It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** Hammond Legal Files- (here you go-650+ pages- very interesting)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Posted this AM onthe Patriot Army Facebook page: In the "info area" this is seen:

Hammond Legal Files *** Please stay tuned for more updates at youtube.com...
www.facebook.com...

LINK to the paperwork: www.scribd.com...

There is over 650 pages. I haven't had the time, or enough legal knowledge, to know all what it entails. I post here as I know this matter, along with the Bundys etc is an important and on-going concern to many ATS members.

The first email/letter is dated 2004. CC'ed to individiuals who's names keep coming up in this matter (Judge Gasty being one).

MODS. It appears the info is up for public comsumtion as I didn't have to sign into Facebook to obtain (as you'll see with the link above).

So, if you want to help out the Hammonds/Bundy and/or you are just an investigative type person. DIG IN.

I am. Let's see what we can find out and/or determine from this info.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oregon standoff: Wooden cross appears at site of LaVoy Finicum's death
www.oregonlive.com...

edit on 1/30/2016 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Peter Santilli (he uploaded the documents) has a previous connection to the FBI apparently.
I don't know enough about him to form an opinion, but anyone who pi**es Anonymous off is probably someone I'd rather not get to know...
12160.info...

edit on 30-1-2016 by uktorah because: Additional info

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

So, if you want to help out the Hammonds/Bundy and/or you are just an investigative type person. DIG IN.

What does the Hammond case have to do with Bundy?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Supposedly Bundy's protest was in support of the Hammond arsonists, who in turn, denounced Bundy's support...who the hell knows....

a reply to: Phage

edit on 30-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Steven & Dwight Hammond started the fires that led to the Bundys getting involved.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah. I know.

Let me rephrase. In regard to the OP's statement which I quoted, how can anything in the Hammond case help Bundy out? The Bundites have been charged with felony conspiracy to impede federal officers.

edit on 1/30/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: uktorah

Though Annn did this hit piece on Santilli, there is also a report that Annn was duped by these other guys who hated Santilli.

12160.info...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Good find. Just a little odd that a group like Anonymous wouldn't do research before targetting someone.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

From what I gather, while occupying the refuge center, Bundy claimed he discovered documents related to the Hammons case that would show how the BLM and the US Fish and Game used illegal means to subvert the established processes in place, which forced land owners off their property or efforts on the Feds part to illegally grab land.

Bundy indicated those documents would help all the farmers who he believes were wronged and would help them get their lands back, keep their lands and grazing fees (which the orginal Bundy/Nevada matter was about).

Bundy atty stated yesterday they plan on using the discovery process to obtain more documents. I think they plan on using that argument to justify the actions they took at the refuge.

That is how I understand it. Interesting ploy but I really don't think the Feds will play along. The Feds will try to prosecute the Bundys (and friends) without allowing them to enter any "outside" documents in the court proceedings.

Personally, I hope he is right and he does expose illegal activity on the Fed side. But, he would be best to have Trump as the President as Hillary is implicated in the Hammond matter as it is alleged she aide a Russian urainum company (via a Canadian middle man/company UraniumOne) in obtain the mining rights to ONE FIFTH of the USA's known supply etc.

Now, that is why I posted the info here. Maybe someone here will see what he saw in this mass of paperwork. I hope that answers your question.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

From what I gather, while occupying the refuge center, Bundy claimed he discovered documents related to the Hammons case that would show how the BLM and the US Fish and Game used illegal means to subvert the established processes in place, which forced land owners off their property or efforts on the Feds part to illegally grab land.

Sure. Because that would be the place where such records were kept. But neither the Hammonds, nor the Bundys were forced off their property.

Even if they had been, it would not change the facts of the Bundites illegal activities.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
Good find. Just a little odd that a group like Anonymous wouldn't do research before targetting someone.

I think that Anno is overly revered. I think that they are human just like you and me and open to the same propagandas as the rest of us. And from that article, you can see that the people who are out to slander Santilli apparently had developed quite a scenario fill with inuendo and were pushing it heavily. I don't know. I personally have to leave it at that. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The Hammonds were "forced" to sign an agreement that their land has to go to the BLM/Feds-when they die etc to pay off the $400,000 fine that was in imposed for the Hammonds activities. Which appears to be imporper but that will have to be proven in court.

I think the Bundys would have been better off having fundraisers to get the $400,000.

The one charge the eight were charged with will most likely grow once the Feds get the property back under their control and they can ascertain what occurred at the refuge as well. (property damage, illegally accessing gov't documents etc).

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yeah, they should have a 'Bundraiser'

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The Hammonds were "forced" to sign an agreement that their land has to go to the BLM/Feds-when they die etc to pay off the $400,000 fine that was in imposed for the Hammonds activities. Which appears to be imporper but that will have to be proven in court.

False. Completely false.

That was an agreement reached on a separate civil case, not the criminal case. And it concerned one particular parcel. If the Hammonds had needed to sell the land to meet the terms, the government wanted first refusal as part of the settlement. They paid. They did not have to sell their land to do so. It was, a very good deal for the Hammonds.

The Hammonds in late 2014 agreed to pay the federal government $400,000 to settle a lawsuit seeking to force them to pay more than a $1 million in costs for fighting fires they set. The Hammonds paid $200,000 right away and paid the rest Thursday.

The settlement also required the Hammonds to give the land bureau first chance at buying a particular ranch parcel adjacent to public land if they intended to sell

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Per Santilli - What better way to gain the trust of a group than to "out" FBI agents among them?
That may have been a ploy all along to get inside the group.
It appears that after LaVoy's murder (I do believe it was murder and he was shot with his hands up) one person in each vehicle was allowed to go free and was also unnamed. I found that fact interesting and somewhat suspect.

edit on 30-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Great. Cleared that story line up.

Thank you.

and to add. I suppose the documents released here are in hopes of showing the Hammonds-maybe others, have been illegally done over by the Feds.

Lets work on this paperwork and see what we come up with.

I'm up to page 10... ugh

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Even if they had been, it would not change the facts of the Bundites illegal activities.
True. But it might have an effect on the "court of public opinion."

-dex

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Per Santilli - What better way to gain the trust of a group than to "out" FBI agents among them?
That may have been a ploy all along to get inside the group.
It appears that after LaVoy's murder (I do believe it was murder and he was shot with his hands up) one person in each vehicle was allowed to go free and was also unnamed. I found that fact interesting and somewhat suspect.

" and he was shot with his hands up"

No, I watched the video very carefully and, if my memory serves me correctly, he was NOT shot while his hands were in the air. He was shot while clearly trying to reach for "something" around his waste-line. The dude got stupid and got himself killed.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

No, I watched the video very carefully and, if my memory serves me correctly, he was NOT shot while his hands were in the air. He was shot while clearly trying to reach for "something" around his waste-line. The dude got stupid and got himself killed.

You have no way of knowing when the first shot was fired. You watched a video from a limited angle, with poor resolution, and no audio.

That "something" around his waistline that he was reaching towards very well could have been a wound from a shot fired, perhaps from a tazer. It is impossible for anyone -- you, me, the cops -- to know what he was reaching for. The only one who knows for sure is dead.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No, yes he was reaching for something around his waistline. The relatively smooth deliberate movements of his hands in my opinion do not support a rapid grasping motion that would be expected if he were rapidly and instinctively clutching a severe impact such as a gunshot. "Yes, he was reaching for something, most likely a gun in his coat pocket..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join