It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Bags

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I remember the book Compromised.
EDIT:
Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA
By Terry Reed
edit on 9-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
Zero sources... ?
How admirable.
Excellent thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some of these are really disturbing coincidences. It does make you wonder. The problem is that there are too many. It can't possibly be true that they killed that many people. However, there are a couple of people on that list that appear to be boyond coincidental.

In the end, though, It's almost like someone tried to tie more murders on to cloud the issue and make the theory impossible and implausible. Disinformation. If we just try to whittle that list down to 4 or 5 then it makes more sense.
edit on 9-2-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My bad, the blogger is not dead but he's very controversial post 9/11. Here's the rabbit hole on Barry Seal. That's a repost of older info to tie into Cruise's new movie. Obviously, Seal was state sanctioned.
edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here's some good details on many victims.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT -- Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you cant see the corruption you just aint lookin when it comes to the Clintons....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Takes me right back into the old "Kill Bill" days. Yawn.

(When you finish with this, maybe you can refresh us on Whitewater and Monica Lewenski). Some folks might not know

YAWWN IM SO SMUG I KNEW ALL THIS STUFF DERR

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Well, at least you've never accused the Obama's of being serial killers. You've come a long way.

Isn't he one though? It is a common fact that Obama's own drones have killed hundreds of children, so I think that easily qualifies as a serial killer. He's even bragged about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

We don't HAVE to, his idiotic leadership equates to one EVERYTIME he sends our military using any and all of his failed ,polices ,missions or cover ups.
edit on 9-2-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Zero sources... ?
How admirable.
Excellent thread.

I guess you don't READ very well, do you????? I clearly stated in the original post that I didn't have time to do much other than search for a previous thread on ATS (which was 404'd). I also bolded a request to verify the information.

This information came to me from someone who (in the past, at least) was a Clinton supporter. I'm pretty sure that person was given this information by someone else but I didn't have time to find out more details. Sorry you have to wait for me to find time instead of just Googling it yourself.

Now, I didn't post this information just to pull up old political garbage. I posted this information because Hillary is running to be the leader of our country and ANYONE....GOT THAT - ANYONE - who has this many alleged dead bodies pilling up in association with their acquaintance should be sending off alarm bells all over the place. I would expect as much from the mob....not from the President of the United States. If you or anyone else thinks this is "no big deal," (provided it is true and accurate) then you have some serious morality issues. Just sayin'
edit on 9-2-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My point has been that the information in the OP is overtly, or by insinuation, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of being serial killers, or at best employing Killers for Hire.

It's beyond ludicrous.

If you choose to believe a former President, and Secretary of State are serial killers, then help yourselves. I suggest LOL as an appropriate forum for this thread.

/done

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All those murders pale in Comparison to the damage done by Chinagate.
It was the whole reason they went through impeachment to keep it quiet.
Clintons gave China military and nuclear secrets and took bags of money from them.
It was never investigated,

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
nvm nvm nvm

note to self:

I know better than to post on these threads.

edit on 2/9/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: removed useless yet sensible post

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My point has been that the information in the OP is overtly, or by insinuation, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of being serial killers, or at best employing Killers for Hire.

It's beyond ludicrous.

If you choose to believe a former President, and Secretary of State are serial killers, then help yourselves. I suggest LOL as an appropriate forum for this thread.

/done

I'm not insinuating anything. I'm saying that if these deaths occurred under mysterious circumstances as is alleged, then that is cause for HUGE concern. I'm pretty sure that no other candidate on the board has a body count like that sitting in the shadows.

Sure does seem awfully unlucky to be a "friend" of the Clintons....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Holy crap. I have no words. Thats allot of gunshots and suicides, and random...bad luck? Well no.

These people are freaking savages. This house must not become a dynasty. This is medieval. Freaking ape mafia type goon brains.

edit on 2 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While researching Clinton's 'pardon gate' controversy, I came across another name...Almon Glenn Braswell, found dead at age 63 in Oct. 2006 under mysterious circumstances. It is thought he was poisoned.

Braswell paid Hugh Rodham, Hillary's brother, $200,000 to petition Clinton for the pardon and when it was made public, supposedly Hillary requested that her brother return the money to Braswell. Renee Braswell, Almon's former wife, is now claiming that the money was never returned to Braswell and was most likely given to Hillary.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Not offense towards you. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Not offense towards you. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

No problem...I don't like the Clintons. But despite my dislike, I wouldn't call them murderers unless there was proof that they were, in fact, behind someone's death.

My point is - take the name 'Clinton' out of the picture. If anyone had that many associates or acquaintances who died under mysterious circumstances, there'd be so many investigations on-going about that individual that it'd make your head spin. Yet these 'deaths' just seem to have been buried and forgotten. It's almost too mafia-esque....

I'm just trying to find out the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah that was more or less known. That they killed a bunch of good people too so as to get away with it, yes that too. But holy crap damn wow, this list if even half true or has half truth is insane. They might as well be a professional international crime syndicate if they are pushing with this much weight IMO.

edit on 2 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join