It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail as a source

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr I just have a problem with 2 right wing tax dodgers having so much influence over the uk. Murdoch and the sun and the daily mail are right wing propaganda for a right wing government intent on making other people pay for the tax dodgers avoidance.

All very well these two owners have their massive influence while not contributing like everyone else to the sysrem

edit on 8-2-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

To be fair, this is the first government that has addressed tax avoidance as far as I know. I know they are all at it but at least it's finally being talked about.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Daily Mail as a source... LOL

Reminds me of what John McDonnell said recently.

John McDonnell: "I got a phone call saying: 'I'm a journalist from the Sun.' I said look you can be one or the other, but you can't be both"

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

wow - i guess someone had to bring up the " appeal to antiquity "

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: and14263
The daily mail, is low, but I've seen the express being used too. That really is shaping the barrel, the vitriol of some of the posts is also taking on the appearance of the daily mail comments section. Sometimes I forget where I am. I just imagine a lot of guys frothing at the mouth shaking their fists at the computer screen, veins pulsing in their necks

Oh, I don't know, there are many on here from the UK that fairly much fit the pattern for Guardian readers whether or not they are actually readers.

The Guardian is just as repulsive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join