It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Bags

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Why doesn't anonymous take up the mantle and start taking down some of the world's elite with their skills?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Several of these are deaths in Arkansas... I have ways of getting further details on these deaths, including information that may not be publicly available. The question is whether I want to go poking a bear when I don't realize how many are behind him/her.

I don't want the wrong people interfering with my businesses...so why put myself in their crosshairs. Will just take some time to figure out a non-direct way of getting it.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Hell yes. Get all the new info on this you can!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Good Thread Gypsy!
As soon as You find a way to get the Info You seek, You could post it here with a Disclaimer like; " This Information has been gathered and is being Posted Publicly as, at this point, heresay and opinions only..." or something to that effect...

It will have the affect of letting Us All know of some of the Nefarious activity The Clintons have been up to without You actually saying The Info is Dead-On accurate?(Puns intended)

Of course I don't know if that would make Your Life any safer than if You were to just let the Dead Dogs lay where They are...

Just My thoughts. I would not like it all to come here one day to see a Thread of Your being deceased...

'CIAGypsy found Dead. Several gunshots to the Skull. Death ruled SUICIDE!'

Syx...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hillary reminds me of Walt White in so many ways: A brilliant and complicated character with well-planned, albeit unethical, immoral, and criminal methods involving the manipulative use of others.....then discarding them without conscience.

She has something to prove and whatever methods it takes to get there, so be it.

Remember...."the ends justify the means" (Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, one of Hillary's "favs") and "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model', Hillary's thesis on the famed radical community organizer Saul Alinsky.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That is a scary list, how did Obama survive in 08 ?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The powers that be are greater than Bill and Hillary. THEY wanted him.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
That is a scary list, how did Obama survive in 08 ?

I think their targets aren't necessarily their opponents or competition, but rather people that KNOW something damaging about them that would threaten their climb to the top of their tower of power.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Can't argue with you there. While I don't care for the woman in the least, I can respect that she is a force to be reckoned with and she couldn't get that without fighting her way to the top.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: queenofswords

Can't argue with you there. While I don't care for the woman in the least, I can respect that she is a force to be reckoned with and she couldn't get that without fighting her way to the top.

To quote Hillary: "There is only the fight...."

But, you have to wonder what HER fight is. Her fight may be something entirely different from what she spouts to the people (and I tend to think it is.)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I want more than anything to see Hillary do a perp walk, complete with cuffs and an orange jumpsuit. Bill too. But Obama and the rest of the powers-that-be won't allow it to happen unless it's in their best interest.

What if the gov't refuses to indict her? What does it say about our country when the gov't will simply turn and look the other way given all that she and Bill have done? This is a good indication of how far downhill our country has become.

Please, someone grow a couple and do something about that woman. And Bill. Please. We need our country back before more damage is done.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Reminds me of Damien from The Omen.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Made her secretary of state.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

There is no evidence she was going public with a story about sexual harassment.

And they found and convicted the man who confessed to killing the employees at the shop. It was a botched robbery.

I guess they're going to just start recycling these lists from the nineties without even bothering to update them.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I also work around Arkies. They say they voted him into presidency to get them OUT OF ARKANSAS. They don't care where they go as long as it is not back to Little Rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack
3 2 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".

Has no one commented on the bolded one yet.. LOL, I thought that one would be internet gold!

I decided to start with this one since, as you pointed out...it should be internet gold. What's the real story behind this death??? I have not yet heard from my alternative sources, so I'm stuck with things that are only publicly available at this time.

My first rabbit hole took me to a source that I don't trust...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

James Milan Milam had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes, claiming that the victim's small dog had eaten the head, which was later recovered from a trash bin several blocks away.

What I gathered from this nugget, however, was the name of the Med Examiner - Fahmy Malak. Searching into that name, lead to this -

Malak accepts Guam job

But the retiring Guam medical examiner, Dr. Hee-Yong Park, has raised questions about Malak's credibility because of a misstatement of credentials on his resume. And, since then, the controversy has grown with disclosures in Pacific Daily News about the controversies surrounding Malak in Arkansas.

