It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meeting guides?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
so i am very open minded and new to this whole idea of guides. i have lately been drawn to the idea that i have guides and that they send me message through subtle signs such as synchronistic experiences or lately tones almost like "tinnitus" that i hear in my ear.

basically what i want to know is if it is possible to come into contact and see a visual representation of a guide? or is it only an energetic sort of thing?

can you "see" them without the use of any psychedelic substances perhaps in a dream state or meditative state?

also how do i match the frequency i am being contacted with? thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

omg totally just noticed when i posted this what time it was.:O

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Yes. If you set yourself into the right mental state and meditate, you can.

Mine is the fox. He came to me after I prepared my mind and and began meditation. I still remember a fox walking up to me, and as I outstretched my hand to for him to sniff, he began to eat the flesh off of it. It didn't hurt at all, and I sort of watched in fascination. I knew what was going on, there was a binding of sorts happening between us.

Since then, when or if I need a little extra "oomph" -- fox happily trots along side me in my mind's eye, keeping me safe and one step ahead of others.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
As your name has the 11:11 Wake-up call in it, i assume that you see number coincidences everyday ?

If yes, then ask for the numbers to be given to you in dreams. This way you will meet your guides personally.

If all goes well, you will get to see them in dreams + codes within 2-3 nights.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

interesting. so is it like an intention i set before i fall asleep? lately i have been struggling to really remember dreams and i feel like even when i try to have lucid dreams i cannot do it. i dont know why im having these issues.

basically i want to hear about others experiences if they have "seen" what their guides "look" like and if its a re occurring thing.

...also i forgot to add this into the topic what about entities or guides that manifest in physical form?

i met a gentlemen out of the blue as a client at work (i give massages) who really gave me a weird vibe a number of months ago.

i only met him once and we had a great discussion about metaphysics. he seemed very wise. he said he was from out of state. i couldnt shake this off vibe i felt around him. not a bad one but it was weird. i keep remembering him for some reason.

not sure if that means anything or not.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Something to that effect.
edit on 16-1-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I would suggest to learn to control your thoughts with meditation or some other tool. Than when you will dream at night you will have better awareness. Which brings you first to lucid dreaming and next step is astral travels.

This would be one way of contact in my opinion. While you are in the astral plane, you can have such experiences if you call out to your guide, at least many people are talking about it. You can hear it, see it, feel it, etc...

Also while in deep meditation this is possible, but it takes a bit more practice and strong dedication to practice it regularly.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The best guide you can meet is your Higher Self and you can connect at anytime by feeling your Joy and being the happy, playful, magnificent you. That deeper part of your is always there for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

basically what i want to know is if it is possible to come into contact and see a visual representation of a guide? or is it only an energetic sort of thing?

Coming in contact is all there is, asking for visiual representation is an invitation to your brain to tell you funky stories.
So it depends on what you are lookiing for, the truth, or fairy tales?
If you want imagination to take over, go ahead and let your phantasy run wild. But beware if you have unsolved issues, or fears, they will show up too.

also how do i match the frequency i am being contacted with? thanks for your input.

Relax and make a dream diary. This will lead you to a road of solving your emotional and psychological "injuries".
But remember it is all symbolic, don't take anything as it appears on first glance.

i have guides and that they send me message through subtle signs such as synchronistic experiences or lately tones almost like "tinnitus" that i hear in my ear.

please tell me more about how you feel guided? This is a subject of many possibilities and of personal interest to me.
Do you see signs? As in things that draw your attention? Do you have ticks? What "messages"?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
so is it like an intention i set before i fall asleep?

Yes, pretty much.

Before falling asleep think 'i want to see my guides face to face during the early hours of the morning, where they will give me codes and guidance'.

i say 'early hours' because that is the time that dreams are easily remembered.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've been told my several people (mediums and Psychics) that I have spirit guides all around me, from the Native American to Wolves to Arch Angel Michael. Those people that have told me this have demonstrated amazing powers and observations that I find hard to pin down to good guesses and dumb luck, so I believe them enough to investigate this. Even having been told that all I need to do is ask for help and it shall be given. Yet I have no experience or perception of receiving these guides -directions, advice, clues or help-

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

i do connect with my higher self and speak in mantras to the universe/myself but i was just curious about the concept of other entities that exist to "watch" over me

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

please tell me more about how you feel guided? This is a subject of many possibilities and of personal interest to me.
Do you see signs? As in things that draw your attention? Do you have ticks? What "messages"?

well like i said i hear tones in my ear and i have suspected i am clairaudient because i have often heard my name called out in in between sleep states. also i get random thoughts ideas that seem to occur out of nowhere. and synchronicity. i see repeating numbers about 4-5 times a day every single day.

i like to research these things and i haev read online about others experiences which leads me to believe that what i am experiencing is similar.

maybe i am right maybe i am wrong but i have this strong feeling that resonates with me when i learn of this type of stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
well i would like to post an update. it seems as though my intentions have been answered this afternoon.

it is all so truly bizarre.

ive been sick the past 2 days with a low grade fever so i spent the day in bed and i had been doing a lot of meditation and setting my intentions to get better and hopefully be able to come into contact with any guides that i have.

so i remember feeling drowsy after taking a pain killer and then i went to sleep. i started dreaming as normal and all of a sudden i remember just thinking hey im dreaming. im lucid. and everything started shifting and swirling.

to make a long story short i came into this odd space with two actually 3 beings that walked with me and talked with me (most of the details are fading of what we spoke about)

i just felt a sense of the beings knowing a lot. they shifted appearances a few times throughout the experience and one to an animal.

and i remember them telling me my time is up. and i was shown a door. that i passed through into blackness and woke up.

truly crazy.
i think this was a profound experience for me

also i woke up and my fever and body aches had completely subsided

i had been asleep for 2 hours. just crazy.

(the only thing i regret is that i mysteriously cant remember much of the details except for the vision of the being and the door. i WISH i had taken advice given earlier about keeping a dream journal!!)

oh well here is to hopefully other experiences that are similar in the future!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

waw great, congrats!

Also the same problem with me, our damn memory decides to forget this stuff far to quickly. Why must memory have millions of other useless information stored, but not the ones I really want? : )

I had a lot of various lucid dreams and astral travels but memory fades so quickly.

Well I have a feeling this is related to meditation. With better awareness comes better memory. So we just have to do something about that if we want to remember.

All the yogis and men alike were or are telling stories about it for ages. So this should be pice of cake when one gets better in meditation.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Is it possible you feel isolated?

And for your dream, i hope you are aware your brain did that? As good servant it likes to fullfill expectations.
If you don't believe me try it. You could start with wanting to wake up at a certain time. Your brain will do.
You can focus on a person you want to meet. Your brain will slip that person in a dream for you.
You can focus on any question before you fall asleep, your brain will provide you with a fitting scenario.

That doesn't mean anything except that your brain likes to serve.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

what does my brain have to do with an astral experience? thats what dreams are.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

interesting. so is it like an intention i set before i fall asleep?

Its almost like dream events and everyday codes work together.

Example: a dream shows you getting off a train / bus at a station. During the following days monitor daily awake codes like 888. You should get at least 1.

The following week or 2 should contain 999's and 9's & 1's whilst you are awake. When you see these, your dreams will also contain events that will show you how your spirit is progressing. Monitor these dreams.

Finally when (in a dream) you return to the same station and await a train / bus you should get a 555 code the following day to signal that the spiritual test has been completed.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Peeple

what does my brain have to do with an astral experience? thats what dreams are.

You're right dreams are subconscience, while the astral is pure imagination....

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join