It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any idea what this is from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think its interesting that a game that was probably made to co-opt on the radical right wing militiamen-type fear of the 'fedral gubment' is in some ways being used as proof of that evvill 'new world order' conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There are some many groups that see this, and say its proof that the building attacks were planned. Well, These are just prime targets, and the WTC had been attacked before. Sears tower, Empire State Building, White House, Pentagon, and WTC could all be put into this game, and would be believable, and there is a good chance they will be attacked one day.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I recently tried to crash my remote controlled airplane into my barn and missed the thing by a wide margin.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by baaronhaile
id be really shocked if the sept. attacks were part of a conspiracy, but there are some facts that may exist beyound co-incidence.

WAKE UP AT
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
IMHO it seems clear that these buildings were in the game AND was attacked on 911 is because they were obvious targets!

I mean, could you find better examples of US economic and military power?

I would not be surprised if the target for the plane that crashed in a field is to be found among the INWO game cards. Not because of any conspiracy, but because both terrorists and game-makers can see what actions would have the greatest impact on the USA.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
IMHO it seems clear that these buildings were in the game AND was attacked on 911 is because they were obvious targets!

I mean, could you find better examples of US economic and military power?

I would not be surprised if the target for the plane that crashed in a field is to be found among the INWO game cards. Not because of any conspiracy, but because both terrorists and game-makers can see what actions would have the greatest impact on the USA.

Exactly. These were easy targets. The WTC was an easy target, but I would not have picked the pentagon. Its obvious that it would be armored against such an attack, just as the white house is. Better targets for emotional damage would be skyscrapers, wall street ( it was close, but could have been closer),Hoover dam( lots of concrete, but if you were to hit a bypass gate...) nuclear power plants( take out cooling towers) or several other soft targets for large casualties would stadiums, theme parks, or malls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join