It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French president declares economic emergency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unless France can learn to loosen it's dreadful grip on buraucracy that feeds some but not all, nothing will change. They are a stubborn race who fight for the freedom NOT to work and to have non realistic salaries in the public sector.

Those who suffer are the small businesses and self employed.

It isn't possible here to just set up shop doing something you like. You must be qualified, experienced and jump through so many hoops it has strangled the whole purpose of being an 'entrepreneur'....a french word that no longer has meaning in France (really).

No wonder France cannot compete with such narrow vision and a fear of the unknown stopping it embrace modern business on a global scale.

I came here with the vision of starting something creative but have relied on buying, renovating and selling a property to keep the coffers topped up. Also means I don't have to pay crazy income tax on every single centime that would be turnover.

I SIGNED THE DOCUMENTS FOR MY SECOND HOUSE PURCHASE TWO HOURS AGO

This second house will provide another salary when I sell it.

France...pretty, but crazy.
edit on 19/1/2016 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How do you integrate those people that do not want to integrate?

It doesn't end just at the North African (black) culture...it also extends to the Muslim culture too. Both do not like the white culture, they just like Paris, but not the people.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
News Flash,

The 1950-2001 economies are dead and never coming back.

Unless they realize the need for a total economic restructuring we will continue to suffer.

This is a two headed coin.

Problem reaction solution.

We have an economic crisis all over the world now the powers that will be there to save us with a new currency and a new model finance!

We both win!

/endsarcasm

Funny how for an economy that is supposedly dead, it has managed to go on for another 14 - 15 years.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And once the employer pays for the education and the employee leaves immediately after?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Why do you think the economy was so good in the 50s?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join