It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpent in the Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Where are our holy places? Where are our holy things? In 6000 years of civilization, where are the sacred things we have prepared for ourselves?

There's a snake loose in our temples, gentlemen, it has wound its coils through every sacred institution of our nation. It has claimed our treasure for itself, and has placed its name above all our venerated ancestors.

This venomous worm has displaced the seats of the wise and honorable, and has sprouted its young from its belly, and promised them the highest seats in the land. It has promised its bevy of vipers OUR treasures, gentlemen, it has said that it will rule our land and will take our possessions for itself.

It has broken through the walls of the holy temples of this Republic, and connected what should rightfully be disconected, and broken up what was originally joined. It has set new laws, and made new traditions, and set at naught the words of our elders.

Our children do not know to ask what is holy, they are not taught the ways of our ancestors, we were convinced to be ashamed of our heritage. The snake has convinced a mighty people to disown their own inheritance, and speak ill of their fathers, and accept new masters.

In the place of disinterested wise men, the serpent has come to sit in our honorable places. Our children have been taught to praise it in the place of what is truly honorable, and what is truly honorable they have no estimation.

Beware this viper and its bevy of serpents, they love every good thing! Their appetite is never filled for the things of this world, and it cannot be quenched by any luxury. It wishes to teach us to be like itself, to share its desires, so that it convice the peoples of the world to follow it and participate in its new system of government.

It wants the world in its coils, it wants its children to resemble itself! But it is a viper, and its word is poisonous venom. It devours men and nations, and is never filled.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Give the snakes a break , leave them out of your rants. The analogy sux!

WTF are you talking about, use plain english you windbag!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Since I got a warn for my first post, ill rephrase it!

Whatever the hell your talking about has nothing whatsoever to do with snakes. I dont like your analogy. Please speak specifically instead of with riddles. What exactly are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Since I got a warn for my first post, ill rephrase it!

Whatever the hell your talking about has nothing whatsoever to do with snakes.

Unless it's a freudian thing?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
LOL I think thats likely!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Whatever the hell your talking about has nothing whatsoever to do with snakes.

I believe the analogy is similar to that in the Bible where Satan, the force for evil and negativity is portrayed as a serpent.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My words are a warning. Only the wise will recognize them, and what they describe. I cannot teach you to be wise, if you have forsaken your senses.

The business of intelligent men is the rulership of his inheritance, and it is to such men I give address. The forces I describe are hateful to mankind, and are poisonous to his children. They are alien to us, and have forced their way into our world.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, then there is no way I can communicate to you.

Our societies are being subverted and a very vital force that keeps our spirits healthy is being attacked. Our energy is being siezed and siphoned off into an abyss of very evil engineering, and it is for a very dark purpose.

The vitality of our nations exists as a spiritual force among its rightoues and thoughtful citizens. We are being poisoned and drugged into submission, and because of this our spirits are losing their integrity. We are being invaded by forces that do not origniate from the goodness of mankind, or any other good place, but from the depths of hell.

It is not a new story, but an old one. The demons have formed a very powerful kingdom, and it is now big enough to swallow up whole peoples, nations, and continents.

The interconnection of the world will bring about much trouble, as the partions that prevented this invasion have now fallen away.

The guilty men and women who have done this are aware of this consequence, and have chosen to cooperate and serve the invaders. They have brought us into calamity, and it will finish itself with the consummation of this era and the fall of its systems.

Traitorous swine, you have made rebellion against the Righteous One, and have sought to take his kingdom by stealth and design. You have sought to enslave the whole world to your blasphemous creation, so the whole world will rise up and destroy you.

Arkaleus

top topics

join