It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump retweets 'White Genocide' Twitter user

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just who is running Trump's twitter account.

But alas, this will probably fire up his base.

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's penchant for retweets once again raised eyebrows, after he recirculated a tweet on Friday from a user with the handle "WhiteGenocideTM."

The profile -- with about 2,300 followers -- used the name "Donald Trumpovitz," linked to a website containing a pro-Adolf Hitler documentary, featured a background photo with red lettering saying "Get the F--- Out of My Country" and had a location of "Jewmerica." The account also includes a photo of George Lincoln Rockwell, founder of the American Nazi Party.

The account's Twitter feed was largely a collection of retweets about violence allegedly committed by African-American suspects and anti-Arab posts.

The tweet Trump actually reposted from the user, however, was a photoshopped image of the GOP front-runner's opponent Jeb Bush, depicting him as a disheveled beggar outside Trump Tower.

As he always does, Trump manually retweeted the user, meaning he copied and pasted the full tweet into his post rather than clicking a button to send the tweet to his followers.

"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day!" the tweet read.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't use Twitter...I find it convoluted and annoying. If I have something to say, it's more substantial than 150 characters. It seems like a way to build a narcissists ego even more than Facebook or Instagram.

Trump's probably going, "Is there nothing I can do to make my poll numbers tank?"

At this point his ego must be sky high. He could have a Bible burning and people would praise him for rejecting the corrupted mainstream church or something.

People just are angry and want to hate against "the man" -- and even if Trump is out in left field, it feels like supporting him sticks it to "the man". It's a protest vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A Classic.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't care who made it, it was funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

It doesn't matter.

Hilary is a criminal, Trump is an idiot and We The People lose either way.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It doesn't matter.

I concur.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
He reminds me of Greg Stilson in Stephen King's Dead Zone. The guy pretended to be one of the people but really wasn't. The main character, in the book, Johnny, was psychic (something that originated from an accident) and saw Stilson becoming elected and triggering a nuclear war. Johnny attempted to assassinate him to stop it from happening. Yeah, I can see Trump starting an all out nuclear holocaust.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If he doesn't grasp the implications of who he is re-tweeting/following, it's crazy. If he does grasp it and doesn't care about the implications, it's crazy. If he's just doing it for publicity/marketing/drama, it's crazy. If he is of the same mindset as that twitter user in other ways besides that tweet, it's crazy. Anyway you look at it - it's crazy.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am sure someone else is running Trumps Tweeter account. AND at least the oversight was nothing like Hillary's emails!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Actually, no. He takes great pride in the fact that it's all him. He's famous for late night twitter tirades.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fun fact: Twitter has an open ended agreement with the Library of Congress. Every single Tweet ever Tweeted is stored and preserved permanently (even the ones people have gone back and removed) as a "digital snapshot of our time".

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It doesn't matter.

Yep.

Buy more food

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Whats wrong with re-tweeting someone named White Genocide TM? Or is the problem with re-tweeting the poorly photosoped image of Bush? Please clarify.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Whats wrong with re-tweeting someone named White Genocide TM? Or is the problem with re-tweeting the poorly photosoped image of Bush? Please clarify.

RTFA

And
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-1-2016 by Gully because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
White genocide is very real, there is plenty of evidence for that. But I can't support racial supremacy as that is a bunk and dangerous slope to go down.

What the hell is Trump's malfunction?
edit on 22-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You're letting desperation cloud your mind. Here's the message that he retweeted:

Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day!"

It matters not who the account belonged to. LULZ.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

You're letting desperation cloud your mind. Here's the message that he retweeted:

Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day!"

It matters not who the account belonged to. LULZ.

No

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I read it before it was post on ATS. I saw the tweet before the story was written and I knew just by the username that people would get mad, especially lefty news. I did not see Trump support white supremacy however, yet CNN and the like are grasping for anything they can to discredit Trump because they are scared.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I read it before it was post on ATS. I saw the tweet before the story was written and I knew just by the username that people would get mad, especially lefty news. I did not see Trump support white supremacy however, yet CNN and the like are grasping for anything they can to discredit Trump because they are scared.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join