It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruct Injustice Cicada 3301 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Great going guys...I only got to the mp4 video myself but beyond that...it's already above my puzzle solving skills. But I do enjoy reading others trying to crack it. A lot of forums generating enuff interest on this one. But for some reason some puzzle solvers stopped posting already, probably they're keeping it all too themselves. After all it's supposed to be a game to see whose worthy enough to work with the CICADA group. Whoever they are.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think we need to take few steps back and search for clues because Pi itself, without any other pointers, is like chasing ghosts...unsolvable. Their webiste seems to be a correct path though. Both frontpage and clip where it leads to have Cicada signature.

Frontpage has their logo hidden while the clip matches in length and song to the original opening video with message.

Frontpage logo example:

I have also checked despierta.mp4 for hidden data but it doesn`t seem to have any.

Still unsure what to do with George Bolton Byron where clues might be hidden. Obviously the poem of interest is Don Juan but for some reason his other poem Childe Harold's Pilgrimage stood out to me, perhaps because of the word ”pilgrimage”

I`m also interested in the frontpage`s painting. Does anyone know anything about it? Also any thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcome...
edit on 29-1-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

But for some reason some puzzle solvers stopped posting already, probably they're keeping it all too themselves.

Or they are just as clueless as we are

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
About the painting, I think this is it..

”The First Piano lesson” by Jules Alexis Muenier.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Load the music to audio spectral for analysis...you'll see a BURNING TEMPLE image.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I'm not a master puzzle solver or code cracker either, but I can try, and along the way learn some new stuff.

Yea i read the rumors about the alphabet recruitment stuff too... ? Who knows

leolady

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Regarding that picture... I think it simply points to keys. Keys make me think of The Keys of Solomon, which of course took me to Reed-Solomon Code when I looked up the word reed. The poem by George Gordon Byron talked of reeds which pointed me to Reed-Solomon.
OR
Keys of a piano coincide with letters, so perhaps that comes into play ?

leolady

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Decoded this to Base64 then to ASCII text...found two Bitmessage Addresses...not sure what to do with it.

BM-2cSp3oGoQjddTz1YgBiw3h59uNT3v1Hg33
BM-2cUYDhBNPTmrwTErf5DfqrnXPfQyCZwrM6

Plus I'm stuck with the Burning Temple angle lol

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Regarding that picture... I think it simply points to keys. Keys make me think of The Keys of Solomon, which of course took me to Reed-Solomon Code when I looked up the word reed. The poem by George Gordon Byron talked of reeds which pointed me to Reed-Solomon.
OR
Keys of a piano coincide with letters, so perhaps that comes into play ?

leolady

That's hardcore...can't say I understand the methodology. Keep us posted!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

Load the music to audio spectral for analysis...you'll see a BURNING TEMPLE image.

Hehe...could be a coincedence but nice catch. About hidden data I meant steganography where, in our case, there would be data hidden in a file that is not a part of mp4. But there seems to be none. Those more familiar with it might want to double check that.

Good work on digging out more BM addresses. Although I`m not entirely familiar with bitmessage system I think you can regenerate and access existing address if it was created with a passphrase...if you know passphrase of course

a reply to: leolady

I think you`re on to something. On that picture, which is actually photolithograph, both are focusing their eyes on a keyboard. It got me thinking so I converted .mp4 to .mp3 to .midi and opened it up in a midi piano software to see how it is played. But there is something wrong with the song.

Now it could be due to data conversion or...well it sounds like there are actually two songs in there. You can clearly hear overlap.

I will look into it when I have more time, try different software and convert more neutral songs just to see what`s going on. Just wanted to share these first thoughts with those interested in the subject.

Also...

There's music in all things, if men had ears;
The earth is but the music of the spheres.”

Don`t know how it comes into play but this is beautiful

edit on 1-2-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I've read somewhere that the mobi site is fake and that the org liber site is the genuine one...but now the org liber site is down.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yup...read a wiki on BMs and how it works...need to set up an account to communicate though...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

This gets even crazier !
On January 5th, they also released a video !!!!!
www.youtube.com...

Can anyone solve this? The music is original. I checked it with Shazzam and all.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ok, theres more. The choir sings Elenu Sablanu, which means Above and Below in ancient sumerian.
history-world.org...
Then, someone on Youtube figured out that at 1.23, they used part of a Mozart fugue from the first movement of symphony 41 ( also a prime) and the Symphony is called the Jupiter !
Music of the Spheres.
Listen to 3.22 of this !! www.youtube.com...
Then 1.23 of this !
www.youtube.com...
Cicada has coded their music ! OMG!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join