It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens...could be scientist's own creation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We all were advised that scientists clone...they cloned sheep
www.sciencedaily.com...

Dolly (July 5, 1996 - February 14, 2003), a ewe, was the first mammal to have been successfully cloned from an adult cell. She was cloned at the Roslin Institute in Midlothian, Scotland, and lived there until her death when she was six years old. Her birth was announced on February 22, 1997

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A series of bizarre incidents involving sheep in Shropshire have led to farmers’ claims that aliens are attacking their livestock. ... Farmers near Shrewsbury claim to have witnessed sheep being “lasered” by unidentified light from UFOs. They have linked the unexplained incidents ...

en.wikipedia.org...

A Large Ion Collider Experiment ... Its first research run took place from 30 March 2010 to 13 February 2013 at an initial energy of 3.5

Gene, the first cloned calf in the world was born on February 7, 1997 at the American Breeders Service facilities in Deforest, Wisconsin, United States. Later it was transferred and kept at the Minnesota Zoo Education Center.[5] Three more cloned calves were born in 1998.[6]
A Holstein heifer named "Daisy" was cloned by Dr. Xiangzhong (Jerry) Yang using ear skin cells from a high-merit cow named Aspen at the University of Connecticut in June, 1999, followed by three additional clones, Amy, Betty, and Cathy in July, 1999.[7]
Second Chance, a Brahman bull was cloned from Chance, a beloved celebrity bull. Second Chance was born in August, 1999 at Texas A&M University

en.wikipedia.org...
Idaho Sees Worst Cattle Mutilations In April 2010 - The ...
phantomsandmonsters.wikifoundry.com/.../Idaho+Sees+Worst+Cattle+M...

Jun 16, 2010 - Cattle Mutilation Phenomena refers to thousands of cases in North America ... Idaho Sees Worst Cattle Mutilations In April 2010 - Phantoms and Monsters Wiki ... I've had animals killed on my ranch by mountain lions before and ... Zukowski, who has been a UFO and cow mutilation investigator for more than ..

We review images leaked to the public...photographic evidence. We also know that photographic evidence can be tampered with...but what about real physical evidence of cloning and then the test experiments of the COLLIDER.

When you review the COLLIDER the information states that the science relates to changes of gravitational forces...you see a cow lifted up in the air.

The COLLIDER also states a science for the gain of a plasma formed energy body to use...and then replace, which would mean an atmospheric reaction/interaction and gain for the machine.

We all live in the atmosphere.

Why did Scientists do cloning.....other than to study the DNA model for plasma formation/plasma interactions/plasma replacement...to create an artificial model for resourcing artificial plasma.

We get attacked....I was attacked, I advised that in the attack my eyes burnt and I thought I was going to be made blind. My eyesight since blurred with a white vision.

The ancient information.....human skulls changed...grew horns.....they were nuked as a religious belief that then honored cows and vowed to never harm the cow again....the information in India....the INDIAN RELIGIOUS QUOTES studied regarding UFO formation advice and vimyanas.

Is it any wonder that human beings have become aware of an evil occult science experiment, that is attacking our life?
www.ufocasebook.com...

We should all ask ourselves how evil is an occult mind....how incompassionate could a human actually be, as a thinking being?

Would scientists go to the extent of secret human cloning.....and caused the creation of mutated beings...to then study them?

I would believe that they are this evil...after my own experiment experience.

To study a cell production and then produce a machine to try to emulate the radiation light/sound condition, would then impose another review....in the actual inheritance of an evil spirit manifestation caused by the machine/nuclear power plants radiation signals...as a manifested witness to the evil science of cloning.

Hence the alien does not arrive out of the atmosphere....it is a spirit manifestation of the applied radiation light sound data gained from the cloning investigation.

The old alien photographs would provide the evidence that occult scientists were secretly cloning human cells and producing physical abominations...and then tried to impose the manifested spirit as the owner of the alien body.

How else would cows fly....cows cell state be attacked....sheep suddenly be attacked and also humans by the condition of the preceding data collecting from cloning cells itself.

Why is it that a natural lived life is suddenly attacked and advised that I was being used to collect data for a healthy, lived real human existence?

What next Scientist....the actual human attacks, as demonstrated by the animal kingdom?

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Jan 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 29 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added many ex tags, and several sources.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

IMO, anything you / we experience, has to come from you /oneself first - nowhere else. Therefore, we all manifest Alien life forms. Peace.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

No... No they couldn't...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

IMO, anything you / we experience, has to come from you /oneself first - nowhere else. Therefore, we all manifest Alien life forms. Peace.

