It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Miracle from God as man tries to stab priest.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not quite sure what to make of this, but a church in Colombia says this is a miracle.
Whatever, something happened.

more info from the Daily Express, although the story line seems a little different to what you see in the video.

www.express.co.uk... m=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

The video is from youtube, and appears to also show the man or youth outside the Church earlier, I could be mistaken though.

edit on 25-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Six million.

God is dead.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Six million.

God is dead.

Okay!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but this looks staged to me. Why does the camera close in on the guy just before he stands up to go after the priest?

edit on 25-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The guy was having a seizure. Instead of helping him the congregation start waving their hands like they're exercising a demon.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ooh that was mysterious looking with the swift movement of the knife seemingly spinning back in his hand.
I don't believe in any gods or woo woo stuff but I keep an open mind and this was intriguing. Didn't click on the express link though, yuck lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This was how we have authority in Jesus. Laugh, scoff as you wish. But God will protect us if we know our authority and call on the name of Jesus. It really is this simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm sorry, but this looks staged to me. Why does the camera close in on the guy just before he stands up to go after the priest?

Well, if it is the same guy, the/a camera was already focussed on the man earlier outside. That's why I posted the youtube video, it has more in it than the Express is showing. That makes me think that these are surveillance cameras.
If it is staged, why? and would all the people be in on it? I am just hoping that someone here knows more about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: maetopid
The guy was having a seizure. Instead of helping him the congregation start waving their hands like they're exercising a demon.

They were doing the best thing possible whilst the demon was fighting the host spirit for full control of the body.

Standard procedure. They did the correct thing to banish the demon back to hell.

Anyway, the seizure was a mild one. The guy would have ended up with a headache. That is all.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Looks pretty staged to me too. Things I find suspicious:

- He gets a solo seat at the front
- The way he falls, making sure he doesn't fall on the knife
- Camera zooming in
- I don't see him trying to stab anything

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So, a man walks into a church, has a psychotic episode, followed by what appears to be a neurophysical shock of some sort, possibly a brain bleed, and then?

Absolutely no one renders medical aid.

Look, I am a man of faith. I believe in Jesus, I believe in God. But I do not require faith to know that when someone drops down like they have been shot, while previously having been walking around and animated, that something has gone deeply wrong in the meat of the brain someplace, and that getting medical assistance as quickly as possible is the only logical next step.

Standing about clapping ones hands like a bloody harbour seal, and gesticulating at the poor cuss is not going to do the lad any favours. Now, I understand that the fellow was about to turn that priest into clergy kebab, and that this might not have engendered fine feeling toward him, but since he disarmed himself and fell to the ground, every single person in that room had a responsibility to call a paramedic, and the police of course.

I am utterly appalled at the sheer stupidity of my brothers and sisters in Christ sometimes. Normally its to do with the latest heretical blather from the WBC, but this.... This was impressive ignorance.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If it is staged, why? and would all the people be in on it?

Supposed miracles and faith healings are staged all time, and the gullible audience eats it up. Of course they were't in on it.

edit on 25-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: maetopid

Perhaps, but there is a need to remember the guy had a sizeable weapon in his hand.
In any case they do come over to him quite quickly, while it looks like a woman that takes the knife out of his hand.
It is also worth remembering that it is the priest who is saying that it was a miracle...at least as far as he is concerned, not the Express, which is not exactly a shining light of journalism, however they seem to have got this story given to them on a plate.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

With the delay in rendering medical aid, it is a wonder they did not serve this story up on a mortuary slab. Someone would have asked "Why?" And the medical examiner would have said " I should be about done with that right around three o'clock. I am starting after lunch, if you want to be here for the opening ceremony, so to speak,".

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balans

- Camera zooming in

I've got to agree on all points. The video looks ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I showed this video to my girlfriend, who happens to be Colombian, as well as a devout Catholic.

As soon as she recognized that it wasnt a Catholic Church she goes on a mini rant about those "evil and fake Christian Churches."

So there you have it. Mystery solved.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

1- stress induced seizure.
2- staged
3-miracle.

I do see the guys in white shirts hovering over him, but not attacking. I am guessing someone is calling for medical help.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sorry truebrit but actors in fake mircles don't need medical aid.
edit on 25-1-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

This was how we have authority in Jesus. Laugh, scoff as you wish. But God will protect us if we know our authority and call on the name of Jesus. It really is this simple.

Yes...well...I've noticed Jesus is quite finicky about who that authority works for, and who it doesn't. I guess the millions who have died praying to Jesus for their life, and/or "taking authority" over those demons just didn't have the formula down pat. So yes, I'm scoffing.

This man had a seizure, or was overcome with fear before he could finish what he started. And it's a good thing, or there would be one less preacher in the world today. Less preachers is a good thing, but I think time will accomplish that much better than violence ever will.
edit on 1/25/2016 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balans

- Camera zooming in

People who are st anding and have a seizure, often freeze up for a second, like every muscle, and then fall straight back. I have seen this a couple times. One was my mother.

He goes right for the preacher.

He appeared nervous, running his hands up and down his pants. The best spot to be closest to your target.

Then the stress causes a seizure. On top of a crazy raise in adrenaline.
edit on 25-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join