It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Miracle from God as man tries to stab priest.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Balans
My posts are getting screenshot now? I don't know if I should feel glad or scared on a site like this

Kidding aside, I thank both of you. Ghost147 for correctly extrapolating on my points and smurfy for providing the screenshot and misspelling my name not once, but twice! No worries hehe.

After watching it a couple of times again I stand by my observations being suspicious. Apart from the camera zoom probably. As Ghost147 also correctly pointed out I did mean "it looks like", implying I do not know either.

Well, at least I got your name right the first time when I used it along with the apostrophe

As for the chair, I see no reason for that being suspect either, the chair was there, the guy was guided to it a while earlier by the greeter in red at the door, possibly the same person who first took the knife off the guy when on the floor, nothing to do with the Priest.
Still, I have plenty of those casting out the devil type of scenarios on TV, never seen a guy waving a knife though.
maybe this is a new slant on it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The question I have for you is:

Why are you holding on to the concept that this is the "work of god" so much? Especially after you've admitted to not caring about God-Related topics at all?

It has so many issues within the video's content that the likelihood that it's staged is just astronomical in comparison to the idea that an all mighty god that creates universes and life itself, decided to intervene on such a ridiculous, minuscule action and potential event, for what? Who is he trying to convince he is real? The people who already believe he is real? Is that not totally pointless?

Why not do this in a place where there aren't a group of people who are one of the most deeply religious fundamentalists in the USA? Why not convince the atheists and non-believers that he is real?

The whole concept is just totally ridiculous, and for someone who claims to not care about god-related topics, you're sure ready to discount all the strong evidence that highly suggests that it is a staged event.

Here's the direct quote of you stating this:

"I don't particularly talk much about God either, although I do think Jesus had a lot to say that was good for humanity, I would consider him as a friend...God, on the other hand, I'm a bit out on, a bit too deceitful for me at times. "

Why do you care if this is an act of god so much when so much evidence suggests otherwise, and the very concept that it was an act of god is ridiculous at a logic-based level?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

pretty much sums this up :

there are 3 distinct senarious p that make varying degrees of sense - dependant on your outlook ]

1 - mentally unstable man - enturs church with knife and sufferes suiezure

2 - hoax - perpetrated by varying number of actors - from entire congrgation to just the " attacker "

3 - gawd did it

now - IMHO its actually quite hard to decide which option is correct - depending on the vid evidence alone

but if gawd was in an intervetionalist // today i shal demonstrate my powers mood

then FFS - do something unambiguous and conclusive

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Ghost147
hoax - perpetrated by varying number of actors - from entire congrgation to just the " attacker "

now - IMHO its actually quite hard to decide which option is correct - depending on the vid evidence alone

This is the opinion of just about everyone in this thread, excluding the OP for no apparent reason. I just don't get how someone could not see the obvious issues within the video.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

The question I have for you is:

Why are you holding on to the concept that this is the "work of god" so much? Especially after you've admitted to not caring about God-Related topics at all?

I'm not, I never said that, never mind 'so much'. I already said I'm not qualified to say that, it's the priest that says it's the work of God, but there then is another problem, does he really believe, or is it a sham, or is he just mistaken? (the knife guy could well have just passed out) I would be pretty sure then, that the priest knows opinions over his God claims will be as mixed as they are about the whole episode, but it seems he doesn't care...published and be damned...sort of!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I'm not, I never said that, never mind 'so much'.

So you're just denouncing almost all points being made that suggest that this is a staged event, why?

it's the priest that says it's the work of God, but there then is another problem, does he really believe, or is it a sham, or is he just mistaken?

Why that is a problem, I do not know. The belief that this is real or not by the priest makes no difference on the plethora of oddities within the video.

(the knife guy could well have just passed out)[/quite]

That is highly unlikely considering a number of points that have already been posted (intentionally not falling on the knife, protection from a fall by using his arm as support, the stiffness in his neck to prevent his head from hitting the floor). Have you not seen someone pass out before? There is no awareness of the fall, it's just a collapse in a particular direction, no protection of any part of the body.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pity there's seldom miracles forthcoming from god when innocent little children get raped, tortured, murdered or abused+neglected to death.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Pity there's seldom miracles forthcoming from god when innocent little children get raped, tortured, murdered or abused+neglected to death.

I guess priests are more worthy to be saved.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seeing that many members are rightfully saying 'Well if god did this, then why did he allow Hitler to construct Auschwitz, Stalin to send millions to the Gulag and Muslims behead little girls ?'

The God Presence beyond this Universe is the opposite to the little evil god Yahweh who allows his brother Lucifer to control endless wars on this planet.

Look at how pictures of Enki (Lucifer) the leader during the Sumerian era has mortal humans under his boots. Then when humans naturally rebelled, Enlil in his UFO drowns everyone with tsunamis created by UFO scalar weapons.

