It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks Investigation (Proof Reincarnation)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Birth marks, birthmarks are very common in all human beings ... something that becomes relevant is the correspondence of these birthmarks with spontaneous memories of past lives. The purpose of this blog is humble, trying to explain, make known and even search birthmarks as did Ian Steenson, with its enormous work Reincarnation and Biology. Consequently it is achieved prove reincarnation and give a series of conclusions. So initially I ask that those who have a birthmark, information etc. to contact us ....

BIRTHMARKS INVESTIGATION BLOG

NOTE: If you see the blog in portuguese language please in right bar put in tradutor

edit on 4-2-2016 by Humildadever because: Corrige

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Humildadever

So where's this proof?

I have a birthmark on my leg.

This is the 2nd thread today to say something is proof when there is none.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a birth mark on the inside of my left arm in the shape of a Bull.

I am a Taurean.

Mental!!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You can always know for sure that when a thread has 'proof' in the title there is NEVER any proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

it should be in capitals if it actual proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If one baby have one birthmark and when he begin talk about previous live that coincide with birthmark etc you have a proof.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hope this is the stuff we're looking for!

Ian Stevenson:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Karen Kubicko posted photos of herself in high school with a birthmark on her neck and a photo of herself later in life without the birthmark. She said she remembered in 2011 that in a previous life she was a woman named Helen who was hit by a stray bullet in the neck and died in 1927. The mark was where the bullet had hit in her vision. After she remembered this, the mark gradually disappeared.

Source

Of course the "science-minded" folks will pooh-pooh this as nonsense.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If u have a birthmark sent to us your photograph to analyze

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Birthmarks are strange, I don't have one as far as I know, but my wife and my two kids both have the same birthmark (called a "stork bite") on the base of their necks, which is weird because I didn't think most birth marks were inheritable.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Birthmarks are very important in study of after live

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Humildadever

Source

The scars of Victor Vincent
A case in point is that of Victor Vincent. Victor was a full-blooded Tlingit Indian who lived on an island in southern Alaska. In 1946, toward the end of his life, he became very close to his niece, Mrs. Corliss Chotkin — the daughter of his sister — and told her that after he died he would be reborn as her next son. Vincent also maintained that she would know it was him because her newborn son would bear two birthmarks related to scars that Vincent had on his body. Vincent had a very distinctive scar on his back, and another on the right side of his nose near its base. He told Mrs. Chotkin that he would imprint these scars onto the body of his next incarnation to prove that he had indeed been reborn.

In December 1947, fifteen months after her uncle Victor died, Mrs. Chotkin gave birth to a son, whom she named Corliss Junior — the baby was born with birthmarks in exactly the same locations as Victor Vincent's scars. The scar near the boy's nose became less noticeable as he grew older but the mark on his back became even more distinctive, and had all the characteristics of a surgical incision that had healed over: it was raised and pigmented and also itched like a wound on the mend.

When the boy was just over a year old he began to utter his first words, and around the age of thirteen months he said to his mother, "Don't you know me? I'm Kahkody." This was Victor Vincent's tribal name, and Mrs. Chotkin was amazed that her son seemed to speak with the same accent as her deceased uncle. Later, when he was two and being wheeled along the street in Sitka, where the family lived, Corliss Junior spontaneously recognized one of Victor Vincent's stepdaughters and called her correctly by her name, Susie. Later that year he recognized Victor Vincent's son William, who was visiting Sitka unannounced, and said to his mother,

"There is William, my son."

With my reincarnation experience I don't have a birth mark related to my past death. I was poisoned with cyanide via a cup of tea.

But, I believe Edgar Cayce had said this long ago, I listened to one of his tapes, as he spoke of this subject. I do have birth marks but not in my case is it related. Though I fully believe, as above cites, that there are many cases which are undeniable to not be connected.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What if you don't have a birthmark?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If u don t have birthmark don t minds that u don t reincarnate. All people reincarnate but the last live in moment of death is not very brutal ou traumatized that your mind print in new body

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What if i have the same birthmark as my grandmother? She was alive when i was born and died when i was 16ish.. It is a blob behing the left knee (where the leg folds), hers was more tinted than mine but def. the same shape. I have not photographed my birthmark but i compared my granda and mine when she was alive.

Extra info: She was left by her husband when she was around 40, with 11 kids (the youngest died as a newborn) and she had a stroke that paralyzed the left side of her body (leg, arm and righ side of the face paralyzed) and still all her kids are someone in life. She raised them all by herself, working as a taxidermist at her house AND with half her body paralyzed. I wish to be at least half the woman she was.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The film of the book cloud atlas is about this idea.

Good film better book

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Talents / skills are what is transferred through family bloodlines and reincarnation.

Birthmarks are pure coincidence. If this was true, then i am sure that there would be a '.v2' etched into the skin next to the copied birthmark. Then it would verify that the person is the second reincarnation or Version 2.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All three of my kids were born with a strawberry birthmark under their hairline at the back of their necks but the cool part is that a family legend/prophecy is that a child will be born that bearing our surname and a strawberry birthmark will save Ireland one day. Don't read much into personally but thought it was cool. Also the strawberry birthmark seems to be a trait in my family, my father has one and I was born with one that faded over time.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I study all 2volumes Reincarnation and Biology and is impossible not considere plausible the reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Now the blog have news entries and we create a Facebook page with the name birthmarks investigation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join