Malak never told members of the commission seeking to fill the position of his troubled tenure in Arkansas, Guam Attorney General Elizabeth Barrett-Anderson has said. Anderson chairs the Postmortem Examination Commission, which is in charge of finding a new medical examiner.

Malak resigned after nearly 12 years as medical examiner amid a growing controversy over his rulings. An ad hoc group, VOMIT, (Victims of Malak's Incredible Testimony) also has protested Malak's continued employment in a state job. Malak's job performance also has been an issue in the presidential race. Gov. Bill Clinton has had to defend the state's longtime employment of Malak amid ongoing controversy. Questions also have been raised by the Los Angeles Times and NBC, among others, about Malak's findings in the case of an assault victim who died during a surgery in which Clinton's mother was the nurse anesthetist. (The case occurred while Clinton was out of office and independent pathologists have concurred with Malak's findings in the case.)

VOMIT - really? I mean, really? They call themselves that and want to be taken seriously???

Searching in VOMIT (Side note - kills me to even type that....), lead to this site:

Arkancide

There's a lot here. As with forbiddenknowledge.com, I'm not sure yet if I think this site is credible. I haven't had time to go through the information on it. Some of it looks like repostings from other less-than-credible sites. But some looks like it might actually be legit. Still culling through it.

Will add more as I find it...whether it is in support of this being a bogus Body Count, or evidence of a legitimate cover-up. I'm trying to find the truth. Period.

ETA - More on Malak and Milam

Another case involved James "Dewey" Milam whose body was found without the head. In this case, Malak ruled the cause of death to be an ulcer. Although Milam's head had been clearly severed with a knife, Malak claimed the family pooch had bitten off the head, eaten the entire thing, and then regurgitated it. Malak says he tested the dog's vomit and found traces of Milam's brain and skull. Unfortunately for Dr. Malak, Milam's head was later found. Malak, it turns out, had made up the entire story. Media coverage of Malak's dishonest rulings resulted in a massive public outcry calling for his removal from office.

Fahmy Malak - Obstruction of Justice

Arkansas Democrat Gazette articles about Malak - see pages 91/92 specifically under CRIME LABORATORY

library.atu.edu...
edit on 11-2-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

- Fahmy Malak

The perfect Clinton supporter indeed.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Interesting association with Malak being the coroner for Mama Clinton's patient investigation.
I'd never heard of that before.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Clinton's Ties to Controversial Medical Examiner Questioned

Three weeks before Clinton announced his presidential candidacy last Oct. 3, he pushed Malak, who was appointed during his first gubernatorial term, to resign. But then the Clinton Administration found Malak another well-paying job in state government.

It prompted renewed questions about a conflict of interest growing out of Malak's ruling in 1981 that involved Clinton's mother. That ruling, which came between terms when Clinton was out of office, helped Clinton's mother avoid legal scrutiny in one patient's death--while she was defending herself in a medical malpractice lawsuit stemming from the death of another patient.

The conflict-of-interest questions have been raised by a county coroner, by Malak critics and by a writer for the Arkansas Gazette. The writer, Max Brantley, a columnist for the Gazette at the time and now editor of the weekly Arkansas Times, said about Malak's resignation and his new position: "We may never know why Malak enjoyed such strong support." He added that "critics will note, accurately, that Malak has made an autopsy finding helpful to Clinton's mother."

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Enter Dr. Joycelyn Elders, Bill Clinton's future Surgeon General.

At the time of the Ives/Henry first autopsies, Arkansas State Medical Examiner, Dr. Fahmy Malak's boss was the head of the State Medical Commission, Dr. Joycelyn Elders. Dr. Elders answered directly to then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton.

alamo-girl.com...

1987: In 1987, then-Governor Bill Clinton appointed Elders as Director of the Arkansas Department of Health.

1992: In 1992, she was elected President of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officers.

1993: In January 1993, Bill Clinton appointed her the United States Surgeon General, making her the first African American and the second woman (following Antonia Novello) to hold the position.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join