It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Virginia Tech student charged in girl's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Effn kids these days; so tech stubdent #1 lures away a 13 yr old girl. He rapes her and has his sicken way w/her- ultimately killing the young 13yr old.

In comes tech student #2, (my guess, tech student # 1's FWB) comes in to help clean up the murder of 13yr old female; assisting with disposing of this little girls body......

WTF are these bastard stepchildren thinking???? So, tech #1 student makes a bad decision, and can totally justify killing this little girl, hmmm.. Ill call my FWB and see if she can help me w/the deceased......

I hope these two become the type of slave they will as fresh meat in the state Penn...

RIP sweet Nicole Madison Lovell.......

(CNN)A second Virginia Tech student has been charged in the death of a 13-year-old girl whose remains were found in North Carolina, authorities said Sunday.

Natalie M. Keepers, 19, of Laurel, Maryland, was charged Sunday with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony, according to the police in Blacksburg, Virginia. Police said Keeper was a Virginia Tech student.

Another Virginia Tech student -- David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland -- was charged Saturday with murder and felony abduction in the death of Nicole Madison Lovell of Blacksburg, where Virginia Tech is located.

L I N K

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow...and the accomplice gets off with a slap on the wrist...I'm pretty sure by not reporting the crime she should receive the same charges as the student who did the raping and murdering. She must come from money...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

She's being charged with some pretty hefty sh*t, and is being held with no bond.

How exactly did you come to the conclusion that you did?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
These two are potential serial killers in the making.
"Thrill killers" who end up doing it over and over again.

There are some sick f**ks on this planet....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Pretty sure that can be 10 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Her level of complicity should be enough to secure accessory to 1st degree murder. Being that the penalty for such is 1/2 the maximum sentence for the crime that they were involved in she would be looking at 15years off the bat plus those other charges ought to have her locked up for 25+ years. Just saying 10 is a slap on the wrist comparatively.

new topics

top topics

join