It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God Told Me To", "Alien Visitation", the 'Koren/God Helmet' and Dirty Rotten Tricks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Foreword: I am not claiming that people have not had 'holy visions' or that there is no such thing as 'aliens'. I am not claiming anything, other than that the type of thing I describe below, does in fact take place. 

Certain intelligence agencies, as well as other groups (or whatever term you want to use) have been known to employ some pretty nasty methods - to get the job done - 'by any means necessary'. Keep in mind, you probably want to distance yourself/layer in plausible deniability…

This method can be used on anyone, very close to the way a hypnotic stage show would play out -

To gain a better understanding of how exactly this is put into effect... let me explain a couple things:

**Post-Hypnotic Amnesia** is the inability in hypnotic subjects to recall events that took place while under hypnosis. This can be achieved by giving individuals a suggestion during hypnosis to forget certain material that they have learned either before or during hypnosis.

**Post-Hypnotic Suggestion** is a suggestion made to a hypnotized person that specifies an action to be performed after awakening, often in response to a cue or 'trigger'. This action may include remembering specific things that you were unable to recall previously, due to post-hypnotic amnesia. For example a stage-hypnotist making someone cluck like a chicken after a bell rings, and the subject has no memory of the hypnotic suggestion being given to them, until a different tone chime sounds…

So that is the recipe for the basic side of it… Now, I want to go more in-depth about how this method is applied specifically to subjects with 'deliberately created and programmed dissociative identity disorder systems'. If you do not know what that is, perhaps visit my thread on Modern Day Human Trafficking and Deliberate Dissociation - www.abovetopsecret.com...

This technique (I once dubbed it the 'God Made Me Do It' programme) may be supplemented with others as well, but in essence will call for the common prep, which would be a 'blank/fresh' dissociated part (we all know how these are made - torture or nowadays sensory overload through audio/visual)... and then the actual programming will include a sensory depravation chamber/tank, and electromagnetic cranial stimulation - to induce a certain experience, accompanied by a certain message, along with certain emotions. These are all designed, as is the experience as a whole. The next step is to create a post-hypnotic trigger, which may even just be a time-release trigger etc... there is no solid framework for what a trigger may be, and sometimes there are multiple of layers of triggers to act as a safeguard/double blind so triggers do not accidentally or prematurely go off... When this post-hypnotic trigger 'goes off', you remember *just* the direct programming portion of this process, which would be the intense experience through the 'god helmet' while in the sensory deprivation chamber/tank, as to have no outside stimuli added to the experience. It is intense, and all encompassing when you abreact/flashback. However, you do not remember being 'hooked up' to the 'god helmet' nor anything other than just the direct portion of the intense experience that they planned for you to remember. The moment of intensity where you experience a vision, feeling, and message. That way you have no context to put the whole thing into. It is 'all in the moment'. Later, however later it may be, when you are having a 'normal' day, just walking in the park, or watching TV at home, and then all of a sudden, you have the most intense vision, accompanied by feelings and thoughts/words/instructions, it can be easy to think you have had contact with God, some other Entity, or Alien Being. This depends on the 'script' and exact programming method they are using, as well as how you respond. They utilize your own response/manifestation of the experience in an Ericksonian fashion (hypnosis strategy that utilizes going with your own psyche). To be clear, an experience can be designed, where you think you had contact with Aliens, or even God, and that you were instructed, or told, or shown something, and you do not realize this experience was 'fabricated'/'designed'/'controlled'/manipulating you. This experience will be accompanied with strong emotion, which could be 'fear', in the context of an Alien being frightening you in order to obey, even on a subconscious level that 'there is no escaping', or on the other hand, it could be 'love', where you feel encompassed by the most extreme, unconditional 'god love' and that God is showing you something and instructing you with his unlimited love and understanding. This can be very dangerous.

Again - I am not saying that no one has had legitimate contact with God, Aliens, or Otherwise. I am merely stating that this situation can be fabricated, with such intricate design, as to manipulate someone.

In conclusion, this method can be used to make someone do something, by thinking they were ordered but a 'worthy' third party (haha pick your term), or could be used to discredit someone making disclosures of sensitive material. 

