It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE THE HAMMONDS: We, the People, Upholding the U.S. Constitution vs. the BLM/USGOV

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thank you.
Perhaps by working together, we will find the truth….check this out:

Small Clip Showing Ryan Payne Being Arrested Shows Proof of More Footage - YouTube

DAHBOO777
Published on Feb 14, 2016
www.undergroundworldnews.com

You have all been shown the footage of the event from air, which was highly edited with no audio.

But we now have a new clip that shows that there were camera crews on the ground during this.

They are just being very selective with what they are releasing and very careful about how they are doing it.

We should have access to this whole bit of footage, but we are stuck with only a few seconds.

It is stitched into the report at the link below.

You will find it at the 1:14 mark.

#OregonStandoff #Oregon #RyanPayne #Footage
Published on Feb 14, 2016
www.undergroundworldnews.com

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Harney Co. Burns Oregon rancher gives interview about the treatment from F.B.I.

DarkKnightNomeD
Published on Feb 9, 2016

Harney Co. Burns Oregon rancher gives interview about the treatment from F.B.I. and Law Enforcement.

Some history on the area, life of a rancher, where YOUR food comes from. Constitutional rights violations. Being a mother of school children during a police state situation and her feelings and thoughts about what is happening where her family lives.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds
In the early days of the US, the native Americans were considered terrorists because some of them refused to be slaughtered and chose to fight back instead. In present day, people loyal to the US constitution are considered terror suspects because they refuse to have their rights violated and will fight back instead.

Thomas Jefferson stated he made a convenient and loose interpretation of the US constitution when he made the Louisiana purchase. That policy laid the groundwork for human rights abuses by the BLM who steal cattle and destroy livelihoods in Oregon. So clearly, the US constitution was shredded to bits from the start. The idea that words shouldn't mean just as they say on paper is ludicrous! Either way, the social contract is in tatters. My neighbors and most fellow ATS members would say I'm bound to "pay my taxes". No, wrong. I didn't sign a contract saying I will pay taxes, therefore I don't have to pay them.

There are jails in the US where the jail is cold and inmates relatives are prohibited from supplying an extra blanket for their cold relative. That sadistic act alone renders the government who build it an illegitimate organization just exploiting people and profiteering from their suffering. That one act renders them into a government as fake as any fraudulent impostor who draws their badge with yellow construction paper. Yet there are about 100 such policies as bad as denying blankets to cold people that render modern "governments" agencies of evil. For now on I'll put government in quotes when referring to our false authorities.

I hold US the peace-loving militia members of the US in incredibly high regard, because they actually have earned our respect and authority. US militias are a higher authority than the US government from my view on government which is partly based on the Bible. The Bible describes government as good. The people who do good are my legitimate authority. The US militias do good, while the US feds do wrong. Liberals and conservatives both know the feds are deep in the wrong on many many grounds. I can't say that of US militia groups. So, that tells us who the higher authority is. Now that the US has beaten down the original natives into submission, they can re-focus their efforts on complaining US citizens.

The militias are considered crazy gun nuts. Well, if a gun nut crowd is a trigger-happy person known for shooting people frequently, then that would describe the US police force but not US militias. When militias kill more than 1,000 people per year then they can be considered as dangerous as US police officers. This kind of thing does not happen in other modern countries who won't kill your dog and your friends as a matter of policy because you happened to have your hand by your pocket. Militia organizations are well known for having very high levels of restraint even when guns are pointed their way. So, militias can be described as down-to-earth peace-loving people. The militias own AR-15s and are known for using them responsibly. The US Air Force owns nukes and they have used them twice. So, who's the more crazy ones?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Here is the text if you wish to read, print-
corruptwash.com...

Thank you for posting this letter to the Harney County officials. This is one of the most informative letters I've seen in terms of the legal aspects involved in the malicious prosecution of the Hammonds.

I think it's worthy of its own thread, and would inspire a very worthy discussion of the legal malfeasance involved. I really hope you consider doing so.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

And here we sit, essentially powerless to do anything other than blog about it...

Never ever underestimate the power of the pen -- or the keyboard. Knowledge is power. The more people who know, the more power we have.

Remember: They still have to lie and depend on the ignorance of the people to get away with their crap. That means that even they know that if -- WHEN! -- the truth comes out to enough people, their... well... let's just say we have the lawn mower!

Keep wielding that keyboard like a weapon... because it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thought I should reply to this thread to update and add that seven of the prime defendants from the MNWR standoff have been acquitted as of October 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join