The Archons that work with the Annunaki feed of negative vibration energy. This is why the 'god' here does a little game show trick to keep the misery game in play.

World peace will never occur whilst the Annunaki are in control. Just a few tricks like this one now and again.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
my response to a few of the pooints raised in the last few replies is :

my opinion on the knife weilders fall =

without further information - i cannot make an objective judgement on the validity or reason for him falling over .

on the reactions and actions of the rest of the congregation :

i invoke a paraphrasing of poes law :

" the reactions of batcrap crazy religious idiots cannot be distinguished from the reactions of duplicitous accomplices to a hoax "

thats it

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
had trouble quoting here, so this is in reply to Murgatroid...
'All other religions'... This suggests that there is more than religion, and each religion believes their god is the only or 'top' god.

If there was a single omnipotent god, there would be 100% belief from 100% of his or her creations. If your god was the one written about in various versions of the bible who is an omnipotent (which means all powerful) god, that would mean no 'false' god, religion, teachings, beliefs, writings etc. would be able to take anyone's belief away ever.

As that's not the case, then we can deduce your god isn't that powerful and maybe isn't the one mentioned in the bible. If this is true, then I can easily understand how agendas would be more powerful than that god.

If there was a single god there would be a single religion. Again, this isn't the case, so deduction would lead us to many gods.

I'm not saying there isn't a god, but it's more likely they were a kind of programmer. There's evidence that the universe could be part of a hologram.
www.technewsworld.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.wired.com...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
"Let there be light" or the Big Bang theory could have been the programmer hitting the 'Run' button maybe

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
'All other religions'... This suggests that there is more than religion, and each religion believes their god is the only or 'top' god.

You misquoted the post...

'All other religions' DOES suggest that there is more than religion but I didn't say that.

And no, that does NOT suggest that there is more than religion.

That is what YOU suggested.

What I DID say was that all other religions are fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

Religions ARE counterfeits, there is no question about that.

Ten minutes in any search engine will confirm that as well.

In order to have a counterfeit, there MUST be a genuine article.

If there was a single omnipotent god, there would be 100% belief from 100% of his or her creations. If your god was the one written about in various versions of the bible who is an omnipotent (which means all powerful) god, that would mean no 'false' god, religion, teachings, beliefs, writings etc. would be able to take anyone's belief away ever.

According to who, sciencedaily.com and dailygalaxy.com?

I highly recommend firing those sources and finding something a bit more reliable...

If there was a single god there would be a single religion.

AGAIN, in reality there IS only one true religion...

All other religions are merely fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

Something that sciencedaily.com will NEVER tell you BTW.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

You misquoted the post...

'All other religions' DOES suggest that there is more than religion but I didn't say that.

And no, that does NOT suggest that there is more than religion.

That is what YOU suggested.

What I DID say was that all other religions are fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

Religions ARE counterfeits, there is no question about that.

Ten minutes in any search engine will confirm that as well.

According to who, sciencedaily.com and dailygalaxy.com?

I highly recommend firing those sources and finding something a bit more reliable...

If there was a single god there would be a single religion.

All other religions are merely fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

Something that sciencedaily.com will NEVER tell you BTW.

I misquoted myself somehow.
It should be 'more than one religion'.

'100% belief' would come from god's creations, if that god was truly omnipotent, not from a website. The lack of 100% belief proves this particular god is not omnipotent. My links were to the theory that the universe could be a hologram.

'...in reality there IS only one true religion'. If there was (and there wasn't last time I counted them) it was created by man, not a god.

It's as if you only want to see what fits in with your beliefs, which I can understand. It just doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is a massive False Premise.

It's not that successive religions directly copied from a single original one, it's that they evolved from earlier ones.

We can track this evolution throughout the history of humanity, too.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Even so, your logic makes no sense. Just because there is an original concept, doesn't mean that original concept is factual.

No... No there isn't....

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

ket me guess :

the one " true gawd " - just happens to be the exact same one you beleve in

and the " one true religion " - likewise is the precise sub sect of the cult you subscribe to

isnt that an amazingly fortuitous coincidence ?????????????????????

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I would say it is miracle of Satan. Because if you ask God he would probably help the stabber. I know I would if I m God and some corporation use my name to get rich and kill.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I think you forgot the punch line...

This happened at a Pentecostal church, not a Gnostic church.

The words the pastor spoke when this happened: “There is power in the name of Jesus.”

What happened was an authentic display of the power of God protecting them from evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

I would say it is miracle of Satan. Because if you ask God he would probably help the stabber. I know I would if I m God and some corporation use my name to get rich and kill.

You are a very naughty boy!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What happened was an authentic display of the power of God protecting them from evil.

And, this is probably what the congregation believes, which is why it works so well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join