Once they start blabbing about the Aliens and UFOs… its a wrap for the rest of it. Not that there is anything wrong with Aliens or UFOs, but if you are trying to be 'down to earth' (yes, puns now) and report on trafficked children through foster homes and pedophilia, including some V.I.P.s… the hocus pocus and aliens do not help get the ball rolling.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: formatting

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

An OLD research video with Dr. Michael Persinger
----------------------------------------------------------------

from 2:40-- 'if you stimulate the deep portions of the temporal lobe, you get vivd imagery, and the emotional commitment/sensation that something is PROFOUND, real, cosmically real, and personally significant'

from 3:15-- 'what we've been doing recently is generating words as magnetic patterns, and even though the person isn't hearing it through their ears, their brain is interpreting it, so they're actually having fragments of experiences, as if they're hearing it when in actual fact, they cannot be. These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who has them

from 4:00-- 'you can control people's experiences, and they don't know they are being controlled' --( let alone if they don't realize they have ever been hooked up to a machine by way of dissociative amnesia )

We all know about 'psychic driving' and message repetition, accompanied by torture to make your subconscious (as well as conscious) submit, accept, and adapt… (see declassified etc. info on Ewen Cameron etc.) however, with this technique, a lot of the time, the message is more eagerly received due to the profound intensity of the experience, accompanied by such strong emotion, the feeling that what you are receiving is of the upmost importance... and this may be the catalyst for immediate change and/or acceptance of certain beliefs etc...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The God Helmet en.wikipedia.org... is an experimental apparatus originally called the Koren helmet after its inventor Stanley Koren. It was developed by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.

A common technique which may be used in conjunction with/or to supplement/ is utilization of what is sometimes called a 'Voice of God' 'weapon' en.wikipedia.org.... This is basically -- " the microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum.

MY NOTE - - - THIS IS OLDER THAN DESCRIBED IN ARTICLE, AND OBVIOUSLY STILL USED BY SEVERAL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, AND AGENCIES ETC...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Murder in God’s Name: Son says he killed parents according to Jehovah’s command

armenianow.com...

...and an example (very high probability that this was an actual occurrence, however i was not present for this, but regardless, this does accurately portray how the situation plays out in the public, or how it is meant to, at least)

Look around and you will be disgusted. There is obviously something up… There is a whole website devoted to Jehovah Witness murderers, most of whom were 'ordered by god'. If you look around for murders ordered by god, and actually look into the details, not just write the person off as 'that kind of crazy', you might really get upset. I hate to say it, but 'that kind of crazy' just might not be popping out of everywhere like they'd have you believe.

Neither are these mass shooters. Nor was it serial Killers. Don't get me started on the terrorist groups we make. Touch a nerve? I hope so. Inform Yourself. Maybe read Dave McGowan's 'Programmed to Kill' - www.amazon.com... too. Too much info on the terrorist groups and all that mess to even tell you to look into that. Do look at Operation Northwoods en.wikipedia.org... to see how capable we are of that though. Oh, and look what happened to who denied that op!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
okay, it's a pretty long read, would you please sum up ...what are you talking about here, the conclusion or the message you want to share?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh, and don't forgot that this technique can also be used to make a 'whistleblower' appear crazy 'mid-disclosure'. That is a very important aspect of this. 

...Of course ordered murders are very serious, but it is only by the aforementioned (as well as other DRTs etc) that the process gets covered up and is able to continue...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
okay, it's a pretty long read, would you please sum up ...what are you talking about here, the conclusion or the message you want to share?

you want the cliff notes of the detailed breakdown? I'm explaining how a 'trick' is done. once you take away the behind the scenes aspect, you can see it for what it really is.

the message i want to share is cliche - basically there are groups of people using very dirty tricks to manipulate people. lots of murder and making sure people suffer so a few can get rich, and be pleased in several ways. that sort of thing. on my way to stop it now, ha...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

fair enough, thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
on my way to stop it now, ha...

Please don't hurt anyone, whether you think them a danger or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

Wow, I figured the sarcasm was coming across the whole message... I was referring the the worldwide situation, which I am most obviously not on the immediate way to stop...

