It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any idea what this is from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I found this digging around in an image search, the original link is 404 error, but apparetnly the image is still in the parent directory, hadn't seen it before would be great if somebody here can identify it. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yeah it was a collector�s card game called New World Order, I believe.

I also recall seeing where some religious site was using those two cards as evidence that there was foreknowledge of the attacks from 9-11. IMO all they show is two well know targets getting blown up, and really aren�t specific enough to prove much in the way of foretelling anything.

[edit on 1/9/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I wonder when it was released. Would be interesting if it was pre 9-11.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As far as I remember it was a card game. Author of that thread proposed an idea that the one who made these cards knew everything about September 9/11, anyhow, after long chatting majority agreed there is no evidence that the author of these cards knew anything about these events.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by Agnis]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Whoa, some kinda weird echo thing in this thread.

Hellooo
Hellooooo
Helloooooo

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Almost as compelling as this one, which was definately pre-9-11

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
well its interesting to see the center of the pentagon on fire, that is where you'd think to crash a plane for max. damage.

why did the plane only go to the side? and not max. the impact?

id be really shocked if the sept. attacks were part of a conspiracy, but there are some facts that may exist beyound co-incidence.

these cards for example, as well as missing photos of the pentagon.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Found a similar site with similar cards but no pictures on the cards but there are pictures of the cards
see below...

Cards

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here you go is a link to a fan site, gives the rules, card pics, etc:

INWO

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Whoa, some kinda weird echo thing in this thread.

Hellooo
Hellooooo
Helloooooo

I didn�t noticed that you already posted that.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's actually a game I love!!!

I have over 300 cards. It gets really complex though. Funny as hell with some of the Conspiracy cards and organizations.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Here you go is a link to a fan site, gives the rules, card pics, etc:

INWO

Now do i hear a echo? i already posted the site with the cards and images and all that

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Different site, this one has the card pictures, the rules, the etc�
I could not find any of that in the site you had linked. Will look at yours again though, its not the best laid out site design I have ever seen.

Edit to add:

I found that your site is the Homebrew site, you are not going to find any of the official cards on there, that�s why there are no pictures, only text.

[edit on 1/9/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Different site, this one has the card pictures, the rules, the etc�

Nope same site when you scroll down on your site on your left youll see card list and pictures and all that and it will lead to the site i gave and yes not the best design ive seen myself aswell lol

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How do you know that coup album/cd was pre 9-11?

Citation please

RR

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
How do you know that coup album/cd was pre 9-11?

Citation please

While the album was technically released in November, 2001 the artwork depicting the WTC in flames had already been selected before 9/11.

Perhaps best known for being the album that depicted the World Trade Center towers in flames on its cover (before the events of September 11 necessitated a last-minute change of artwork), 'Party Music' is the fourth full-length for the ultra-political rappers.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, the Nuke in the middle of the pentagon dates back to the cold war. Russian satellites saw what looked like a missile silo in the center of the pentagon court yard. In actuality, its a coffee shop, and since it is a first strike target, it is named "Ground Zero Cafe".

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i have no idea what that is. but from the writing under each card, it looks like it would be a card game. but i do wonder if that game was created before the 9/11 attacks happened. if you find anymore information on this, i would appreciate it if you let me know. thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is a card game, as others have pointed out. The name of it is INWO, which stands for Illuminati New World Order. Here is a link to the offical site of the game
www.sjgames.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

why did the plane only go to the side? and not max. the impact?

You try steering a jetliner to hit the middle of the Pentagon (on MS Flight Sim or something)... It's pretty damn hard...
You don't have near the control as you would on a smooth approach for landing... Any time I've crashed on that program, I've found it extremely difficult to even gain a modest control of the yoke when coming up quick to the ground....

<<   2 >>

join