It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary emails confirm what we suspected: Libya was a Bankster war.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention.

Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.

The source is the Foreign Policy Journal but they link to the State Department's website. They also reference CNN, the BBC and some of the actual email.

This is something that we speculated from the beginning, that the real "threat" Kadaffi posed was to the world's debt based fiat currency via his gold backed Dinar. He was organizing African nations and introducing the premise that a limited resource like oil should be exchanged for something more valuable than the Rothschild currencies, Kadaffi wanted gold.

And there was at-least one media outlet which put their speculation in print:

Libya all about oil, or central banking?.

But wait, theres more.

It became obvious that the West was allied with Al-CIAeda and that they helped us to overthrow Kadaffi. How? Because the Al-CIAeda "flag" went up soon after Kadaffi was murdered. This is no longer speculation and has also been confirmed via the e-mails.

The same intelligence email from Sydney Blumenthal also confirms what has become a well-known theme of Western supported insurgencies in the Middle East: the contradiction of special forces training militias that are simultaneously suspected of links to Al Qaeda.
Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse.

In this article from July of 2005, British MP Robin Cook reminds us that Al-Qaeda was a US creation:

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Of-course less than a month later, he died of a "heart attack".

But I digress.

The point being that once the Western/Al-CIAeda link went public, the West needed a new boogeyman: cue ISUS.

Rand Paul sparks firestorm with claim that John McCain posed with ISIS-linked jihadists in Syria.

And lets be honest, many of the wars fought throughout history were bankster/Rothschild wars. Money Masters does a good job of detailing these events.

Will these world leaders be arrested and tried for war crimes? No. Will their actions be called acts of terrorism? Absolutely not.

The elites will go on as though nothing happened.

edit on 16-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They didn't create evil, they attempted to control it to achieve their own objectives. They failed miserably at both.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Obviously we aren't in the Middle East to bring the Arabs democracy, we're there for other agendas that all include money and profit. Everywhere we go, every nation we "liberate", death and destruction follow and we create terrorist paradise. Libya is a prime example of this.

Libya, before and after NATO bombing campaigns.

I'd also like to link my recent thread about Gaddafi warning Tony Blair about the outcome of his fall.

Gaddafi warned Blair his ousting would 'open door' to jihadis
edit on 16-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

All wars are "Bankster Wars".

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: baglady333

Too bad many people don't see it that way. Libya was paraded by the politicians and media as par the course and propaganda ran at full force. So much so I bet the majority of the population still believes it was a good thing.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
yep, what happened is those countries that touted the downfall of the petro-dollar got bombed

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
how inhuman

of her to say that
edit on 16-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Senator Charles F. Meachum: This is a country, where the Secretary of Defense can go on T.V., and tell the American public, oh, that "This is about freedom! It's not about oil!" And nobody questions him, cuz they don't wanna hear the answer, because it's a lie! There are only so many places at the table, Gunnie. Now, are you on the INSIDE, or are you on the OUT?

Senator Charles F. Meachum: There are no sides. There's no Sunnis and Shiites. There's no Democrats and Republicans. There's only HAVES and HAVE-NOTS.

These are some quotes from the movie "Shooter".

Whenever I see it, I think of our actual politicians.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All of that run notwithstanding, the rise of daesh is entirely linked to the destruction of Libya as a functioning state. Without our "intervention" Libya and Syria would have defeated Daesh in its infancy.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Politically incorrect content deleted.

Time and place, this was neither.
edit on 16-1-2016 by ausername because: see above

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thats wjhy Hillarys emails are secreted. She thought since they weren't on a government server she could be more freely engaged to help take down Libya and it would never come to light.

Wrong…

Qadaffi was just the tip of Africas iceberg… check this out, if you will.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If anybody does not believe this article for whatever reason, then I suggest you read the official email

Freedom of information act government website

I am really surprised they didn't classify these damning truths about the war on Libya was it an error their part to not keep this information classified or are they so brazen these days they simply don't care anymore because they know they're untouchable ?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The entire "Arab Spring" mantra was exposed for the real intentions... control of resources...

Plenty of threads, posts at the time were warning of the chaos that was being created...

I guess we could check the level of "FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY" that has surfaced since the ARAB SPRING efforts in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria... I may have missed a few, and Saudi Arabia, and a couple of other Arab nations defeated the spring deal with overwhelming force...

I guess it's nice to be Barrack & Hillary today, their legacy is secure with their Arab Spring movement...

Those folks deserved better than what the US gave them during the past decade....

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

History is not going to be kind to Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

At this point I love how there are still some people who adamantly refuse to acknowledge that the alphabet agencies of the west are the true terrorists of the world, waging war for their bankster puppeteers!

The case of Libya has been obvious from the get go, hopefully with this information getting out there we will see justice brought to those who deserve it.

I can think of one lunatic who laughed with an absurd amount of joy because of the crime she committed!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Good.
Now find out who it was your spooks supported on the ground in Libya in order to take the former joint capital of Benghazi. Why it was important, and what it lead to.

Hint: It was NOT radical Islamists... I know, because John McCain said so.

“I have met with these brave fighters [Ansar al-Sharia], and they are not Al-Qaeda. To the contrary: They are Libyan patriots who want to liberate their nation. We should help them do it.” - Senator John McCain in Benghazi, Libya April 22, 2011.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention.

Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.

The source is the Foreign Policy Journal but they link to the State Department's website. They also reference CNN, the BBC and some of the actual email.

This is something that we speculated from the beginning, that the real "threat" Kadaffi posed was to the world's debt based fiat currency via his gold backed Dinar. He was organizing African nations and introducing the premise that a limited resource like oil should be exchanged for something more valuable than the Rothschild currencies, Kadaffi wanted gold.

And there was at-least one media outlet which put their speculation in print:

Libya all about oil, or central banking?.

But wait, theres more.

It became obvious that the West was allied with Al-CIAeda and that they helped us to overthrow Kadaffi. How? Because the Al-CIAeda "flag" went up soon after Kadaffi was murdered. This is no longer speculation and has also been confirmed via the e-mails.

The same intelligence email from Sydney Blumenthal also confirms what has become a well-known theme of Western supported insurgencies in the Middle East: the contradiction of special forces training militias that are simultaneously suspected of links to Al Qaeda.
Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse.

In this article from July of 2005, British MP Robin Cook reminds us that Al-Qaeda was a US creation:

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Of-course less than a month later, he died of a "heart attack".

But I digress.

The point being that once the Western/Al-CIAeda link went public, the West needed a new boogeyman: cue ISUS.

Rand Paul sparks firestorm with claim that John McCain posed with ISIS-linked jihadists in Syria.

And lets be honest, many of the wars fought throughout history were bankster/Rothschild wars. Money Masters does a good job of detailing these events.

Will these world leaders be arrested and tried for war crimes? No. Will their actions be called acts of terrorism? Absolutely not.

The elites will go on as though nothing happened.

No S#!& Sherlock! Let us know when you find out something we did'nt know. Ghaddafi was about to set his country's economy based on the Gold Standard. BIS, The Fed, and other institutions said..."NOPE".

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nor Bush and his wacky gang of thieves.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

You think the majority of people are aware of this or even care? For those that do but follow the mainstream mantra this kind of news opens doors for them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join