It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Coming from someone who probably believes men should be allowed to marry little girls, his words have little weight.

I've always said it, and I still hold to it. It doesn't matter if a woman walks down the street naked shaking her ass. No means no. You don't touch if you don't have her permission. Period.
edit on 1/20/2016 by Klassified because: his, not hi

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not going to lose any sleep when people vandalize this guys mosque. If rape is an appropriate response to perfume I shudder to think what the appropriate response to this is. They should give him a 1 way ticket back to the middle ages of Syria where he belongs and save Germany the trouble that this is going to incite

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What do you expect from an Imam who follows Wahhabi based desert Islam? Where females are oppressed, raped and murdered because weak minded males cannot control their carnal thoughts?

and don't categorize these animals who condone and/or carry out such barbaric acts against women as "men" because they most certainly are not - they are not even a fraction of a man, they are beasts.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Not going to lose any sleep when people vandalize this guys mosque. If rape is an appropriate response to perfume I shudder to think what the appropriate response to this is. They should give him a 1 way ticket back to the middle ages of Syria where he belongs and save Germany the trouble that this is going to incite

I 100% agree. If they don't like our cultures or ways , then go back to that cave dwelling you came from. We don't go over there and tell them how run their society.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Backward thinking from a progressive religion. Islam has always been a progressive religion, but it's always been portrayed as a regressive religion.

It's a devout religion, and I admire that.

I have no faith, I am agnostic, verging on atheist. Although my late Father-in-Law couldn't agree with anyone being agnostic. You either believed or you didn't, no cop out as far as he was concerned.

Look at pics of Afghanistan in the 1950's, Iran in the 60's, Lebanon in the 70's, Turkey in the 80's and 90's.

Backward people? Okay, keep on keeping on.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

You might be surprised to find this is the case in many countries, sadly. Even in countries like Spain.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Women are at fault!

If European women would just cover up, maybe in a black fabric, and not wear perfume, then things like this won't happen!

What's the harm?

Just think of the money saved in buying all those clothes when all you need are 5 shapeless black dresses that cover a woman from head to foot!

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is another side effect of repressing women.

Paraphrasing;
What good are women when we have to keep them locked away at home. Nobody pays any attention if your walking around with a boy, 7-12 yr olds. You cant do that with a woman here. What are we supposed to do with these urges?

Going to vomit then shower after watching that.

What can possibly go wrong bringing young men from that environment into western society......

ETA: If you don't want to watch all of them part 3 cuts to the root of the problem. How they treat women.
edit on 1 20 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Women are at fault!

If European women would just cover up, maybe in a black fabric, and not wear perfume, then things like this won't happen!

What's the harm?

Just think of the money saved in buying all those clothes when all you need are 5 shapeless black dresses that cover a woman from head to foot!

/sarcasm

I mean, yeah, wouldn't it really be better for women if they weren't allowed to drive too?
Keeps them indoors so they aren't out there in public temping gangs of men to rape them...Plus, think of all those tragic parallel parking accidents that would never happen.
edit on 20-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These people are just evil and disgusting. They don't respect human life even if they didn't have perfume on, or if they were dressed half naked. They rape and kill children for Christ's sake! Just because a half-naked women walks by, or even if they were completely naked, does that give them the right to just rape or kill them? These ignorant and evil b@st@rds make my blood boil!!!!

I may be old fashion, but as a father I was always concerned about how my daughter was dressed when she left the house. I always told her the way she dressed would decide what type of guy she would attract. There's always a small group of sick guys out there that target women who attract attention with provocative clothing. I was always worried of some sicko guy taking advantage of my daughter and raping her. Dressing in provocative attire doesn't leave anything to the imagination. I always respected women who dressed with class and respected themselves. I know, I know, it's a different time and a different generation.

She used to argue with me about it, but now that she's gotten older and has been in a few relationships she told me overtime that what I said had some truth to it. Women can be just as attractive without going out the door half naked.

Now for guys who sag their pants to show-off their butts and their undershorts, now that's real class
. They can't even walk right! That fads been around for the past 20 years! Fads usually don't last that long.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Women are at fault!

What's the harm?

/sarcasm

Let EVERYONE run around Naked. That solves the problem.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt

Women are at fault!

What's the harm?

/sarcasm

Let EVERYONE run around Naked. That solves the problem.

If I did that, then gangs of people would attack me JUST to place a burka ON me.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A few more 'progressive' rules Muslim women must follow:

It is a sin for Muslim women to pluck their eyebrows.

If a Muslim wife refuses to wear a veil, others will see her as her husband's slave rather than his wife.

The punishment for having unmarried sex is whipping with a hundred lashes and then being exiled for a year.

Muslim women are not allowed to wear hair extensions or a wig.

Muslim women wearing the color yellow is forbidden.

A Muslim woman must avoid yawning. Mohammad said, "Yawning is from Satan."

Mohammad recommended Muslim women breastfeed young men.

It is a sin for Muslim women to lie on their back and cross their feet.

www.citizenwarrior.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

And this is the kind of culture society they want to bring into America ? Our cultures clash soooooo bad. Why even risk the culture shock, just leave THEM over there and we will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

What site? Cologne?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A few more 'progressive' rules Muslim women must follow:
The punishment for having unmarried sex is whipping with a hundred lashes and then being exiled for a year.

www.citizenwarrior.com...

And is it the same punishment for the 'male' who takes part?

LOL!! ... Bet he gets off scott free.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If you walk in front of a dog or carnivorous animal with raw meat in your hand you could get bit.

So this Wahhabi cleric is implying these rapists are animals not human beings.

Because humans can discriminate and he is saying these people can’t discriminate and control themselves.

Because humans can discriminate and NOT resort to fulfilling a desire just because it’s kindled by temptation. So he is implying these people can’t discriminate because their animals.

Rather than making woman dress to avoid rape why not make men wear blindfolds if they can’t control themselves!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Rather than making woman dress to avoid rape why not make men wear blindfolds if they can’t control themselves!

When there is no self control ... their justification is to blame the *victim*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join