It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God Told Me To", "Alien Visitation", the 'Koren/God Helmet' and Dirty Rotten Tricks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What or who do you think these predators are?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Yea, but not everyone is susceptible to hypnosis, and currently you have to wear a "Daredevil helmet" to enduce these experiences.look, I'm not saying one day our technology won't be advanced enough to turn anyone into a Manchurian candidate, or some sort of willing sex slave, but right now while it's possible to do,it's only possible on certain people. Even that is debatable, because under hypnosis you cannot make someone do something they don't want to do,or have the propensity to do anyway. So if we try to link all these missing cases to this deep dark nefarious government group,it doesn't make sense, and our current tech isn't able to produce results that you would truly call mind control in every aspect, though I will say this, we have all the pieces and eventually we likely will be able to do it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What or who do you think these predators are?

People always want to ask me that.

I'd say nearly entirely humans, and human "by products".

I've experienced "more than that", but "that" tends to get stepped on hard by certain parties, which once included even yours truly. But that is pretty uncommon.

Let's stick with "humans and human by products" for now.

At least in this thread.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are under mind control every day. Each thought you have is induced by your wiring and you are wired the way you are because of the circumstances and lore of your "culture". Do you watch TV?=> thought control. Read newspapers and magazines=> thought control.
And it goes even further, since the 60's the technology to control your body movements exist.
Now we have mind-reading computers, the technology to make you think and feel what the " user" wants...
It is not far in the future, it is now, with almost 50 years of field experiments.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If we are to say that, than we must say since we became a social animal we have been "mind controlled", however if I want someone to be my sex slave, or assassinate people for me and take the hit(legally)then as of now our technology cannot *forcibly* do so.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Maybe not. *shrugs*

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Check out my other thread which I reference at the beginning... While some subjects are better for the program in the sense that they dissociate easier (generational?), there are also several drugs that are used in conjunction with hypnosis.... Such as scopolamine. This is and has been going on, pretty large scale unfortunately. We had all the peices decades and decades ago... This itself is even old news
edit on 2-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: formatting

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How would you propose is this carried out? The parents would have to be involved, wouldn't they? Or also already under influence?
Traumatising events don't just happen. Someone has to do them.
And isn't it far more likely a sideproduct of a certain development? Like in the father gets beaten as child so he beats his own children? Justn ow we are in a age of treating everything with drugs...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I think this is a dangerous theory because schitzophrenia is indistinguishable from the high tech actions these supposed perpetrators in your theory can make. How do you weed out the mentally impaired vs the targeted individual you tell me that and then we can discuss the realities of our capabilities.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I think this is a dangerous theory because schitzophrenia is indistinguishable from the high tech actions these supposed perpetrators in your theory can make. How do you weed out the mentally impaired vs the targeted individual you tell me that and then we can discuss the realities of our capabilities.

I'd say that most ATS posters present as touched in the head.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How would you propose is this carried out? The parents would have to be involved, wouldn't they? Or also already under influence?
Traumatising events don't just happen. Someone has to do them.
And isn't it far more likely a sideproduct of a certain development? Like in the father gets beaten as child so he beats his own children? Justn ow we are in a age of treating everything with drugs...

My thread on Deliberate Dissociation would be a good place to quickly brush up on the programs this technique is used in...and provide you with info of the vast reach of the network that is implementing this sort of thing.

So alot of 'damaged goods' are used in the process, either from child protective services (linked up with network), human trafficking salvages (from outside the network)... that type of thing. An already established dissociative base is essential, especially if the subject is aged at all.

Some families that are busted doing something illegal are forced to 'sign over their children' which may or may not include handing them over, or assuming the basic responsibilities of programming (mostly abuse/torture) their own children.

For more 'elite' (which this word is very taboo/cliche take your pick - but accurate) programs they are already in the program from birth usually, through intelligence families, different generational groups or families, and other things I wont get into here when im typing real quick from where I am.

Nowadays, they are making and programming more and more with technology, split brain audio/visual, and electromagnetically stimulating strong emotion to the point of sensory overload has been known to cause severe dissociation as well...

Take a look at my other thread though if you are more curious of dissociation.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

i totally agree. except, it's not a theory. i'm telling you all from my experience and providing a couple resources to paint a bigger picture. if this was a theory i would be broadly overstepping by not clearly stating that lil tidbit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join