We already existed...sheep were created by spirit...not by a human being.

A sheep lives..you study the cell and life of a living sheep and then clone the sheep.

How would you clone a sheep without a sheep being present....laying claim to a Creator of spirit status?

Do tell us all won't you!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A sheep lives..you study the cell and life of a living sheep and then clone the sheep.

Actually, when we study the cell and life of a living sheep, we conclude that the sheep was never created, but rather diverged like all living things on Earth through Evolution.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

No... No they couldn't...

The animal kingdom...a lower cell than ourselves...you claim knowledge and wisdom of a sheep and then cause it to be formed unnaturally/artificially from its own body cells....along with your studies of procreation.

Without the status of informed reviews...you would not have been able to produce a cellular reaction.

You then inform the public about alien bodies, by photographic evidence.

You are a human being looking at human cell information imposing your own evalued self....you cannot replicate your own person as the same status as the cell you review....instead you produce alien beings/mutated life forms from an unnatural science.

Your theories for forming a natural human life from cloning fails...so you take your experiments into the atmospheric/ground relay and use a program to then study life from a different perspective to gain data.

How sick are you all anyway....do you believe that an alien cloned human cell is part of a human life.....or an abomination/artificial cell outcome from an occult science practice?

Can you produce mutated life forms naturally.......nature demonstrates you most certainly can.

Why is it that some alien photographs look like a mutated human baby?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Actually, when we study the cell and life of a living sheep, we conclude that the sheep was never created, but rather diverged like all living things on Earth through Evolution.

So your own occult review states....the sheep was never created and in the UFO attacks identifies that you are trying to make the sheep not be created.

Evolution...all spirit and all data of a spirit belongs personally to the body of the spirit.

If a sheep died and did not procreate to continue its existence...then no sheep would be present for you to study and abominate.

You imply that a sheep is created from a cell....how fake is this review are you truly that unintelligent? Sheep gain creation by being birthed as a natural event....a machine does not clone a sheep....but you can aritificial GOD personas...occultists at their worst.
edit on 27-1-2016 by beenharmed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sure, I will tell you! NOTHING EXISTED BEFORE YOU DID. Dig?
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So your own occult review states....

No actually. That claim isn't based off of what others simply tell me. I've actually tested Evolutionary Biology for myself.

The great thing about science is that anyone can go out and do it!

If a sheep died and did not procreate to continue its existence...then no sheep would be present for you to study and abominate.

No. Evolution doesn't function on an individualistic scale, it functions at a population-based scale.

You imply that a sheep is created from a cell....

I was not implying that at all. I am telling you that a sheep comes from other sheep.

how fake is this review are you truly that unintelligent? Sheep gain creation by being birthed as a natural event....

Oh look, it appears you agree with me

edit on 27/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Sure, I will tell you! NOTHING EXISTED BEFORE YOU DID. Dig?

I am a human being....the animal kingdom existed before I did....what am I to dig...or is this a threat?

Nothing states the fact.....no creation and there is no such state in existence...creation is created....artificial reasoning by a human being imposing that they are the Creator and God self.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So your own occult review states....

No actually. That claim isn't based off of what others simply tell me. I've actually tested Evolutionary Biology for myself.

The great thing about science is that anyone can go out and do it!

Do what......make my mind be in contact with out of space imagery because you irradiated by wavelengths?

I am still alive...I exist as my own organic self...you did not create me by a machine....and your machine is not creating my life cell interaction. My own organic body coded to reform my cells does so....if the atmosphere is not present in its correct radiated light sound, my cells will not form properly as demonstrated.

A machine does not own our life.

A satellite is a machine...the computer is a machine...the collider is a machine.

Everything created is created....we do not have a beginning.

The beginning on Earth is above ground atmospheric to earth stone interactions...without any life present.

Water and oxygen was first created in the atmosphere by a radiation attack. The body fell upon the face of Earth and whilst on Earth water gained microbial creation. The water...evaporated and placed microbial populations in the atmosphere.

All of our life is not connected...each species owns it own life...its own procreation and its own death.

If we did not procreate we would have no presence or life on Earth....where is your so called review of evolution then?

You imposed a theory upon our Nature that does not even exist occultist.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Do what......

Read the full sentence and perhaps you'll understand the context of that final statement.

make my mind be in contact with out of space imagery because you irradiated by wavelengths?

This makes no sense.

Evolution is actually a fact. Our theory is there to explain that fact. Much like Gravity is a fact, and we have a theory to explain how it works as well.

