It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens...could be scientist's own creation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Oh dear.

I quite like the practice of confining one's personal beliefs unto oneself.

Science is not a belief system.

Assuming that aliens exist, and like to zoom around the skies and conspire with American politicians without ever stopping in for a cup of tea with the rest of us, then how could they have been created by human people who are not on the same technological level?

UNLESS. A mad scientist working in Area 51 attempted to create a human clone, but got the body shape wrong, and it came out with grey skin and big stupid eyes and no c*ck. BUT. All the problems in its body had inverted themselves into a massive brain, which was part computer, and part brain! This made the crap clone really smart, and he learned how to clone himself, but he technically did a better job than the scientist, because he got his clones looking just like him. AND THEN. The clone and his clones started building circular flying roombas, and began to covertly take over the world. The scientist stopped being mad, and tried to warn the world. HOWEVER. Nobody believes him.

God damn, I should be a famous novelist.

Tell me more about your experiment.

I too was experimented on. They put me in a room rigged up with cameras, and attached electrodes to my head. They monitored me for 72 long, boring hours. Afterwards, they made me take this pill on a regular basis. The pill alters the electric in my mind brain. Or something, I don't know. To be honest I wasn't listening. But sometimes, I break through, and start flopping around on the ground like an electrocuted fish. So I feel ya bruv, I feel ya.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

This is from your OP,

We get attacked....I was attacked, I advised that in the attack my eyes burnt and I thought I was going to be made blind. My eyesight since blurred with a white vision.

So this happened to you?

If it didnt then why state it in your OP?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am not an angel...the angels were never human beings...they were always energy reactions of cooled radiated light sounds.

Change the Earth O sound...and then the radiation in out of space heats....for evolution of cold is evolution of cold.

O planets combusted in origin Universal attacks, caused by our ancient occult brother left dust swirling in star systems. The cooling radiation and the dust formed a nuclear condition via the status of evolution....nuclear fuel was formed.

The status of this information allowed scientists on Earth to gain information as single stated radiated light sound reactions...for the stated single journey happened to create nuclear fuel.

Therefore there was never an instantaneous "bang" or collision...the collision only occuring in the star systems for the purpose of nuclear fuel's creation.

I advised our occult brother how he gained his ancient memory for stone levitation, as he was present on origin Earth when it was attacked...had his own spiritual presence converted in the same information as stone's own conversion to allow for levitation.

As no human life exists in the information for stone to be levitated, this is how he gained the information through radiation transmitting to radiation on different wavalength frequencies....how any human of an organic nature, that has no conscious presence in nuclear reactions, could know....by receiving the transmitted information.

As I stated, I knew that our atmosphere did not manifest our spirit life...but obviously occultists believed that it did...from first viewing alien spirit manifestations from the extra irradiated atmospheric light signals interacting with human life....causing fake/artificial spirit presences.

They then considered artificial chemicals as a reasoning for a new resource so began to gather the data.

They then cloned sheep/cows...and hence when they used the data that they gained from cellular cloning, the experiment then transmitted the light/sound information to Nature...and Nature got attacked as a direct result of the data gained from alien transmitted messages.

The obvious cloning of animals, then led to human cloning...which is why they formed abominated partial human bodies. Obvious actually...for the alien never manifested and disappeared.

So when they used the data gained from the cloning experiments....the alien form changed and manifested differently...for this is what the experiment is about.

To take information already created....make believe it is not created, then impose an evalued collision...to then move the information of the collision through all of the created substances...to then gain an artificial plasma reaction for the collider.

In other words a fake/false theory about alteration of time and movement of matter...when it is a fake theory.

You gained data...imposed single reviews of information that is untruthful and dishonest to the information itself....and you cannot collide on Earth, where collisions only happen inside of a nuclear power plant.

You are now trying to take this information from out of a power plant...pass it through our atmosphere to get it inside of the collider.

Nuclear fuel does not create plasma as a constant...for you burn the fuel.

If uranium and plutonium were not being converted..you would have no data to believe in a collider.

So you are in fact playing make believe in your mind, whilst reality exists...and reality cannot alter its status to suit your occult evil minded collider theory.

