It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary emails confirm what we suspected: Libya was a Bankster war.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

originally posted by: markosity1973

Gadaffi was not the best ruler for sure, but the way they got rid of him is a crime against humanity. It has left the people of Libya in a far worse state than they were under his regime and allowed ISIS to incubate. How is any of this justifiable?

Well, truth be told Gaddafi was a much nicer, kinder, and better ruler to his people than possibly anyone on Earth in the last 500 years, based solely on what he offered his people. Here is a post I made last week or so regarding why from a page CNN recently edited to say they could not confirm. Sat there for four years, and then less than two weeks after I posted it on here, suddenly "they cannot verify/confirm", no doubt because it started to circulate once again.

That said, dictatorships usually try to keep the living standards of the people adequate so as to maintain firm support and happiness in the people.

So basically like Britain?

(Edit: I live in Britain, should anyone think I am an outsider who Just hates Britain)
edit on 18/1/2016 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Government = Big Business

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: daaskapital

You keep blaming the USA but the big banks and military industrial complex run everything that happens. The governments only have so much control.

As if there is a distinct separation between government, military industry and banking..

The 3 entities probably form the biggest racket in the world through creating threat, military expenditure and debt.
edit on 19-1-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
TO: GLADTOBEHERE...
As if CNN (Clinton News Network) is a reliable source.
Hillary's emails will show her to be as anti-American as her friends like anti-American Huma Abedin and Valerie Jarrett.

Everyone needs to contact their congressmen and demand a 2016 version of the 1950's House Un-American Activity Committee (HUAC). That drove the Communists and anti-American underground for 50 years. Time to do it again.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention.

Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.

The source is the Foreign Policy Journal but they link to the State Department's website. They also reference CNN, the BBC and some of the actual email.

This is something that we speculated from the beginning, that the real "threat" Kadaffi posed was to the world's debt based fiat currency via his gold backed Dinar. He was organizing African nations and introducing the premise that a limited resource like oil should be exchanged for something more valuable than the Rothschild currencies, Kadaffi wanted gold.

And there was at-least one media outlet which put their speculation in print:

Libya all about oil, or central banking?.

But wait, theres more.

It became obvious that the West was allied with Al-CIAeda and that they helped us to overthrow Kadaffi. How? Because the Al-CIAeda "flag" went up soon after Kadaffi was murdered. This is no longer speculation and has also been confirmed via the e-mails.

The same intelligence email from Sydney Blumenthal also confirms what has become a well-known theme of Western supported insurgencies in the Middle East: the contradiction of special forces training militias that are simultaneously suspected of links to Al Qaeda.
Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse.

In this article from July of 2005, British MP Robin Cook reminds us that Al-Qaeda was a US creation:

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Of-course less than a month later, he died of a "heart attack".

But I digress.

The point being that once the Western/Al-CIAeda link went public, the West needed a new boogeyman: cue ISUS.

Rand Paul sparks firestorm with claim that John McCain posed with ISIS-linked jihadists in Syria.

And lets be honest, many of the wars fought throughout history were bankster/Rothschild wars. Money Masters does a good job of detailing these events.

Will these world leaders be arrested and tried for war crimes? No. Will their actions be called acts of terrorism? Absolutely not.

The elites will go on as though nothing happened.

The US/UN going into Libya and regime changing the place, and then attempting the same in Syria, is what convinced me (as a classic liberal and even hippy), that not only are the Democrat Party elite mostly sold out, including Obama, but both parties are totally beholden to a military-industrial complex hell bent on global domination and geo-political hegemony.

I can remember this moment. I was sitting in China, and learned that Obama wanted to go into Libya (and then did with NATO and UN blessing).

Before this, I want to be clear that I was one of those who thought that it was mostly "those Republicans and evil neo-cons who were for war and global domination and greed." I had come of age during the Bush Jr. presidency and was 20 when 911 happened, so I didn't really have the historical understanding at 18 or 20 to know better. I was all for Obama when he got elected, and thought he was a real peace maker. I thought that real change could still happen through the normal political process as it is.

This is why I don't trust at all anymore the elite of either party. It's why I don't trust AT ALL Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Where are these so called emails?
I would like to read them.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Famouszor
a reply to: gladtobehere

Where are these so called emails?
I would like to read them.

right in the article .....

State Dept releases

might not be easy to find.

read the links in the opening post !!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
IF Americans haven't figured it out:

Hitlery will be your NEW U.S. President!

Cheezus, is it that hard to figure out?

edit on 6-2-2016 by SurrenderingIsBack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingIsBack

I'll be sure to bump this post come November.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who do you got?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Figures, cowardly not to be blunt. . .

Only criticize - - Come forward!

Who do you got?

- Bernie?
- Trump?
- Cruz?
- Paul?

edit on 6-2-2016 by SurrenderingIsBack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingIsBack
Figures, cowardly not to be blunt. . .

Only criticize - - Come forward!

Who do you got?

- Bernie?
- Trump?
- Cruz?
- Paul?

Are you talking to me? Almost certainly none of the above. I have no idea who will be left standing by the end of the conventions, and no idea how much support there will be for the inevitable third party ticket.

(post by SurrenderingIsBack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Choosing what?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The EU is plotting new provocations against the US, using ISIS/Nusra militants as a conduit for a new 9-11 using nuclear weapons against american cities

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Going back a few more years, this was the basis for the invasion of Iraq also. Sadam Hussein began selling Iraqi oil outside of the petrol dollar monopoly. The Bushes coudnt have that with all their interests in Saudi Arabia, so they overthrow the government and appoint a 'leader' of their chosing.
Pretty crazy how our economy is based on perspective oil sales.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: JacKatMtn

History is not going to be kind to Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton.
Nor bush..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Italy and France are playing a stupid game of Serraj vs Haftar in Libya. They are each supporting one openly, and the other secretly.
Their plan is an invasion of Africa starting from Libya under the excuse of the migrants, which they themselves (especially Italy) orchestrated!
edit on 28-7-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join