It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma teen wrestlers charged with raping youths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good golly. Apparently these wrestlers ( as most teen athletes ) are on the podium and just think raping a few adolescents on a bus is ok.

What the hell is wrong with kids theses days? I mean these kids are being charged with FELONY RAPE! !! On an interview this a.m. one of the mothers pf the wrestlers just shakes it off as it is just part of the sport.... wow.... if that were one of my kids........

(CNN)Four Norman, Oklahoma, high school wrestlers have been charged with felony rape for allegedly assaulting a 16-year-old and a 12-year-old, according to court documents CNN obtained Tuesday.

Tanner Shane Shipman, 18, and three minors -- two who are 17 and one who is 16 -- are charged with raping the two victims on a school bus on January 9 while their Norman North High School wrestling team was returning home from a tournament in Pauls Valley. The district attorney viewed audio and video from the bus before charging the students.

L I N K

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

There are more homo-erotic hazing stories about wrestling than every other sport combined in my opinion. When I played baseball and football no one tried to shove their fingers up my ass but the wrestlers kept telling of the most bizarre instances and the ones in the Original Post are about a 5 when compared to some of the ones I heard about.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just don't get it... not only the obvious, but the pain and also possible severe injury-not to mention the humiliation and long term effects. .... *shakes head*

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

They would probably tell you that they are not gay also while coming from a household that is most likely anti-gay.

Talking to them would be like that Mr. Show skit with Wyckyd Sceptre:

Wyckyd Sceptre.

edit on 3-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

OMG, August, I just choked on my coffee.....roflmao....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Oklahoma teen wrestlers charged with raping youths

If they hadn't been arrested and charged, they could've gone on to be cops or politicians!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thats insane.

We had a kid in HS get a pencil in his ass during hazing on a school trip. He sued and it paid for his education and then some.

These 2 kids should sue. They will be well off.

These 4 guys need to come out of the closet as well. They seem frustrated.

edit on 2 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Unisex, uni moral code. "Hey, whatever."

Who's to blame, the uni media.

What did we expect?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Enjoy prison scumbags.

It'll enjoy you.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I have five cousins who were all CIF champion wrestlers in school. All stand up guys, though. Wouldn't hurt a fly off the mat, but they were monsters on it. Never heard about fingers in butts though . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Ask them about the butt-drag.

new topics

top topics

join