Our life is not a cell....your cloning produced life from a cell...yet the whole animal and whole human exists....our life does not exist as a cell.

A real life body....conceives the baby as an adult present.....and you took the cells from an adult formed species.

Your theory plays make believe tha the species itself does not exist and that your cloning information does.

Since when does a cell exist without its parent body being present?

Hence your evil demonstrates by all of its manifested stated reviews...that you could not be any eviler than what you are.

If a spiritual review was considered by humanity in comparison to what its occultists have achieved as a real evil act...then no wonder humanity is so close to its own self destruction, via the evil that you have all demonstrated.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volchitsa
Oh dear.

I quite like the practice of confining one's personal beliefs unto oneself.

Science is not a belief system.

Assuming that aliens exist, and like to zoom around the skies and conspire with American politicians without ever stopping in for a cup of tea with the rest of us, then how could they have been created by human people who are not on the same technological level?

UNLESS. A mad scientist working in Area 51 attempted to create a human clone, but got the body shape wrong, and it came out with grey skin and big stupid eyes and no c*ck. BUT. All the problems in its body had inverted themselves into a massive brain, which was part computer, and part brain! This made the crap clone really smart, and he learned how to clone himself, but he technically did a better job than the scientist, because he got his clones looking just like him. AND THEN. The clone and his clones started building circular flying roombas, and began to covertly take over the world. The scientist stopped being mad, and tried to warn the world. HOWEVER. Nobody believes him.

God damn, I should be a famous novelist.

Tell me more about your experiment.

I too was experimented on. They put me in a room rigged up with cameras, and attached electrodes to my head. They monitored me for 72 long, boring hours. Afterwards, they made me take this pill on a regular basis. The pill alters the electric in my mind brain. Or something, I don't know. To be honest I wasn't listening. But sometimes, I break through, and start flopping around on the ground like an electrocuted fish. So I feel ya bruv, I feel ya.

I am protected by my light spiritual Father....the reason I am not afraid.

Also by self evident information, the cloning of human cells was done for data...for the plasma resource artificial studies you theorized about.

Obviously the humans who saw the results of your occultist cloning, tried to warn the public...and a story was invented for disinforming the public...as the condition and ancient method of occultism itself.

The images photographed are not aliens...they are human clones...and obviously your cell cloning demonstrated that you cannot create a human life from cells.

No wonder the human psyche was trying to advise itself by making statements about our spirits being abducted and placed inside of test tubes...for psyche spiritual informed status has always existed.

You believed that spirits manifested into cell life straight out of the atmosphere...but they never did. The occultist never believed in origin spirit, they only believed in themselves.

Experimented upon, obviously my information is true....for the science demonstrates that it did not gain the data that it wanted and then began an illegal ground feedback experiment on humans living...just as I stated.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm soooooo confused

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8
Are you!

Early mediumships produced a state photographed called ectoplasma....is this what you considered to gain from human life occultist?

As the early 1900s demonstrate via the non healed ancient irradiation of stone levitation attacks, the human life was still being irradiated, as an unnatural state.

I was told spiritually that Mediums who were interacting with spirit in this review were physically harmed....hence it was always an attack on life that allowed this type of Medium to exist.....as all forms of spiritual phenomena exist as an attack.

Science of the occult took this type of attack and placed it inside of a nuclear fuel's power plant creation....and human life affected differently from this form of atomic/nuclear condition. The human psyche and spiritual condition therefore also altered by the situation of owning the nuclear attack condition on Earth.

Nuclear irradiation of any form of increase is an attack and always has caused human phenomena.

Therefore this type of phenomena is not natural to natural life....yet obviously was considered by the occultist for occultist reasoning is evil minded...and obviously the later day occultist without a new theory, then began to study phenomena and consider information of spirit....yet you already took this phenomena from life and placed it in a power plant.

This is why your new occultist theory evil minded nasty human, no longer works for you...and instead when you tried to form a human life from a cell....alll you got was a mutant.

As the natural cellular life of all of Nature already naturally mutates in the nuclear irradiated atmosphere...how was your new theory ever going to be achieved by rational use of information?

