It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks Investigation (Proof Reincarnation)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The birthmark I have corresponds to a star constellation pointing to a coreless elliptical galaxy in the Abel Cluster.

This constellation/pattern of dots also appeared in a 10,000 year old black pyramid relic.

Past memories?? I have nighterrors as a child, the recurring dream was my planet being struck by a large black rock from space. It seemed like Earth during the time of the dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I too am a 78 model Taurean, but my birth mark is of Russia under my left chest. I've had dreams where i was in a car accident (passenger) and was impaled in the same spot with a piece of fencing, in a car i can only see as being made around the 1930's.....

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Birthmarks are strange, I don't have one as far as I know, but my wife and my two kids both have the same birthmark (called a "stork bite") on the base of their necks, which is weird because I didn't think most birth marks were inheritable.

When I was about 6 or 7 I got a bit too close to the family Doberman and, when he barked, he caught my cheek with a tooth leaving me with a [very small] scar for life. My 3 year old son has the same mark in the same place, on the same cheek.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I don't have a birthmark, but I do have a superfreckle.
No.
You can't see it.
It's mine.

Kissed by the Sungods, so they say.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have HUGE birthmark that looks like a brown island on my right calf. As i got older it started to fade away, when i was a kid it's dark brown and ugly. I still have it but not too dark as it used to.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You know this is really weird....I was looking up this same subject -birthmarks and karma-just today, and didn't think to search ATS, and just found this cuz I can't sleep and was just surfin recent posts. I've been on a real past life -old soul-karma- astrological chart and how it relates to your karmic past- kick for about 3wks now. Been researching it off and on for a couple of months, but really digging deep into the astrological chart aspect, with intercepted houses and signs and retro planets, as of late. It's really weird how things are coming together and making sense.

I do have a very pretty, symmetrical, oval Cafe-au-lait birthmark but it's in a place where no one is going to get a picture of it -- not in my lifetime anyway. It's placement is also very symmetrical, almost like it was done on purpose?
I've always wondered if it was a "witches mark" of some sort?? What could have possibly have happened in my past life to garner a birthmark there?? Info that I've found doesn't really match up or ring true with what I feel.

Humildadever I would love to know more about your work....anything new to add other than what is on the blog? Is your approach going to be different than the other researchers or more of the same? If different-how so? Please keep us posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join