It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonant frequency modulator detected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

So I'm guess you aren't even spiritual then? Interesting. Lasagna is a good dish though. Although I think the Flying Spaghetti Monster might have you crucified for having dinner with it's arch enemy.

Kind of like that whole God and Satan thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

A floating pasta entity does not exist.

I think you need help.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

FFS - not floating

his noodley awesomenes is flying you idiot - FLYING its in the freaking title

teh FLYING spagetti monster

PS - you will be sauted in garlic for your apostacey

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Ummm...quoth the practitioner...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I did this on a fire outside naked under the moonlight during the last new moon with a solar flare going off pointed directly at my campfire.

What??? You witnessed a solar flare at the same time you were viewing moonlight? Naked ?? When you go, you must be the life of the party, damn.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I have accidentally discovered a resonant frequency modulator program while practicing sine wave energy clearing tai-chi.

I was using the earth sun moon pose and suddenly it hit me. The sine wave produces a double take on modulator energy while praying to the ancient gods of Rome.

First your going to want to start by clearing your chakra energy using sage and spaghetti sauce with extra salt in a circle around you. Next you want to position a mirror in front of your energy field. You can detect your energy field by focusing inward intently on your breath and screaming like a child as loudly as you can and watching the vibrations eminates from your hollow soul. After this last step your going to want to sit down inside the spaghetti circle in front of the mirror and stare at yourself with your mouth agape. Focus on the whole in your mouth while deeply breathing in and out and counting your breath.

Do this for as long as possible.

This will connect you to your energetic doppelgänger using photon dynamics. Photons dynamics will activate your light body enabling your sine wave chi to channel information flow to your perceived real body here on earth. During this transition you will feel intense bliss.

Please post your results here.

Good day brother,

Before reading - this is entirely speculative and subjective.

To clear the energy centers requires very intensive and disciplined work. Balancing, understanding, and accepting the energies (experiences) magnetized to your root chakrah or south pole and onward to the other lower, and higher, energy centers is the work of a great magnitude and very subtle. Spaghetti sauce and salt will do nothing in regards to the subtle inner work or clearing chakrah energies. Salt, however, has metaphysical qualities making it efficacious for creating a barrier that many lower astral energies/entities will not be able to "cross" (assuming the ritual qualities of the person or group are on par).

To clear the room of unwanted company or energies, instead, one should consider Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram - or a variation of it that is suitable to the unique disciple.

As for the archetypes of ancient gods, positioning of the individual attempting to obtain congruence to these energies, and the inner intent - it would be appropriate that you understand, also, positioning of the heavenly bodies to Earth and the energetic effect that they have on the seeker.

Ego vobis valedico.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You have been conned. It's those Plaeidians, always pushing pasta. If you want to clear your chakra quicker and cleaner you MUST use paella made with langoustines only.
Have a happy relining day.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yummm, parametaphysical copypasta.
i like my pranic ziti aldente.
one must follow the cosmic noodle to its ultimate Sauce

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Focus on the color brown and the sound of cicadas or rubber chair legs being dragged across a tile floor. Force the energy down toward the floor. You will hear the strangest sound but it produces the most horrific stink. Don't focus too much on the color brown or you might crap your pants.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join