It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

There was a thread on ATS fairly recently about 'electronics' interfering with sleep, and the most convincing research linked totally convinced me that cell phones should be kept as far away as possible for a good night's sleep...

...At the time, I had not known that my 17yr old daughter had been using her cell phone as her alarm clock and was sleeping with it right next to her head, but -

- I had been noticing for several months that she was becoming very moody and always tired.

After reading that thread, I made her move the cell phone to the opposite side of her bedroom (could not convince her to remove it entirely, and her dad would not back me up)...

...This was a couple weeks ago, and there has definitely been improvement since she moved the phone..

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sounds like you still have emotions of past friendships ending,

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

This is just another possibility along the lines of what Raxoxane wrote...

I read somewhere that in certain dreams, every person in the dream represents an aspect of 'ourselves'...

...so, it is possible that in your dream the dead bodies represent 'parts' of yourself (or even memories) that you have 'buried' and forgotten about -

- maybe there are incidents from your childhood that are trying to 'come up' from your subconscious, because they need to be dealt with?

The police officer may represent the part of you that wants to keep it all buried so that you won't have to face any painful truths?

I think dreams like this are almost always metaphorical representations of psychological issues that need to be dealt with...

...It is possible to interpret such dreams by looking at correlations and asking yourself questions about what each of the 'elements' of the dream may be representing...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hmmm contrary to some advice with good intentions, reading certain bible passages and praying to the 2 big J's (one of whom is any good) gives me bad dreams ... watching dark docs, reading demon threads here and listening to industrial death noise 'exercises' my own demons and makes them fit enough to split the scene... .maybe it just scares them off?

'Make the boogie men boogie' and have scary dreams so the awake time is sweet, is my advice (says the slavering demon in the driver's seat from some perspectives).

But really, spoooooooky dream... thanks!

eta: and hi guys, didn't see you yet.

etax2 and that faraday cage is ... interesting. Hmmm... spooks of either aether or government origin, most likely (or brain origin, I suppose)... hard to discern which.

edit on 2/6/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I understand what you've experienced as I have had similar recurring dreams. I'm in some seedy location with strange "friends" and it somehow occurs to me that I might have killed someone, though I don't remember the act whatsoever.
I am somehow convinced of my deed and become overwhelmed by guilt and horror. For me, it's not just the fear of being apprehended, it's mostly the irrevocable act of taking a life that fills me with dread.
This has happened a few times, all within the same dark dream setting. It makes me wonder if we are multi-located in different dimensions, higher and lower degrees, where we are making a range of different decisions. In most dreams I am rather passive and harmless, trying to navigate through whatever scenario as peacefully as possible.
So one theory is that we exist along different dimensions, whether externally or internally, having higher and lower grades of self. This theory is only compelling to those who entertain the possibility of accessing other realms outside the body.
Another more materialistic theory is that our brains run experiments on things we should probably know in real life.
"This is how it would feel to take someone's life......so DON'T!" So we learn our virtual lesson and awake enormously relieved, though disturbed for long enough to really let it sink in to our waking consciousness. So it could just be a sublimation mechanism to help us cast off accumulations of stress, anger, frustration, etc.
I don't subscribe to the past life theory for two reasons. For me these dreams are usually in a contemporary setting, not the recent or distant past as you would expect chronologically. Also, if re-incarnation and karma go together, then having killed someone in my past life would probably result in rebirth into a lower world or as a lower life form. As mentioned, these nightmares take place in a dark and seedy world, poor in quality and tone. Why then would I be re-born into a better world for committing a murder?

M

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

The most interesting part was waking up and seeing 3:11. Ever heard of the 11:11 phenomenon?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join