It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unfounded angry vibes? Do you ever get them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When my blood sugar gets low I start to get real snappy. When my blood sugar gets super high I get depressed. These are just minor examples about how your body can affect your mood, and I didn't want to admit it at first but... yeah, we're pretty much prisoners to our bodies. Our bodies call the shots, a whole lot of the time, and they're very needy indeed.

Secondly, there's such a thing as being triggered and having emotional flashbacks, however you might never know or be aware of the trigger... or even that something in the past impacted you strongly enough to leave its lasting imprint on you. So, you might just be like BAM angry or BAM sad or BAM whatever all at once and as you expressed, find yourself confused in the midst of it all.

Google emotional flashbacks. These may very likely seem to be unfounded, specially if you're in denial about the thing that really impacted you in the past. Also, flashbacks aren't always negative, and you can have flashbacks of just about anything that your brain flagged as extremely important. It could be a wedding/a happy event, or it could've been a rejection that impacted you bigtime in the past and a specific song may have been playing during that time on the radio and your brain made an association so now ten years later whenever you hear that song you get into a mood but you might not recognize the connection and etc.

I think it's worth checking out. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Too laid back...

or 2 laid back....

Or just to laid back....

Or even two laid back....

OK you have confused me now .it does not take much
edit on 1/2/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I get that way sometimes. Things just seem off and I'm mad. I don't know what causes it.

Maybe it's manopause or manstrating.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Let me try some of this anger

ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahha

hahahahahhahahahhahhhhhaaaahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahh ahahhahahahhahahahahhahaaaahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahaahhahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[

and a deep breath

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Brain chemicals. Coming from out of nowhere, suddenly and seemingly without cause...but there is one. Sometimes several. Foods, lack of sleep,depression etc etc...sometimes it takes nothing at all.

But in med studies, we learn that it sometimes takes absolutely nothing one can pinpoint to change and affect our moods. And that is how I have to treat one with an emergency as an EMT.

I arrive on-site, find them injured, upset, perturbed...can't and havent the time to assess more than the immediate...not completely clear how they got that way, just an assessment RIGHT NOW of whats wrong, what do I need to do RIGHT NOW, and where should they go and how fast.

Brain chemicals. All day, everyday, everyone of us. Youve heard the saying "they just all-of-a-sudden went OFF!"?

My point....
MS

So True....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm going with PMS mate.

Or a vitamin D deficiency - are you getting enough outdoor sun ( ie. not through glass )?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join