It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton declares Victory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
source

Clinton declares victory. Seems 100% of vote in, still very close in Iowa.

Closest in Democratic caucus history.
edit on 2-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Hillary Clinton declared victory early Tuesday morning in a razor-thin contest against Bernie Sanders in Iowa. But Democratic party officials have not yet declared a winner.

(I would have added at least the above text to begin with, but my net connection almost completely dropped when this went up on the news)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm very suspicious about Bill Clinton's health and why there are few if any photo ops with them together recently.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: reldra

Oh, joy.

Now the arrogant, over-bearing criminal is going to be even more arrogant, and over-bearing.

Be still my pitter-pattering heart.

*sigh*

I didn't actually think that Sanders was going to win...and the campaign is only now truly beginning...but this is disappointing, and damned frightening that more people can not see this evil bitch for what she is...

...well...

...an evil bitch.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm very suspicious about Bill Clinton's health and why there are few if any photo ops with them together recently.

Of all the things to be suspicious about....Putin was missing a week, probably hunting crocodiles and the world went mad.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

You should be. We all should be.

'cause he wasn't the brains of the operation, he was what passes for a conscience in that duo.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/2/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

NIce Seagull! I could not possibly agree more!

The evil monster is quite evil indeed, however I do believe that the Sanders campaign is just beginning and we will not see the likes of old hilldog in office come November!

As they say an idea can not be stopped when its time has come!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229amTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, joy.

Now the arrogant, over-bearing criminal is going to be even more arrogant, and over-bearing.

*sigh*

I didn't actually think that Sanders was going to win...and the campaign is only now truly beginning...but this is disappointing, and damned frightening that more people can not see this evil bitch for what she is...

...well...

...an evil bitch.

I don't like her. Would love a female president. I would take her over Palin- definitely. Over trump--I get a little less confident there, though I HATE him. I pray for Sanders. Truthfully, I would take Jeb bush instead of all this nonsense.

Confession: I really liked a lot Lindsey Graham had to say.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Oh, joy.

*sigh*

...well...

...an evil bitch.

I Would think of it more positive.

The margin between the two was so narrow.

Now people will see Sanders as a credible vote now so more people will come out the woodwork to support him.

Fact was this win for Hillary was bittersweet.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

you're right.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

Call her by her name, my friend. That's pejorative enough.

I've seen a lot of politicians come and go. National. State. Local. I've been deeply involved in the grassroots of various campaigns for state offices, local offices, and even national in two Presidential campaigns, Gary Hart and John Anderson, though at very low levels. I've gone to state level party conventions as a delegate, I've been in those smoke filled back rooms where deals are struck. I've met politicians who were, to put it mildly, not very nice folks. None of them scare me the way this woman does.

She may be the most completely amoral person, outside of a couple of individuals, I've ever seen. I'm not ashamed to say it, she frightens me.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Oh, joy.

*sigh*

...well...

...an evil bitch.

I Would think of it more positive.

The margin between the two was so narrow.

Now people will see Sanders as a credible vote now so more people will come out the woodwork to support him.

Fact was this win for Hillary was bittersweet.

Assuming Time Warner would even make much note of the tug of war.

Much less any other Forbes-esqe shillary clinton supporting network.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'd take Palin in a heart beat.

What ever else Sarah Palin may, or may not, be...she isn't what Rodham-Clinton is. Which may be totally amoral. She will do, or attempt to do, whatever will earn her the power/prestige she so craves.

In comparison, Palin is harmless.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of politicians come and go. National. State. Local. I've been deeply involved in the grassroots of various campaigns for state offices, local offices, and even national in two Presidential campaigns, Gary Hart and John Anderson, though at very low levels. I've gone to state level party conventions as a delegate, I've been in those smoke filled back rooms where deals are struck. I've met politicians who were, to put it mildly, not very nice folks. None of them scare me the way this woman does.

She may be the most completely amoral person, outside of a couple of individuals, I've ever seen. I'm not ashamed to say it, she frightens me.

I wonder if Billyboy is frighten of her nowadays. You know, all the smear will reappear about how the White House is tainted. Just doesn't look good for Americans if she is put in, but hey, the planners are putting in a vice too, right!

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

I hope, no...pray most fervently that you're right.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That is definitely more reason to fear Clinton. I have always caled it 'baggage', to be nice. Out of curiosity, the first time I voted in a primary, the first time I was eligible to vote in a primary, it was Jesse Jackson, what did you think of him?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I wonder if Billyboy is frighten of her nowadays. You know, all the smear will reappear about how the White House is tainted. Just doesn't look good for Americans if she is put in, but hey, the planners are putting in a vice too, right!

I don;t think he cares anymore. he has built his own good rep, people already think they are separated, even if not legally.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So...she doesn't know what classified above top secret is, or a server is, or how to satisfy her husband....but somehow she knows shes the victor of the IOWA caucus vote even before the officials do?

She obviously knows something the rest of us don't.

It really and truly is a corrupt deceitful bitch innit??

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
So...she doesn't know what classified above top secret is, or a server is, or how to satisfy her husband....but somehow she knows shes the victor of the IOWA caucus vote even before the officials do?

She obviously knows something the rest of us don't.

It really and truly is a corrupt deceitful bitch innit??

I am tired of the email thing..it is becoming Benghazi, perma committees will be formed to look at it for years.

'how to satisfy her husband'? That is a little vulgar.

How she knows this, that is arrogant or even nefarious.

The language isn;t necessary.

You could edit your post.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

LOL - star for you.

Corrupt deceitful Witch then.

I'm a sailor so vulgar and language is part of my everyday head shaking anti-establishment non conformism attitude.

You could edit your post.

Indeed, but I am not going to....because she is, and she can't.
edit on 2-2-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I have always respected him. Which isn't the same as liking, as I'm sure you know. I rather intensely dislike the man, but I would never, ever make the mistake of underestimating the man.

Some of his ideas were good. ...and he brought together a very broad based grouping of folks under his aegis. He shook the democratic party at a time when it badly needed it. Not enough, mind you...but it helped for a little.

I was, at one time, a Democrat. A right of center democrat...and yes, we exist. Think Sen. Henry Jackson of Washington, and Sam Nunn of Georgia, and you've just about got it. I was, quite literally, chased out of the party after Gary Hart went down in flames...I was quite fervent in my support of him, and suffered for it in the party hierarchy locally. To this day, I get cold shoulders from the local democrats, and I wasn't very old at the time (21). I'm still involved, but as an independent. Not sure the democrats could ever lure me back. Doesn't mean I won't vote for one, but I will not support the entire ticket ever again.

Jesse Jackson has a habit, or had one, of being way too strong-armish for my tastes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join