as soon as he started explaining, saucers and such I immediately turned it off, thanks but no bob lazar and saucers for me.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I do not know who this bob is but as soon as he started explaining, saucers and such I immediately turned it off, thanks but no bob lazar and saucers for me.

But did you listen to what he said? I tried to make it start at 22:08. The best part starts at 22:23. He's saying virtually the same thing as you. I thought it was interesting enough to post.

My favorite post in this thread is the 2001: A Space Odyssey reference. Some great posters on ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm going to throw a few stunners at you.

First is that Kennith Arnold reported the "boomerhang" craft actually changed shape. The one which came closest had a dstinct crescent (triangular) shaper, but otherwise they were amorphous shape changers. Second, he had a third ufo sighting in 1952 of a couple UFOs under (not sure if it was his) his airplane. They were saucer-shaped I think. One was solid. The other wasn't. Its middle was amorphous (nearly invisible) and he could see hte trees through it. His daughter said Kennith had a theory the ufos changed their density. That they were maybe like jelly fish. He went further and speculated they were alive, not machines.

Kennith had some wild ideas, despite him being very down to earth. He had some spiritual ideas. He didn't see all of it as just nuts and bolts. He was open to the idea whne we die our spirit leaves and for a while can be seen, maybe as an orb or ball of light or something else.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Johnny, thanks for pointing that out I started from the beginning of the video and didn’t notice the time that you marked ,sorry about that. So do you believe him because if that’s true do you really think that I saw stars?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I'm going to throw a few stunners at you.

First is that Kennith Arnold reported the "boomerhang" craft actually changed shape. The one which came closest had a dstinct crescent shaper, but otherwise they were very amorphous. Second, he had a third ufo sighting in 1952 of a couple UFOs near (not sure if it was his) his airplane. They were saucer-shaped from what I recall. But the stunner? Its middle was amorphous (nearly invisible) and he could see hte trees through it. His daughter said Kennith had a theory the ufos were only partially real. That they were transparent, or like jelly fish. Crossing dimensions.
You seem to know allot about what I am referring to, can you give me one if not two more examples to listen to and learn from if you would like, I’m willing to learn what’s on the net and such, I don’t do utube and I don’t really know the famous people that might shed light on this subject even furthur.
edit on 13-2-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nothing is coming to me now. But when I was younger I read a lot of ufology literature. Reports vary. I'm confident I read reports of witnesses seeing through the craft or seeing it change shape. That's all I can think to say. Your idea the triangles have a portal inside is interesting.

Best on your jounreys.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Man, that would be #ing awesome sauce right there. A floating black triangle eye of God. Just radical.

All you have to do is invest a little time, here and there, looking up into the sky. A couple of weeks ago I stepped onto my deck and SOB!, there's a triangular cloud above my neighbor's home.

Have you ever seen a cloud that has 3 almost perfectly (or otherwise) shaped angles ?... This cloud was broken and see through within the cloud structure itself, and it seemed to be about 400-500 feet wide. I ran into my home to grab the camera and by the time I got back out, 15 seconds later it was broken apart. I've never seen that before.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join