It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Weight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
You for sure are not an engineer
a reply to: TerryDon79

And you would know that how exactly? Have you seen any of my degrees? No? That's a shock.

As for your heater? Well it might keep you warm, but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

And you would know that how exactly? Have you seen any of my degrees? No? That's a shock.

I don't think you have any degrees,
so you know more about that machine than me eh, Yeah Right

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I don't think you have any degrees,
so you know more about that machine than me eh, Yeah Right

Think what you like.

All you've done in ALL of your threads is post something posed as a question, waited for answers then told people they're wrong. With no proof of how they're wrong and how you're right. With no proof of how your heater is an anti-gravity machine.

And when someone does call you out for being dishonest and telling you where you are wrong you resort to name calling.

That just shows how much of an engineer you are. You can't take any criticism that goes against your belief of your heater.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei
Why are your measurements out of sync? The dial indicator shows the ''payload bay'' lowering just a touch when the 2kg weight adds about 8 gm to the weight on the scale. During the magic show, when the scale returns to the original 4.218 kg displayed the dial indicator doesn't even come close to its original reading. Is your bdacket bdoken?

edit on 25-1-2016 by DenyObfuscation because: damn auto correct miscorrected my correct misspelling due to anti-gravity

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Read the thread in my signature. do you see the anti gravity machine unbending space and evidence of time dilation? For this reason GR is bunk
a reply to: ErosA433

So wait... lets just analyze this post for a moment.

do you see the anti gravity machine unbending space and evidence of time dilation?

Personally No... and No to both of those statements

For this reason GR is bunk

SOooo let me get this straight... Your evidence that GR is bunk is that this machine is unable to unbend spacetime.... something that is stipulated by GR... HOWEVER to prove that it is in fact bunk, you are saying space is bent, in order for it to be un-bent...

See were we have a problem?

its like saying... The colour blue, is not blue, because when i paint blue with red it goes red

like you admit that GR exists and works, and state it is bunk based on some box, you can undo the effects that GR itself has... ? Self reference paradox?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If the newtonian law holds thru, then water from our body should drain from us due to the gravity. However we have an tendency to hold it, even store it more than we need to. Is that mean we can develop our own gravitational force? So if our body can over come that force by creating enough charge to hold water, theoretically we can create an gravitational force by one digit higher than a gravitational pull from celestial body, therefore anti gravity is possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
name calling? pl elaborate

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

name calling? pl elaborate

I'll put a link in my signature, eventually, and there will be 2 videos there and they will explain the name calling.

Only problem with the videos will be that they won't actually show you the name calling. It will just be 1 yt clip of a remote controlled helicopter and 1 clip of an industrial heater that looks like a fancy jet engine.
edit on 253825/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
dial indicator is only a crude measurement while the scales are more accurate of the 2. The dial shows only the trend

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Why are your measurements out of sync? The dial indicator shows the ''payload bay'' lowering just a touch when the 2kg weight adds about 8 gm to the weight on the scale. During the magic show, when the scale returns to the original 4.218 kg displayed the dial indicator doesn't even come close to its original reading. Is your bdacket bdoken?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
For me GR does not exist or work. space cannot be bent. but you are free to believe what you please and wallow in your ignorance
a reply to: ErosA433

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

righto... so by your own admission the video doesn't show what you claim... there is no bent space to be unbent thus the machine does nothing by your own circular argument.

Seems like you don't even understand the point i even make about your circular argument... soooo not sure who is wallowing in what, for me... ignorance isn't one of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
All your attempts at debunking, the ark video which is the universal truth, have failed. So give it up and wallow in the GR ignorance

originally posted by: ErosA433

righto... so by your own admission the video doesn't show what you claim... there is no bent space to be unbent thus the machine does nothing by your own circular argument.

Seems like you don't even understand the point i even make about your circular argument... soooo not sure who is wallowing in what, for me... ignorance isn't one of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Ill go wallow under that rock with GR.... its better than the smaller rock underwhich unicorns exist
along with the ark anti-grav

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Ill go wallow under that rock with GR.... its better than the smaller rock underwhich unicorns exist
along with the ark anti-grav
Lol nice one

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As for the answer to the op, the body will weigh higher by the amount it weighs under gravitational accel due to the sun at the orbital distance

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes... will also weigh more/less based on the gravitational attraction of all the other planets in the solar system, in their relative positions.

But...

The inverse square law is a cruel mistress... two people standing next to each other likely have higher gravitational attraction than say... Jupiter does, on a person...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yes... will also weigh more/less based on the gravitational attraction of all the other planets in the solar system, in their relative positions.

But...

The inverse square law is a cruel mistress... two people standing next to each other likely have higher gravitational attraction than say... Jupiter does, on a person...
You are right. Lol we are agreeing.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Not that funny really? It is all a matter of clarity and correct use of definitions and language.

Make a statement backed up by theory and observation (with consistent experimental evidence) and real scientists will agree. There could be discussion of interpretation of the evidence but, if it is strong, people will agree.

There isn't a conspiracy just to state someone is wrong because of other disagreements... again, not how science works.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join