It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets 'White Genocide' Twitter user

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I really have to think to myself, why, as a Presidential candidate, would you even touch a Tweet by a guy named "White Genocide"...

Like, I totally "get it"...but WHY??

Why open yourself up like that? LOL

It's so.........dumb.

Is it you guys are talking about it. Seems pretty smart to me even got thr image of jeb bush begging for money out. Seems to me one tweet accomplished alot. Trump understands the media this is why thr more he's attacked the better he does. Good or bad having people talk about him is exactly what he wants because as he gets closer ti the election people won't remember the small stuff but they will know the buzz and which making waves.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This tweet is better than the one of Jeb although it was funny...this guys is nuts...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Bernie is crazy, certifiable. Or he is just pandering. Next thing he will start doing is talking about how racists whites are because of white privilege.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Horrific, but not unexpected.

He'll be claiming it was someone else that did this on the Sunday talks shows.

Will probably blame an intern.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If he doesn't grasp the implications of who he is re-tweeting/following, it's crazy. If he does grasp it and doesn't care about the implications, it's crazy. If he's just doing it for publicity/marketing/drama, it's crazy. If he is of the same mindset as that twitter user in other ways besides that tweet, it's crazy. Anyway you look at it - it's crazy.

You summed up my thoughts exactly. In fact:

What happens when you put Hitler quotes on a Trump photo? His fans don't even notice.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gully

I was actually the absolutely first to like and retweet that one. It was actually really hilarious. I did not know neo-nazis had such a good sense of humor - thought only old nazis had.

That said, the joke worked well, and actually, yes, the picture in the tweet, really looks like Jeb.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

What the hell is Trump's malfunction?

Megalomania + lacking a filter.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join