I truly believe that our occult brother has finally lost his own spirit and it must certainly be existing as a record amongst the aliens.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

You are copy and pasting from somewhere and posting this as your own...

You should be using the 'cloud' icon when replying when text is from an external source

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I am not doing anything that you propose.

I have lived a life as a spiritual Healer who gained self evidence through personal study and a status of non belief until experienced.

I came to understand that occult scientists became aware of the UFO and alien spirit manifestation when it was re-activated by nuclear experiments and nuclear fusions....atmospheric fall out.

They studied the conditions and knew that their modern scientific gain of a resource was only a resource for as long as the mining produced the product.

So they began to experiment on the UFO...and the state they caused, artificial chemical reactions.

The review status therefore demonstrates that occult science considered destroying life on Earth by trying to force it to hold a constant irradiated signal to make Earth's fusion reactions become artificial.

Earth does not exist in an artificial fusion....it exists in a natural fusion.

So they imposed a theory...to take energy from a non created state...pass it through all bodies that already existed and that evolved from billions of years of cooling and evolving, to then place the energy reaction into their machine.

This infers that they began to study the beginnings of natural life...which only exists on Earth when it does.

So they started to apply cloning of cells to gain data to presume how to pass the energy through all life bodies allowing the life cell body to exist afterwards.

So their fake theory was about time, change of time, time dimensional change and then time replacement...all of which has never existed. For time on Earth is only the amount of light that shines in our atmosphere as a human consideration....without scientific implied standards.

This is why they cloned...sheep and cows and then human beings obviously in secret. For no rational human being would allow a human life to simply be considered as data...especially when they claim holiness to their own life and personal status.

Since when is life data?

So when they applied their data to their experimental collider...upon the already attacking nuclear fuel creation/atmospheric reactions, cows got attacked....sheep got attacked...human life got attacked.

Luckily for us all animals in Nature pre-existed our own cell creation, yet they were purposely attacked...levitated and cut by the amount of radiation itself.

I know what it feels like to be cut...yet not bleed, for when I was nearly self combusted I had many painful experiences...just like the ancient spiritual attacks advised.

Cows previously on Earth were witnessed in the attacks, as the India religious statements imply. Cows revered as holy and revered as a spirit that should never be harmed...just because they witnessed the attacks on the cows when ancient stone levitation practices were applied.

We see the same witness today and so called spiritual occult leaders try to imply that they are not causing the attacks....and yet they own the machines that are causing the attacks.

Occultism is evil, occultism is alteration of natural fusion...fusion that allows all life to exist on a natural Earth planet.

Scientists using our life as if it is simply a data gain.....are motivated by greed to destroy our life. They forget they too exist in the same natural atmospheric condition and if they alter the condition, they too will inherit from the attacks themselves.

PROPHECY OF POPES.
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord:
"I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord:
"You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan:
"To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord:
"How much time? How much power?

Satan:
"75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those
who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord:
"You have the time, you will have the power.
Do with them what you will."

-----
This happened in 1884. The devil said he needed 75 to 100 years. Well, 75 years from 1884 is 1959. On January 25, 1959, John XXIII publicly summoned the Second Vatican Council.

When we review our spiritual life, we know by self evidence how we came to be created via the human male's own inheritance...the spirit who originally caused conversion by self applied voice.

The human male...created his own recording in the atmosphere to be recorded by his own self destructive act....irradiation itself. His record has existed in Earth's atmosphere as a speaking body ever since. Whenever his human life who manifested as his own evil choice then decides to continue the evil act of converting/destroying natural holy fusion....we then get advised.

I heard the advice...I heard when I was nearly irradiated and I know this record exists. I also heard it singing as it gets destroyed and I also saw the visions of the record itself being destroyed by new occult practices.

The sound as I was irradiated began with clangings like bells and the pain of the brain irradiation is horrific.

This outcome was also predicted for our ancient occult brother....to hear the clanging of the changed natural fusion of crystal...the wavelengths of your own self considerations as it interacts with your mind. Eventually brother, you too will experience what it is like to be converted....just like my spiritual attack as a holy female endured.

