It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonant frequency modulator detected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have accidentally discovered a resonant frequency modulator program while practicing sine wave energy clearing tai-chi.

I was using the earth sun moon pose and suddenly it hit me. The sine wave produces a double take on modulator energy while praying to the ancient gods of Rome.

First your going to want to start by clearing your chakra energy using sage and spaghetti sauce with extra salt in a circle around you. Next you want to position a mirror in front of your energy field. You can detect your energy field by focusing inward intently on your breath and screaming like a child as loudly as you can and watching the vibrations eminates from your hollow soul. After this last step your going to want to sit down inside the spaghetti circle in front of the mirror and stare at yourself with your mouth agape. Focus on the whole in your mouth while deeply breathing in and out and counting your breath.

Do this for as long as possible.

This will connect you to your energetic doppelgänger using photon dynamics. Photons dynamics will activate your light body enabling your sine wave chi to channel information flow to your perceived real body here on earth. During this transition you will feel intense bliss.

Please post your results here.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I may attempt to challenge your intellect.

However I must warn you, I know Ragù.
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago170801pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Ragu will not stop me as I've melded a lot of organic garlic and ginger into a heirloom tomato topenade.

I did this on a fire outside naked under the moonlight during the last new moon with a solar flare going off pointed directly at my campfire.

edit on 1/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Fear not, my parmesian and asiago blend are unmatched this side of the globe. I concocted my ultimate formulation under the first moon of the year, while bathing naked in the yard in olive oil i pressed by hand.

I assure you, my pasta sauce will stick.
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago400801pm by Aeshma because: Forgotten assortment of phoenetic symbols.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Please try to stay on topic.

The topic is about strangulating my dark body dna destroyer in order to activate my light body informational flow awareness modulator in order to attract riches to myself I can selfishly take over the world.

edit on 1/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I have accidentally discovered a resonant frequency modulator program while practicing sine wave energy clearing tai-chi.

I was using the earth sun moon pose and suddenly it hit me. The sine wave produces a double take on modulator energy while praying to the ancient gods of Rome.

First your going to want to start by clearing your chakra energy using sage and spaghetti sauce with extra salt in a circle around you. Next you want to position a mirror in front of your energy field. You can detect your energy field by focusing inward intently on your breath and screaming like a child as loudly as you can and watching the vibrations eminates from your hollow soul. After this last step your going to want to sit down inside the spaghetti circle in front of the mirror and stare at yourself with your mouth agape. Focus on the whole in your mouth while deeply breathing in and out and counting your breath.

Do this for as long as possible.

This will connect you to your energetic doppelgänger using photon dynamics. Photons dynamics will activate your light body enabling your sine wave chi to channel information flow to your perceived real body here on earth. During this transition you will feel intense bliss.

Please post your results here.

HMMMM, very interesting. YOU forgot to add and subtract some things. Mirrors bend light. Tell me , what kind of light source were you using. Amuse me.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

I was in darkness absolute resolved, and then I had light.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This post is incredibly offensive.

How are you guys going to blaspheme the Flying Spaghetti Monster like that?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

I have academically quantified my philosophical majority to the terms of my conditions.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Change the dimensional axis of your Noodles for Planes and Alternate them with Meat Cheese and sauce, Bisect them all into Equilateral Cubes... Serve on a Monday.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Would you guys slow down, I don't know what that means, man.......

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Had to join just to ask,"WTF are y'all smoking?"

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

This a literal translation I channeled from the entity xenon U.K. From the plaeidian star cluster.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Imminently logic, captain.....but we can only sustain this orbit for 3 days.... 7 hours.........

More than e tough time

Jim, I'm just a doctor tammit
edit on 22-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: A

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That sounds tasty. I love spaghetti.

Anywho, are you joking or serious. I'm very confused.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That's for you to decide. Seek your inner child.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My guess is that you're joking.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I like you Skid Mark however, I am as dense or perhaps literal as they come and even I could tell a total...hmm, could we say mocking by the OP.

Then maybe I am seeing a joke where there is none.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I'm very literal as well. I thought he was joking but then again, you just never know. With some of the threads here it's hard to tell.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
For me it is a lark thing when ever the Floating Pasta Entity is mentioned by its proper name I wind up wanting a Lasagna on Monday. Something about Blasphemy on the most unholy of days...

The Bread of the body of his cousin and all that...
edit on 23-1-2016 by CoBaZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join