It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton declares Victory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
These threads are starting to read more and more like those YouTube comments.

Sad that some of those comments are also coming from Moderators.

Stay classy

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: muse7

Why? Am I not a member? ...and if this were anywhere other than the mud pit, I'd have said it in more flowery language.

If you have an issue with what I've posted, please feel free to complain. If my fellow staff think it's below board, they will remove it.

It is my opinion. The evil witch scares the bejezus out of me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/2/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Speaking of classy, I'll just drop this here, again, to remind our regular Hillary flag wavers that she is the queen of vulgar tasteless displays of immorality.

I stand by what I called her.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: reldra

LOL - star for you.

Corrupt deceitful Witch then.

I'm a sailor so vulgar and language is part of my everyday head shaking anti-establishment non conformism attitude.

You could edit your post.

Indeed, but I am not going to....because she is, and she can't.

Fair enough. Of course you don;t have to.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just something to remember about the "winners" and "losers" in Democratic caucuses:

All of the Democratic contests award delegates in proportion to the vote, meaning you don't have to come in first to win some.

Iowa Democrats award delegates proportionally, based on the statewide vote as well as the vote in individual congressional districts.

Things to Know About Delegates at Stake in Iowa Caucuses

This is why it's being called a "virtual tie". Because they should both get roughly half of the delegates. I'm not sure if O'Malley got enough votes to get a delegate, but I think he just announced that he's suspending his campaign. I watched his speech but was admittedly paying attention to something else, so I may have misheard him.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
These threads are starting to read more and more like those YouTube comments.

Sad that some of those comments are also coming from Moderators.

Stay classy

Seagull even took the extra step of putting it in a box showing they were posting as a member. There are a couple mods that have gotten nasty or crossed the line, Seagull is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

admittedly paying attention to something else

Story of O'Malley's campaign. =(

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

LOL I'm sorry! When he first announced he was running, I was leaning towards him too. But well, yeah... LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Speaking of classy, I'll just drop this here, again, to remind our regular Hillary flag wavers that she is the queen of vulgar tasteless displays of immorality.

I stand by what I called her.

No way to know the context of that tiny clip. You are better than that, at least I imagine by the main percent of your posts.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I will call a flower a flower. Hillary Clinton is an amoral power-hungry sellout, as well as a pathological liar. I have stated many times that I would prefer literally any other candidate be president than her. There is something deeply wrong with that woman, and I am sad more people do not see it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh, I don't really support O'Malley. He'd be preferable to Clinton, but the Bern is vastly superior. I do feel like he should have gotten more attention than he did though, similar to Rand Paul.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I can't fathom how anyone could vote for Hillary, it's gotta be totally uninformed ignorant people voting purely on name recognition. If she gets the presidency it will absolutely prove once and for all that our political system is done.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

LOL I'm sorry! When he first announced he was running, I was leaning towards him too. But well, yeah... LOL

I believe O'Malley dropped out. NY Post

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Oh, I don't really support O'Malley. He'd be preferable to Clinton, but the Bern is vastly superior. I do feel like he should have gotten more attention than he did though, similar to Rand Paul.

O'malley never really said anything that got attention. He had a poor team, is my guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That's too bad...

I wondered why his face was so familiar to me... I may have met him way back in the day at a young Democrats function. Huh... I had actually forgotten that until just now. Good man, even though he's a bit too "progressive" for my tastes...if it's the same guy.

Hey, I was sixteen/seventeen...and that's quite a ways back in the old archives.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'd take Palin in a heart beat.

What ever else Sarah Palin may, or may not, be...she isn't what Rodham-Clinton is. Which may be totally amoral. She will do, or attempt to do, whatever will earn her the power/prestige she so craves.

In comparison, Palin is harmless.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I think Palin is worse, if that is even possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That's too bad...

I wondered why his face was so familiar to me... I may have met him way back in the day at a young Democrats function. Huh... I had actually forgotten that until just now. Good man, even though he's a bit too "progressive" for my tastes...if it's the same guy.

Hey, I was sixteen/seventeen...and that's quite a ways back in the old archives.

It was 1988, I would think the primaries starting in February 1988.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

What ever else Sarah Palin may, or may not, be...she isn't what Rodham-Clinton is. Which may be totally amoral. She will do, or attempt to do, whatever will earn her the power/prestige she so craves.

Dunno.

Palin is just stupid with the IQ of a cabbage but she seems like she has a ok heart. Hillary is just evil.

So guess it comes down to whether you like Dumb or Evil. Likely why I don’t like Trump as he is both

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that. I'm not sure God herself could convince me of that...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: reldra

Dunno.

Palin is just stupid with the IQ of a cabbage but she seems like she has a ok heart. Hillary is just evil.

So guess it comes down to whether you like Dumb or Evil. Likely why I don’t like Trump as he is both

An OK heart? You must not see a lot of US TV. Palin is not only dumb, she is mean and vindictive as well. She ruled Alaska like a Queen...neopitism, getting ppl fired because they told on her family, all that sort of thing. And she wasn;t even good at covering it up, though she tried.
edit on 2-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

She fought for this 'bridge to nowhere', a bridge to a small island. I wouldn't have cared if the bridge was built, but she later lied about it. It was a lot of these things that ruined john McCain.
edit on 2-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join