It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Black Lives Matter members caught faking a hate crime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There have been quite a few of these and of course the media never goes back to let everyone know it was a fraud. I guess that's the goal of these liars.

wnyt.com...

Officials, including the Albany County DA, are looking at security video from inside the bus. The bus had at least 12 cameras on it, which include audio. Sources tell NEWS10 ABC the video is damaging the young women’s accusations.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Tommy Sotomayor will have cake walk with this one; again.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Black lies matter too.
They are going to be the false flag that starts race wars.
If white people do this you hear racist yelling till faces turn blue then it will be blue faces matter too ....
Dammit Americans, get it together before our country has nothing left to fight for.
edit on 4030000002 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Assholes exist in all races, If they lied they'll get punished.

this doesn't mean "Black lives matter" doesn't matter.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is all retarded. I go into Harlem everyday now. I have black panthers on one side, radical nation of Islam people on the other, and when they are idiots I dont get mad. I have been called all sorts of things in my life, been treated like crap because of being a white hispanic. I dont care though. I shouldnt.

All this racism crap is self enforcing. The black lives matter thing isnt convincing racists to change. Its targetting already NON racist people to feel they owe something beyond consideration and respect.

Like they are freaking victims because they may be treated like crap. I honestly dont care. Idiots care and make others into idiots or make them care superficially.

Call me a cracker, I dont care. My smile will say it all.

Racism. Pfft. I dont care. I am not a racist and if I do meet one I end their # fast.

I am a former member of a radical anti racism group. (As a teenager) We would go out and fight skin heads and people we knew were jerks. It was bad and insane. The point is it got worse and crazier the more we went looking for them. Once I stopped, racism melted away from my life.

I suggest the same for these people. If you look you will find. If you stay with what you found, it becomes you the harder you fight it.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
TIL
Something that doesn't exist still doesn't exist and people have to make up stories to convince others its true.

ATS is the only place I hear these debunkings, These people will be charged with falsifying a crime, and hopefully sued for defamation of character.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Guardian Angels? Do you still have the beret?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
There have been quite a few of these and of course the media never goes back to let everyone know it was a fraud. I guess that's the goal of these liars.

wnyt.com...

Officials, including the Albany County DA, are looking at security video from inside the bus. The bus had at least 12 cameras on it, which include audio. Sources tell NEWS10 ABC the video is damaging the young women’s accusations.

Just remember that even if it is true, it does not mean that all of BLM's statements are false, nor that racism isn't a problem.

It's kinda like fake rape accusations are documented, but the rate of such compared to the real thing is low statistically..
edit on 4-2-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Lol, no we didnt have cool hats, we all wore steel toe doc martins though. We were subculture hooligans. Id rather not say the name as it has a long explanation. Most wouldnt understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Here's the thing though. BLM continues to be given enormous credibility when they cry racism. Why? If they are caught faking even some of their claims, it should call into question their position of authority in these things.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Here's the thing though. BLM continues to be given enormous credibility when they cry racism. Why? If they are caught faking even some of their claims, it should call into question their position of authority in these things.

Yeah, but a nation-wide movement cannot be blamed for the behavior of some of self-described members. Unless of course it was a majority, which it really isn't. I know a ton of people who identify with BLM, and i'm not sure any of them would "fake" a racial incident. Some are way over the top social justice warriors, to be sure, but they wouldn't manufacture an incident consciously.

Just like, the NRA cannot be blamed because some school shooter may hold an NRA card.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It's hard to make out much from the cell phone video.

Perhaps one could argue that the active spectators, those who are egging the fight on, could be considered aggressors. Though not to the extent that the young ladies have claimed.

For now I will reserve judgement. When the bus video and audio is released, I will have more information with which to form a more informed opinion.

-dex

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

A Sharpie on the interwebz

I have to wonder if Clinton will send out another tweet or if she will just roll with the story and keep the lie alive for the sake of the "greater truth".

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah, but a nation-wide movement cannot be blamed for the behavior of some of self-described members..

Are you kidding me? This is the STANDARD for the media and left's treatment of the right.

How crazy is it that the Tea Party was demonized pretty much 24/7 for several years and they didn't do anything even remotely approaching the activities of BLM. If nothing else, it really exposes our national press for what they are, left wing activists.
edit on 4-2-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Oh yes they can.

Are you familiar with any religious group? Republicans? the TEA Party?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Just like, the NRA cannot be blamed because some school shooter may hold an NRA card.

BINGO. Star for that.

eta: Although 'shouldn't be blamed' is more accurate... some anti gun crusaders would love to put all law-abiding NRA members/proud gun owners in one bag and stamp it 'DANGEROUS', just as some would condemn the spirit of the BLM movement because of a few bad apples.
edit on 242016 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

And I would give the member credit ... except that the NRA does get blamed. Every. Single. Time.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Oh yes they can.

Yes, and they can't be blamed for the behavior of their groups, unless again there is a long established pattern by a large amount of people within it, and not a small minority. Alternatively, if the group itself proposes policies or ideas that are wrong or even bad then the group can be judged. For example, the Republican Party regularly supports greedy, pro-rich, anti-environmental policies. So I judge that group not based on every member (because many are good) but on the actual principles of the group.

Remind me how your examples are parallels of BLM?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

BINGO. Star for that.

eta: Although 'shouldn't be blamed' is more accurate... some anti gun crusaders would love to put all law-abiding NRA members/proud gun owners in one bag and stamp it 'DANGEROUS', just as some would condemn the spirit of the BLM movement because of a few bad apples.

Thanks. Yes, and I suppose a lot of people fall in to the classical fallacy of "over-generalization." That holds true on both counts.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oh yes they can.

Yes, and they can't be blamed for the behavior of their groups, unless again there is a long established pattern by a large amount of people within it, and not a small minority. Alternatively, if the group itself proposes policies or ideas that are wrong or even bad then the group can be judged. For example, the Republican Party regularly supports greedy, pro-rich, anti-environmental policies. So I judge that group not based on every member (because many are good) but on the actual principles of the group.

Remind me how your examples are parallels of BLM?

And BLM regularly disrupts life in places unrelated to their grievances with the law enforcement and justice system over perceived racial incidents that sometimes haven't even occurred the way BLM maintains they have.
edit on 4-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join