It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Divorce Court: Organized Crime vs The Entertainment Industry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just realized that the link that I posted to SpizzyBlog no longer works

Here is a an updated Link to Unauthorized Story of Hatian Jack

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And the Kicker that ties it all in together.

Professional Opinion: Got the wintertime blues? What causes it and could it be something more?

This is the doctor that diagnosed me as having bi-polar, he was very adamant on me not furthering my career in the entertainment industry.....

Notice the SAD references??

Sorry guys... gotta report y'all.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I still can't believe Mark Cuban is upset when I was drunk and belligerent and demanded $10,000,000 from him. I remember he summoned me to follow him to the bathroom, now he's trying to say I threatened him and the cops are now telling LEO that I 'have a history of violence'. lol

Talk about petty people, folks that can't take responsibility for their own actions, and corrupt LEO's.....

ETA:

What they are doing is very SAD. Very SAD indeed.
edit on 2-1-2017 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So as we come to the conclusion of the what I have now come to realize has been infecting the last 14 years of my life.

The reason for all of this happening? Because Sean "Diddy" Combs, some folks I USE to be friends with, have decided to try and accuse me of sexual assault and rape.

I remember I mentioned in another thread about how I believe Diddy was an FBI informant. Well, either he is or one of the people that use to be my friends are that works with him. I have a feeling we're going to find out soon enough though.

Will update when I find out more.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And I can tie it to the FBI because when I was in Florida I had class with this girl who's father was an FBI agent, and I only called the girl 3 times, all for a class project so I had no choice, and she reported me to HR at the school to tell me to leave her alone.

So... yeah... I know you're watching and I know you don't want anyone to see the files because you all will be hanging yourselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join