I endured this attack brother because you considered my life as a female, as the review that I could save your life when you converted matter....yet I cannot and never did. You never considered cause and effect and non ownership of spirit....all of your spiritual histories and personal spiritual reviews also support this statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Did the CAPTCHA experiment work? Hmmmmm....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Did the CAPTCHA experiment work? Hmmmmm....

If I was not a living being, who would you study to gain data of a higher conscious presence...your own selves.

Would you consider making your own persons a computer occult study program relating to aliens?

The answer is no.

Why then do you attack the human life of others and impose a condition that your own person would not accept for itself?

You state that as an occult scientist that you have possessed my spirit by placing my mind and body in contact with your relayed satellite feedback program...and you can hear my thinking. Yet turdy my thinking is recorded as a past life message...so you don't have my presence I do.

If I was not living what would give you the idea that you had possessed my life by a computer program...neither the computer or the satellite exist naturally and are a human built instrument used to send and have messages returned...how is this owning my physical presence?

You own a physical presence...do you believe that another spirit could take your organic presence? The answer is of course not...for even though a human was attacked by an occult manifested spiritual condition...the human owning their own life was attacked...not taken.

No human has physically been taken.

Now you also have placed a cow demonstrating levitation...removal from the ground condition and taken into the atmosphere.

Can human life be lifted above the natural ground.....of course they can...hurricanes and tornadoes prove that it happens.

So Scientists of the occult provide public evidence that they are on purpose activating activity in the atmosphere that caused the life body to be sucked up.

If a Scientist imposes that this atmospheric condition is allowable for him to have a collider experiment, then I think that he should think again about his evil intentions. How is levitation anything other than a ground attack?

Human beings have constantly been warned through the evidence of those human beings who wanted humanity to be warned...and photographic identification imposes that human genetic experiments for cloning were being achieved...yet they only gained mutants.

They make occultist claims that the older spirit of humanity were aliens...when Planet Earth did not have fusion of uranium and plutonium altered.

The ancient texts explain that the Holy Dust was being used as a technological advice...therefore the ancients demonstrate that they were also applying nuclear powers through a different method...and human life by skeletal remains demonstrates mutations.

If you changed natural radiation light and sound that was angelic and beautiful beings to look at and then convert the radiated light sound of the angelic being into an alien...then what do you propose would happen to the human life....we would begin to look like the alien instead of the angel.
www.express.co.uk...

If cloning were being performed wouldn't a glass type of womb be created to allow the clone to grow?

If human life can be levitated into the atmosphere just like the cow...what would happen to the human tissue and bones in this pressure changed condition. How many humans have disappeared in the circumstance like the cow?

www.google.com.au... IA

If ancient human past life records relate "radiation" as a ground increase to form a cutting application, then my own self experience correlates that this condition was known as a spiritual attack advice. An advice that related to changing Earth's gravitational forces.

How much evidence does an occult scientist have to be given before he concludes that his own mind is self possessed by the evil radiation that causes him to consider such evil scientific applications?

Of course occultism is science...and of course human beings have been attacked by science before...why do we have to be attacked again to prove that you are evil?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
You imply that a sheep is created from a cell....how fake is this review are you truly that unintelligent? Sheep gain creation by being birthed as a natural event....a machine does not clone a sheep....but you can aritificial GOD personas...occultists at their worst.

I do believe all living beings start out as a cell. Humans, for example, start out as two cells that combine to make one, which then continues to divide and divide until there are too many to count, with each cell now having a specific role to play.

I am honestly trying to figure out exactly what the point if this thread is. It has veered off from sheep cloning, to you accusing other members of doing all kinds of occultist things. WHO exactly are you referring to and why do you keep insisting other members have done something to you?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menrva

originally posted by: beenharmed
You imply that a sheep is created from a cell....how fake is this review are you truly that unintelligent? Sheep gain creation by being birthed as a natural event....a machine does not clone a sheep....but you can aritificial GOD personas...occultists at their worst.

I do believe all living beings start out as a cell. Humans, for example, start out as two cells that combine to make one, which then continues to divide and divide until there are too many to count, with each cell now having a specific role to play.

