It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents named suspects in disappearance of Idaho toddler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I know that there is a thread currently trending in skunk works. I felt as though the subject matter in this story deserve a link of its own due to the parents now being looked at as possible suspects.

The information that the parents give in that 30 to 45 minutes seems rather like bunk to me. There are too many unanswered questions here. The infant is said to have been abducted. Me thinks not..

The parents of a 2-year-old Idaho boy who disappeared in July have been named suspects in the case, authorities said Monday.

Lemhi County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman said Jessica Mitchell and DeOrr Kunz Sr. have been "less than truthful" in the disappearance of their son, who was last seen at a campsite near the Timber Creek Reservoir in Leodore where he was staying with his parents, great-grandfather and another adult.
Bowerman said that he believes the parents know the location of DeOrr Kunz Jr., of Idaho Falls, and whether he's dead or alive.

He said the couple has not been arrested and no warrants have been issued. Bowermasn said an arrest isn't imminent because the situation could change if DeOrr Kunz Jr. is found.

L. I. N. K.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I saw this story about an hour or so ago and thought the same thing.

Apparently there is no evidence of an abduction and there were no other people in the area.
I have a few different thoughts:

1. The grandfather may have lost track of the kid, resulting in some kind of accident. Parents are covering for him.

2. The parents did something.

3. Maybe the kid went up some stairs. (kind of a joke)

BTW, did you read all those Forest Rescue stories? I think there were 7 or 8. Interesting reads.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Did they not find the boys body yesterda, and positively I.D.him?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Heartwrenching story..

At first I thought this was about the missing boy "Noah" who also went missing, whose body was found (died of Hypothermia) - I realize this is a different story and this 2-year old went missing at a campsite back in July.

Is this another Casey Anthony type?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It is certainly odd; makes no sense whatsoever- I am suspect to the parents... sadly

thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

join