It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Miracle from God as man tries to stab priest.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

An actor in the middle of a room full of people, not all of whom can have been in on the gag, should expect to have at least one paramedic call to an event like that. At the very least the fellow needed a psychological evaluation, if not a full set of MRI, to make sure that whatever the hell was going on that day, he was at no risk of seizure.

Not everyone in that room had any idea what was going on, mark my words. To get that level of unit cohesion, to the point where the only reaction which looked staged was the fall itself, frankly would require a North Korean level of rigidity and unison.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

"Like a bloody harbour seal"....
I laughed out loud in my office. That was a perfect observation!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ever seen an evangelist cast out demons during a service? They don't call paramedics either.

Church going folk would probably freeze up, just like these did, for the couple of seconds before god took the guy out.

Preacher probably told them to stay calm.

ETA: Took another look thinking I had missed the audio. Only a few people approach and form a circle around and set the tone of how the guy was going to be dealt with, praying the demon out.

edit on 25-1-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Only miracle here is that some people believe it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I do hope that your laughter did not gain you any unwanted attention!

I couldn't help myself you know, the resemblance was uncanny!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

To be fair to church going folk, I used to do all that nonsense. Not the fake demon possession crap, just church, and I tell you what, I see a guy with a knife, in any public place and brandishing it with menace, that becomes my knife, and he becomes either my prisoner, or the reason I spend a few nights in a cell, awaiting some sort of bail condition to be set.

But you are right, many simply haven't got the sense to be on that guy like a spandex suit before he can get to the podium.

Still... If they wanted it to look legit, someone should have called a doctor, just so the tape could include the dude being taken away in an ambulance outside.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: smurfy

I'm sorry, but this looks staged to me. Why does the camera close in on the guy just before he stands up to go after the priest?

No need to be sorry, just say what you think, as for the camera close in on him....I think it's mostly because he's being watched.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
If it is staged, why? and would all the people be in on it? I am just hoping that someone here knows more about it.

Exactly...

Sometimes It's incredible how hard some will try to convince themselves that what they have been told is actually true.

At some point in life, one has to face the reality that everything that the TPTWB have told us about God is a big freakin lie...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If it is staged, why?

Because believing in something that contradicts our observations, and has no evidence for it, is extremely difficult for the mind to do.

and would all the people be in on it?

No, that's totally unnecessary. All that would be needed for it to be staged is the individual with the knife, and that's it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

So, a man walks into a church, has a psychotic episode, followed by what appears to be a neurophysical shock of some sort, possibly a brain bleed, and then?

It's pretty clear to me that the psychotic episode started long before he went into the church, the first video I posted shows enough to know he was up to something. This extended video shows much more, the guy actually had been in an out of the church several times to look at the street, and he is in conversation with the priest before the attack, as the priest stated. There is commentary if anyone here has Spanish.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looks staged to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

and would all the people be in on it?

No, that's totally unnecessary. All that would be needed for it to be staged is the individual with the knife, and that's it.

Well, that's just plain Hollywood, I didn't ask the question for any reason. Bogota is a dangerous place at the best of times, and the chances are that some people might be armed...just like the attacker, so staged eh! would you have taken on a ff job with a whacking great carving knife with an unknown outcome, in a place like Bogota?
The guy's lucky he wasn't killed never mind not getting medical attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

An actor in the middle of a room full of people, not all of whom can have been in on the gag, should expect to have at least one paramedic call to an event like that. At the very least the fellow needed a psychological evaluation, if not a full set of MRI, to make sure that whatever the hell was going on that day, he was at no risk of seizure.

Not everyone in that room had any idea what was going on, mark my words. To get that level of unit cohesion, to the point where the only reaction which looked staged was the fall itself, frankly would require a North Korean level of rigidity and unison.

Now we're getting somewhere....I should say Ironically

edit on 25-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So the guy walks around the place for a long time (almost 10 minutes). Talks to the preacher and, according to the narrotor, informs him that he is there to kill him. He sits back down and still the preacher is not worried enough to call anyone.

Guy gets up and walks around for 10 seconds instead of doing what "he was there to do" and while the congregation chants "There is power in Jesus' name", God knocks the bad guy out.

Seems legit.

edit on 25-1-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well, that's just plain Hollywood, I didn't ask the question for any reason.

You misspelled "Logical" with the name "Hollywood"

Bogota is a dangerous place at the best of times, and the chances are that some people might be armed...just like the attacker, so staged eh! would you have taken on a ff job with a whacking great carving knife with an unknown outcome, in a place like Bogota?

I never stated definitively that it was staged, I stated that the points made by another individual do suggest it was.

You seem to be acting as if it is impossible for someone to think that they should stage this event because of those factors. Impossible? No, but it would lead to the conclusion that that particular individual is to a degree unstable.

And what kind of person would and individual have to be to feel compelled to go in front of so many people, in a dangerous location, and fake a such a scene? An unstable one.

Your insinuation that it's too risky of a situation to fake it, because no sane person would do so, actually goes along with what we are implying, an unstable individual whom felt it necessary to stage this event.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

This was how we have authority in Jesus. Laugh, scoff as you wish. But God will protect us if we know our authority and call on the name of Jesus. It really is this simple.

How did that "simplicity" work for the 6 million jews executed in WW2?
What about the 26 million under Stalin who died?
Or those under the Khmer Rouge? How about Rwanda? Syria? Sudan? Somalia? Ukraine? Kosovo? Uganda?
Why is your God letting ISIS murder and kill innocent people, children?

Why is your God NOT helping these people?

Because he doesn't exist. That's why.
edit on 25-1-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No offence to believers, but if there was / is an omnipotent god, then I would believe in him / her. Clue's in 'omnipotent'. Even the bible mentions gods, not just a single god.
As I said, the ultimate proof there's no omnipotent god is that we'd ALL believe without question.
Also, if there was a SINGLE god, there would only be one religion.
Maybe all religions worship the same god. If so, more proof that they're not omnipotent or loving or forgiving or peaceful, because people kill eachother because of their differing beliefs.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The pastor and the man with the knife staged the event for his followerrs..

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
Also, if there was a SINGLE god, there would only be one religion.

In reality there IS only one true religion if you look at it using the very core meaning of the word religion...

All other religions are merely fabricated counterfeits created with a stealth agenda.

The root meaning for the word means to "reconnect with God" (from the original Latin).

Religio means “to go within” i.e. “to know and obey” God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

That agenda has been extremely effective at doing exactly what it was designed to do.

Also see the sig quote, it relates to this as well...

“Religion, from religare, signifies to tie or bind, because by true religion the soul is tied or bound, as it were, to God and His service.”

Museum of Antiquity A Description of Ancient Life

edit on 25-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Your insinuation that it's too risky of a situation to fake it, because no sane person would do so, actually goes along with what we are implying, an unstable individual whom felt it necessary to stage this event.

So, I insinuate, while you imply..your funny! As for the guy being unstable, I already said that since he came with intent...the knife would you believe. Waving a knife around is enough in some places for someone to pull out their peashooter and make a quick end to things...do I need to demonstrate pictorially?
So what are you saying this time round, the guy is a, (bit loopy) drama queen who staged this thing all by himself, and not as many were saying...or implying...or insinuating, (like yourself) earlier that it was this churches idea?
Funny thing about events like this, sophisticated people today don't dare talk about God so much as Karma WTF? I don't particularly talk much about God either, although I do think Jesus had a lot to say that was good for humanity, I would consider him as a friend...God, on the other hand, I'm a bit out on, a bit too deceitful for me at times.
So, where do you want to be? first video, or the second for instance, might help you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join