It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cam Newton Arrested for Fixing Super Bowl, He Won 100 Million Betting On Broncos(FAKE SORRY GUYS)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Police have arrested Cam Newton his father, his uncle Richie and seven other people, including four panthers players, over allegations of a football betting scam in which they fixed the 2016 super bowl.

It is believed that there was a pattern of irregular betting, with stakes being put on the Denver Broncos at the last minute totaling 100 Million. These were done by several different accounts owned by Newtons family and linking back to Cam. Other red flags were raised by Cam’s questionable gameplay by poorly throwing several passes and making no attempt to recover a fumble.

Cam Newton Arrested for Fixing Super Bowl, He Won 100 Million Betting On Broncos

Well well well. Isnt this a doozy. Re play the super bowl without these cheats in it please NFL. Yes its TMZ but they do have arrest and apparently the story is real. SO what do you all think? Football as fake as wrestling now or what?
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: Found ou t TMZ didnt check their sources

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Uh ohhhh. The fix was in, they thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

This is not true.

There was no truth to this story, however. It originated with the Daily Media Buzz, a fake news site known for publishing fabricated clickbait headlines and stories.

edit on 2/9/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

link   

If this is true, it will dominate headlines all year.
I always assume that athletes play for the win and they wouldn't trade anything for the glory of winning it all.
Money is a powerful thing though.
If true, there will be SEVERE punishments, I'm sure.

link   
What, wrestling is fake?

edit on 9-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

link   
I just did a search and get nothing....
IS THIS FOR REAL??????

link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not doubting but can't find it anywhere else

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As if anyone would let the QB for the Panthers COLLECT on a $100 million bet against the team he was playing. Yeah freaking right

link   
If this was true it would be blowing up news and sporting sites. But it's not. So apparently it's not.

link   

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

While watching the game I said several times "is Cam throwing the game?" Most of my guests were thinking the same.

It's sad that the desire for money outweighs honesty. As if these folks were hurting for money in the first place...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol, that is all, no qb in their right mind would choose getting thrashed the way he did by the broncos. it would be funny after his speech about being the nfls jackie robinson (paraphrasing) somehow in 2016 though.
edit on 9-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

link   
Drudge...or it didn't happen.

link   

This story is bs. Nothing on ESPN. If true it would be all over MSM. Please move to Hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I swear...TMZ needs to CHECK THER SOURCES!!! They got it from a fake news paper it seems. SOrry everyone I got PUNKED it seems.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I swear...TMZ needs to CHECK THER SOURCES!!! They got it from a fake news paper it seems. SOrry everyone I got PUNKED it seems.

I don't think you were duped, you were just making a joke. I mean, you did post it in the joke forum after all

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

nope didnt happen, hearsay,

www.snopes.com...
edit on 9-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I think that was covered about 30 minutes ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Yea, well,

the tenth didnt have the pretty logo

(%$#@$!, tablet and delays)

On another note- this is my ALL TIME FAV footer.......--->>> Play Stupid Games... Win Stupid Prizes

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Touché.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yah, hey, me too. Not by football, though.

Lost of people 'fix'ated by that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join