I have to say though, it was kinda funny, like a little blonde elf thing was trying to stop me from being wreckless on my quest! Hehe. But seriously, I am all about organizing safety, and raising awareness.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Your nickname, however anagram-ish it may seem, surely proposes otherwise.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Strictly a reference to the 5/10/94 Solar Eclipse and the adaptation of the Dresden Codex

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I was remarking upon "apocalypse"

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

I know...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You take everything too literally, and evidently believe nothing that you can't count on your fingers. I get tired of threaders that go on and on about their concepts based in reality such that everything that anybody else might know about the unknowable is not worth a good spit and cannot be truly legitimate. There is a whole universe right here among aome of us on ATS that you have no decent concept of and cannot begin to allow (as you have amply demonstrated).

I've been around for awhile, soon to be 78 years old. At the age of four and later at six I had experiences, some would call visions, that allowed myself and companions find our way out of two different woods. Those would have been back during WWII when most of our secret agencies--such as they were--were fighting far from youngster lost in a woods in rural central Illinois. Those experience never let me doubt beyond of all of my typical social training that there was something more to the universe than what is normally taught and perceived in our regular lives.

In 1964 I underwent a 2-hour timeloss experience after seeing a UFO. I don't know exactly what they taught me and I don't know what I've simply figured out on my own, but we come up again with the same determination I've mentioned: There is more to the universe than what we can imagine from our humble lives.

Basically, you discount everything that you don't want to believe. If you are happy in that place, fine. It will keep you safe from honest, real thinking and thus, knowledge and wisdom.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Alien Sun -

I am going to quote the very beginning of my post:

Foreword: I am not claiming that people have not had 'holy visions' or that there is no such thing as 'aliens'. I am not claiming anything, other than that the type of thing I describe below, does in fact take place.

again 3 paragraphs from the bottom:

Again - I am not saying that no one has had legitimate contact with God, Aliens, or Otherwise. I am merely stating that this situation can be fabricated, with such intricate design, as to manipulate someone.

I did also thoroughly state how the UFO thing negates credibility.

Please don't tell me what I believe, just because you are obviously offended by what you are perceiving as an attack on your own past experiences and what you are perceiving as my inability to comprehend or accept things outside of my grasp. 

Please don't make this about you, and about me - being… what? Close minded? You are missing the whole point, even though I had a disclaimer as to not offend.

This is about exposing methods covertly used to manipulate people, sometimes including such nefarious acts as murder. Making innocent civilians patsies, if need be. Under the National Security Act of 1947 and the rest of the dominoes…

ANYWAY
edit on 1-2-2016 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Here is an interesting read, about the connection between channeling and mk-ultra.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Here is an interesting read, about the connection between channeling and mk-ultra.

Governments have been jealous of the fast one pulled by the Roman Empire for 2000 years. But it's going to be hard to create another dominant religion from absolute vapor yet another time.

Kevin

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Like christianity was the next logical step, we will make the next one.

I think it is funny, that you say that in a thread with all this channeling stuff, because you got me thinking: why would aliens want us to change our mythology so much?
The answer:
1. they aren't aliens but the shades, or unseen ones.
2. they want to clean up the misunderstandings we are suffering from

That's what is really behind all that, if you ask me. Throw in freemasons and secret gouvernment who knew it all along, if you must....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Like christianity was the next logical step, we will make the next one.

I think it is funny, that you say that in a thread with all this channeling stuff, because you got me thinking: why would aliens want us to change our mythology so much?
The answer:
1. they aren't aliens but the shades, or unseen ones.
2. they want to clean up the misunderstandings we are suffering from

That's what is really behind all that, if you ask me. Throw in freemasons and secret gouvernment who knew it all along, if you must....

It's always someone or something, which wants to trap human attention, harness it, and control it, as humans are nice enough one on one, but in groups, they are dirty dangerous insane animals, that move from area to area, strip mining everything until nothing is left.

Some people (or things) always want to skim off the top of all this human activity, and make themselves rich. These are the ones who see the truth of what I said, and have more intelligence/craftiness/guile and want to cash-in on the universal, self-caused suffering - and in fact to enhance it, to make even more profit.

It's the way of things when you have "Alpa Predators'" attempting to control a very young and still irrational species.

Kev

top topics

<<   2 >>

join