I am honestly trying to figure out exactly what the point if this thread is. It has veered off from sheep cloning, to you accusing other members of doing all kinds of occultist things. WHO exactly are you referring to and why do you keep insisting other members have done something to you?

You believe?

The human life...a Mother present as a human self....has an inception inside of her body that grows.

You believe a human life was once a cell that split....yep that's right it was...but it was inside of an already formed human female organic life presence....it did not exist as itself.

You are really sick....as a retort to the operative on the program/forum. Some members on this forum are operatives...some are being used by operative contacts and some are victims of the research program.

The cell a microbe is a microbe...a microbe existed in the atmosphere as its own presence...and split.

The human life nowhere in sight in this activity.

The human life...fully formed living being in a state of full evolution looks back. Oh the microbe is where life started....but your own personal human life did not start there...a microbe's life started.

What is wrong with your consciousness...oh that's right you have microbes inside of your cellular bodies...oh this must be your parent....says the microbe to the microbe.

But you are a human being and your human life began as a fully created human life without being created, as you already existed as your Mother's presence...a human organic being. You use this conscious information as an occult science when using thinking to review information. Hence cell information is fake as a personal review considering spirit creation....for who created the parent?

This then causes the human to make statements that a monkey created a human baby. Yet if all humans died...no monkey creates a human life. No human life would exist if we stopped procreating...but animal lives would.

This theory therefore does not allow an occultist to exist as a theorist relating information as egotistical status to cellular conversions and science. As an occultist wanted to exist and wanted to do conversions he implied the theory of evolution so that he was considered correct about creation and be allowed to apply conversions as he wanted.

But a human life is not a microbe and never existed as a microbe...but a microbe does and did.

The truth....human being keep your mind where it belongs...in your own body...and do not impose your fake and false reasoning upon our lives...for you have always been wrong.

The reason you are wrong is because your status implies that if you know where life began, then you can have it for your own self possession and ownership review given to your own person enstating yourself Creator.

So you tell by self advice...you are self possessed.....you already own your own presence and yet wanted to reown all the presences that gave you the status to own your self to imply that you are a Creator and owner of all organic creation.

Self possession...a true review.

The review of self possession equals self destruction...for you wanted to own yourself. And you already own your own life by self presence.

You already own yourself...why did you want to reown yourself?

The spiritual history of our families life states...you as a male came first..you manifested...and the female followed and manifested herself...the female demanifested...you partially demanifested as a spirit in Nature. Part of your spirit remained with Nature and you wanted to be the same as the female by status. You wanted to go back to the light where the female had gone.

You were angry, you were scared and you wanted possession of your own spirit so that you could possess yourself, which you did. You thought that if you possessed your own whole presence, then your whole presence as a human spirit could demanifest by exchanging places with the female. This is why you considered the female to be a lesser presence, because you wanted to place the female into the lesser presence, by self blame.

But sadly in this state of first realized conversion you chose to destroy life. You have always considered the female to be a lesser presence because you wanted to place the female in a lesser status, yet your spiritual considerations placed the female above your own status as your spirit review attests....yet her life information is equal as a body to the male.

This is why you know by self status that you are a self destructive human being...human male...human self who believes he is the creator...yet his historical spiritual review is that he destroyed origin light....and then origin creation. Then he destroyed his new modern Earth life...re-evolved his spirit presence and then tried to destroy it again.....re-evolved his awareness and is in the process of trying to destroy life again.

To be a consciousness and want to have your own spirit converted to go back to the light....caused your consciousness to form a spiritual presence that considers its own person to possess. This is how sick your male consciousness reviews information as thoughts in the lowest male considerations...converting.

The information for converting is not natural to our consciousness, it was only considered and then a record was formed by the cause and effect returns for considering change. Creation as a record of a spirit is therefore not owned by the record......creation is natural and owns its own reactions. If you alter the condition of the reactions, obviously cause and effect demonstrates physical changes...but these physical changes are caused, not owned.

If change was owned, then we could never heal as a physical presence.

Science, an occultist practice takes away the rights of natural living and natural healing.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
nosense.. i think

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join