Anyway, I'm done here. You consistently provide absolutely no value to any argument throughout the various threads I've seen you in, so there's simply no point in talking to you now. You have your mind made up, and no amount of reality will allow you to escape from your delusions.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

We review images leaked to the public...photographic evidence. We also know that photographic evidence can be tampered with...but what about real physical evidence of cloning and then the test experiments of the COLLIDER.

What the hell are you on about this time? Colliders have nothing to do whatsoever with cloning.

When you review the COLLIDER the information states that the science relates to changes of gravitational forces...you see a cow lifted up in the air.

Collider's don't change the force of gravity or lift cows either. Where do you get this crap from?

The COLLIDER also states a science for the gain of a plasma formed energy body to use...and then replace, which would mean an atmospheric reaction/interaction and gain for the machine.

OK, seriously....Go read a little about what a collider is and how it works.

Why did Scientists do cloning.....other than to study the DNA model for plasma formation/plasma interactions/plasma replacement...to create an artificial model for resourcing artificial plasma.

Plasma has absolutely nothing to do with it.

We get attacked

I've never been attacked

....I was attacked, I advised that in the attack my eyes burnt and I thought I was going to be made blind. My eyesight since blurred with a white vision.

Drugs are bad.

The ancient information.....human skulls changed...grew horns.....they were nuked as a religious belief that then honored cows and vowed to never harm the cow again....the information in India....the INDIAN RELIGIOUS QUOTES studied regarding UFO formation advice and vimyanas.

This is neither ancient nor is it information (at least not of any worth). Humans have never grown horns, there were no ancient nukes, and vimanas have absolutely # all to do with UFOs. Pick up a goddam book, ffs.

I too, am done wasting my time responding to your nonsensical, delusional ramblings and gross willful ignorance. Toodles.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Where do you get this crap from?

Really? You dont' know?

www.arcadebomb.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Do what......

Read the full sentence and perhaps you'll understand the context of that final statement.

make my mind be in contact with out of space imagery because you irradiated by wavelengths?

This makes no sense.

Evolution is actually a fact. Our theory is there to explain that fact. Much like Gravity is a fact, and we have a theory to explain how it works as well.

Anyway, I'm done here. You consistently provide absolutely no value to any argument throughout the various threads I've seen you in, so there's simply no point in talking to you now. You have your mind made up, and no amount of reality will allow you to escape from your delusions.

Gravity is a fact....what about all other bodies that exist for you to make a single statement about gravity.....you imply that gravity exists by itself.

All of your theories impose this evaluated consideration as if a form of power is self explained without any other condition involved.

If you were not alive, you could not impose a condition...therefore the condition you do impose does not exist.

Delusional is the personal aspect owned by the occultist themselves...you are truly self deluded to make statements that you own powers...or that you can create powers. Everything created is created.

You review single minded informed reviews about conditions that exist as a non existed reality.

You say the beginning is a collision...yet you exist in a totally formed evolution of all energy bodies making statements about a reaction that does not exist when no energy exists....fake and false statement.

You then impose this review as a condition to the actual experiment and try to remove the energy that you placate does not exist before the collision...yet it does exist...and so does the collision.

The theory then is self advised as it peruses the data that it caused....all of the attacks upon the Nature that it tried to remove to claim ownership of a collision that was considered to belong to a condition where no life exists or existed....and the data states the observations, that you are by theory evil minded....a destroyer..you attack life...consider the attacks as if it is simple data that one day will provide other evidence for your correct data that you want to gain.

What correct data occultist...you are simply evil minded and self possessed your theories are fake...are applied by a fake machine that you created to try to force a condition that it not natural to life on Planet Earth.

The data observed states that you attacked our life and then you imply that our life is going to give you extra data that you did not have before to make your theory work. Yet your theory is already about a collision that did not happen......and you claim yourself intelligent?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

What the hell are you on about this time? Colliders have nothing to do whatsoever with cloning.

Collider's don't change the force of gravity or lift cows either. Where do you get this crap from?

We get attacked

I've never been attacked

....I was attacked, I advised that in the attack my eyes burnt and I thought I was going to be made blind. My eyesight since blurred with a white vision.

Drugs are bad.

This is neither ancient nor is it information (at least not of any worth). Humans have never grown horns, there were no ancient nukes, and vimanas have absolutely # all to do with UFOs. Pick up a goddam book, ffs.

I too, am done wasting my time responding to your nonsensical, delusional ramblings and gross willful ignorance. Toodles.

www.google.com.au...

I have never taken drugs, but from what I understand about the occult program...you studied drugs and the shaman's somatic journeys and tried to copy the signal and study my changed brain chemicals and imagery as a human female....which was why I began to feel like I was drugged....and when shopping a male walked past me and held up a piece of chalk.

