It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what to tell someone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Shouldn't He Be... Parting The Temple... AGAIN!... ???

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The bible kind of debunks that theory from the start, doesn't it? lol

I've always thought so, but I've learned on this forum how many people want to believe it and get indignant at denials.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh he's not a friend just a dude posting about him being the second coming on one of my frequented forums

Just gathering some good material to snap him back and if not let him live out his fantasy

Oh, in this case...just ignore him. Egotistical people hate that, but Jesus wouldn't mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Klassified
The bible kind of debunks that theory from the start, doesn't it? lol

I've always thought so, but I've learned on this forum how many people want to believe it and get indignant at denials.

I have found many NT Christians and/or pseudo-Christians to be very eclectic in their approach to the bible. Especially the "I am of Paul, I am of Apollos" crowd. Recently, I even heard a woman say she was a Christian witch. Now that's funny.

Whatever the case, I think Jesus was quite clear. He didn't leave much room for interpretation concerning his return.
edit on 1/22/2016 by Klassified because: clarify

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Another thing worth noting is he says "the sign of the Son of man" is an astrological event. People will mourn when the stars line up etc.. I disagree that a zodiac astrological event is what's implied.

Then he posted the scripture in job 38:31 mentioning "orions belt" to justify the use of astrology when interpreting the sign of the Son of man.

What to do...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Whom thinks they are the second coming of christ...

This person claims he is the second coming even trying to prove his bloodline to king david.

From my understanding this isn't how a second coming occurs and a man through a bloodline doesn't do the work. Revelation seems to imply something far more spectacular. Just looking for some help to bring this person back to reality.

Insane how many people claim to be the next messiah lol.

Easy,

The 2nd Coming of Christ is not through "birth". There is zero doubt about this. Yeshua Hamashiach is coming from above.

Daniel 7:13
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Matthew 24:30
"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

Mark 13:26
"At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

Revelation 1:7-8
Behold, he comes with clouds and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him, and all the families of The Earth shall mourn for him; yes and amen! I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty.

Acts 1:11 "Men of Galilee," they said. "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

Joel 2:11
The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty is the army that obeys his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Zechariah 14:3-4
Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Isaiah 29:6
the LORD Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire.

Isaiah 66:15
See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

edit on 22-1-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan
What Matthew says about the sign of the Son of Man is that "all the tribes of the earth" will recognise it for what it is, and mourn (because of their neglect of God).
Since the peoples of the earth are obviously NOT recognising and responding to whatever astrological event he has in mind, then it can't be the sign intended.
Also the sign is followed pretty immediately by the arrival "in the clouds of heaven".

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks also above your post is a snipit about his version of the sign of the Son of man. Anymore suggestions on that?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What Matthew says about the sign of the Son of Man is that "all the tribes of the earth" will recognise it for what it is, and mourn (because of their neglect of God).
Since the peoples of the earth are obviously NOT recognising and responding to whatever astrological event he has in mind, then it can't be the sign intended.
Also the sign is followed pretty immediately by the arrival "in the clouds of heaven".

I agree good reply. I've actually never had an encounter with this odd ball way of thinking of a second coming.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And you're not letting us in on the fun? Shame!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

He's also posting Rev 3:12

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my "new name".

He's implying the new name is him as the second coming... coo koo

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And you're not letting us in on the fun? Shame!

Maybe I'll link him this thread after we give the therapy

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
He's not quoting the name "lamb", is he?
If he's the person we've seen before, you've got no chance of convincing him.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He's not quoting the name "lamb", is he?
If he's the person we've seen before, you've got no chance of convincing him.

No he goes by a 4 digit number but I don't want to single him out as this thread works well for all false claimants

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Another thing worth noting is he says "the sign of the Son of man" is an astrological event. People will mourn when the stars line up etc.. I disagree that a zodiac astrological event is what's implied.

Then he posted the scripture in job 38:31 mentioning "orions belt" to justify the use of astrology when interpreting the sign of the Son of man.

What to do...

That comes later, at the 2nd coming. We still are waiting for the "kick-off or half time" LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting stuff, I usually do dating from 5-14-1948

I'm awaiting possible event for 7-27-2018 Total Lunar Eclipse over Israel.

Back in 2005 I was waking up and man was chatting with me and all I was permitted to remember was "2018! I don't think I can last that long!" He replied "that's what the man said"

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
dig a hole in the ground and show this person to it. shove them in, fill the hole with the dirt you took out. come back in three days.

darwin: 1

messiah complex: 0

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Your friend was just born in the wrong place at the wrong time....

If he'd been born 2000 years ago surrounded by hysterical, ignorant, illiterate and superstitious people living in the desert, he'd be in business....

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In parts of India they would congratulate you on discovering the true self. Hindus believe we are are all god playing a game that we are not. In the west your more likely to be thrown in with the nutters.

edit on 22-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Let him know it's impossible because Aeshma is the second coming of Christ and I demand he bring me chicken soup.

<< 1    3 >>

join