It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strawman, Law of the land and money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ive heard lots of bits of info about the law and the use of the Strawman in the past and ive always found it quite confusing, especially when trying to explain it to someone who has never heard of it before. Its basically all about how courts cant really deal with real people but can only deal with bits of paper and corporations (which are legally dead).

Today i stumbled into this documentary that seems to explain it better than anything ive seen in the past so i thought id share it with you and see what you think.

Do you know the difference between law and legal?

edit on 21-1-2016 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder
I believe this all to be true, I have seen the video. And versions meant for the US. The posts often get changed to HOAX though, and I am nit sure why.

edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Seriously hoax bin?
edit on 21-1-2016 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Although we may point out the notional nature of most law, money itself doesn't actually have any value but what we give it.

... but just because we can identify that the law owes its existence to our compliance, the penalties for transgression can still be applied to us if we transgress.

Most of our law is framed for our protection and for the smooth running of society. To negate law means anarchy and many more would be hurt by a system where legal responsibility and control are absent.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Maybe at one time the law was intended to keep us safe but more and more the law is designed for control.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Maybe at one time the law was intended to keep us safe but more and more the law is designed for control.

Yes but what does one do? the elected officials have failed, the answer is get rid of them, but they wont go!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder
Today i stumbled into this documentary that seems to explain it better than anything ive seen in the past so i thought id share it with you and see what you think.

Lies within the first few seconds, so it does not start well!

Just the usual freeman woo, not based on anything factual!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

My answer is what Romes answer to Spartacus was.

Blood blood blood makes the grass grow green!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You have to understand the difference between law and statutes.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I believe this all to be true, I have seen the video. And versions meant for the US. The posts often get changed to HOAX though, and I am nit sure why.

Because if any of it were true, the most wealthy people in the USA would be doing it to avoid paying taxes.

It's a bunch of nice-sounding quasi-legalese that doesn't hold any weight. I'd like to see some court documents from the USA that show one of these Sovereign Citizen guys got out of paying back child support, IRS tax liens or whatever.

There isn't some secret bank account in your name. Your social security number isn't a bank account number. Your name ALL IN CAPS doesn't matter to judges. You can't claim you owe yourself millions of dollars so creditors can't seize your assets.

None of this is based in reality, it's all a mishmash of quakery. Traveling slimebag con artists travel around peddling seminars in Holiday Inn conference rooms, conning people out of their money (usually ounces of silver) for "information" on how to "free themselves" ... and none of it ever works.

In some states, trying to file any of this paperwork can get you slapped with a felony for filing fraudulent liens.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: onequestion

Yes but what does one do? the elected officials have failed, the answer is get rid of them, but they wont go!

I disagree, because the elected officials come and go, it is the 'hidden hand' that both use and abuse the system that are the problem. Their goals override the goals of individuals and are not for the betterment of anyone but themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Lies within the first few seconds, so it does not start well!

Just the usual freeman woo, not based on anything factual!

Maybe you should explain what you mean?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There isn't some secret bank account in your name. Your social security number isn't a bank account number. Your name ALL IN CAPS doesn't matter to judges. You can't claim you owe yourself millions of dollars so creditors can't seize your assets.

The video i have posted doesnt mention any of that. Have you watched it?

Im not even sure America is even mentioned at all in the video.

edit on 22-1-2016 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder]

Maybe you should explain what you mean?

The nonsense about Mr or Mrs and upper case being "Admiralty Law"

edit on 22-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Still not very specific...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Still not very specific...

Have you even watched it? The first few seconds mentions freeman woo, as I said!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yeah i watched it and it sounded very convincing...just done some more research and i think you could be right.

Oh well, we live and learn, ive asked for the thread to be deleted

edit on 22-1-2016 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Why on earth does it take 300 megabytes to explain what the strawman is about I'll never know.

I was expecting 20 - 30 mb at most.
edit on 22-1-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

There are some people who believe that because they have some power its their 'place' to decide what claims are true and what are not. Then again, this is an entertainment site not a search for the truth site.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
oh FFS - not this bollox again .

the " REAL " secret is to write your name upside down - this puts you under the juristiction of ` australian law ` - a little known concept i just made up - but it letts you do ANYTHING .

THE ELITE DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS ONE WIERD TRICK TO HAPPINESS AND FREEDOM

it doesnt matter if your upside down name is in all caps or normal - but using caps is easier to write upside down

disclaimer - if this post needs a disclaimer you are beyond help

new topics

top topics

join