Don't tell me that I am not honest...I am not an evil occultist, and nor do I consider the attacks on Nature natural.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

quote. Collider's don't change the force of gravity or lift cows either. Where do you get this crap from?

The ancient PHI information is about the levitation of stone by application of nuclear dust.

The modern occultist used the information for PHI and nuclear dust and created fuel.

You then do experiments with the collider relating to changes of gravitational forces.....the test experiments are applied...and then Nature by photographic evidence gets attacked.

Of course the collider caused it.

The collider just as nuclear fuel's creation affects the atmospheric wavelength interactions and changes the natural magnetic forces of Earth.

Ice melted and the poles have moved as science has already confirmed.
ocean.si.edu/ocean-photos/ice-melt-polesIt's confirmed: both Antarctica and Greenland are losing ice—around 350 billion ... This photo shows a summertime channel created by the flow of melted ice,

The moon got closer to Earth.
The migration of the Moon away from the Earth is mainly due to the action of the Earth's tides.

The Moon is kept in orbit by the gravitational force that the Earth exerts on it, but the Moon also exerts a gravitational force on our planet and this causes the movement of the Earth's oceans to form a tidal bulge. www.bbc.com...

Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth
Sun Moon & Earth out of kilter 01.55 Hrs 19th November 2010 Wiltshire UK So what has happened To The Moon it looks to be almost 90 degrees out of kilter !
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

We had the collider experiments 2010...the attacks on the nature of animals when the experiments were reactivated.

The moon belonging to the gravitational review....changes by evidence 2010.

www.express.co.uk...

science.nasa.gov...

The ancient occult memory states that when our ancient brother decided to alter the gravitational forces of light and sound fusion on Earth......the Universe also changed and it attacked the creation.

Our occult brother does new experiments and a similar condition is witnessed....phenomena and changes to creation.

When he does a review he considers that the moon was caused by an asteroid.

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

I would ask our occult brother, why does he review information and then be concerned about the information he is reviewing....if he believes in his scientific practices?

Is he concerned about changing gravitational forces?

Does he actually understand cooled radiation streams and what he might not be able to see?

Clear plasma functions are stated to exist...what if he has changed this existence and watches as the moon moves away from Earth after it had been held?

Why was it known that the Planets had sent an attack to Earth, as released radiation....that would cool a trajectory and would this trajectory be clear occultists? Did you break a bond to Earth that belonged to our moon?

How would you know occultist unless a change occurs? Is it always a too late scenario for your own persons as a situation of cause and effect for trying to emulate and replicate a creative act?

How much destruction and how many attacks does our Nature have to endure until you realize how evil you all are?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

We get attacked

I've never been attacked

Drugs are bad.

www.google.com.au...

I have never taken drugs, but from what I understand about the occult program...you studied drugs and the shaman's somatic journeys and tried to copy the signal and study my changed brain chemicals and imagery as a human female....which was why I began to feel like I was drugged....and when shopping a male walked past me and held up a piece of chalk.

Seek out a psychiatrist, find the very best one in the world.
Visit this psychiatrist weekly, forever...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

We get attacked

I've never been attacked

Drugs are bad.

www.google.com.au...

Seek out a psychiatrist, find the very best one in the world.
Visit this psychiatrist weekly, forever...

So you say to your own personal review.

I am not One, and nor is any human One....one implies a review of a human mind who considered powers in creation....I have nothing to do with stone levitating. The spirit holographic memory states that our brother was present on origin Earth when he activated the levitation of stone....and was his own person converted into a lower organic form. This allowed his human self to understand conversion.....the only reason why he did understand.

Science tries to imply that DNA gave the life the information....but DNA does not exist in the form that you study...it exists in the form of a human organic self presence. Therefore your information is false...you review information from a single review that is not true to the condition of life.

As you cannot review a status for creation ownership, you impose values and then claim that these values exist as your own organic life states....yet if you did not exist who are you to lay claim to such information? fake and false reasoning.

If human beings all died without procreation, the animals and Nature would exist without you imposing a value upon their presence.

Who do you really believe you are.....all knowing by self review....a consideration that is truly fake.

If you were all knowing you would never have to consider any information....you would know everything and would not need to experiment for a review.

If you did know it all, the first review considered would also imply a non choice to change....for you would be self advised that change causes change. So why would you want to change what supports your current life status?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes, all good points, I'm sure.
But let's focus on getting you into your spacesuit.
The flight back to the moon leaves shortly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join