It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says its H-bomb ‘capable of wiping out whole US at once’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
N. Korea says its H-bomb ‘capable of wiping out whole US at once’

Because I mean seriously, how is that not a joke?? LMFAO!!!

North Korea claims it’s ready to detonate its H-bomb capable of wiping out the whole of the US “all at once.” The comments come amid increased week-long tensions on the Korean Peninsula following Pyongyang’s claim about its latest underground nuclear test.

“The scientists and technicians of the DPRK are in high spirit to detonate H-bombs … capable of wiping out the whole territory of the US all at once,” North Korean KCNA news agency said.

Along with the ‘wiping-out-US’ comments, Pyongyang added that the test “was neither to ‘threaten’ anyone nor to ‘provoke’ someone for a certain purpose.”

Oh man, these spin guys are too funny. I wonder what they will do to make us laugh on April Fool's day.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Hahaha I love this lil dude

He's like a cartoon dictator.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My H-Bomb will blow up half the solar system. Watch out Kim, i'm coming for you!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Pssshhhh, I have a bomb in my cooler in the garage that can wipe out the entire universe. Don't make me mad.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well I'm developing one that is going to be able to take out the multiverse!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have an internalized expulsion of gas that has been known to make voids and dead zones in areas that were once crowded with delightful people, and can cause an inferno if near open flames. It is fueled by baked beans, broccoli, and ham! Beware all of my mighty gas bomb.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Well I'm in the final stages of creating a bomb that will destroy the multi verse +1, so ha!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is very hard to anything seriously that comes out of NK.
North Korea lands man on Sun
There's the 'secret unicorn lair'.... Huffington Post
Aaaannnnd there's Lil Kim's golfing exploits:

South Korea's Pyeonghwa (Peace) Motors Corporation plans to stage an inter-Korean golf game next month in the North's capital city of Pyongyang, company officials say. "We have agreed with North Korean authorities to hold a friendly golf competition between the two Koreas from July 30 to Aug. 5 at a golf course in Pyongyang," said an official at Pyeonghwa Motors, which has started a business venture in North Korea. Fortunately for all entrants, North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il will not be playing. If the official government media is to be believed, Kim is easily the greatest golfer, the world has ever seeen. Pyongyang media say Kim enjoys golf, having shot multiple holes-in-one during his first try at the game. He reportedly aced five holes and finished 38 under par on the golf course. The "Dear Leader" routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round, the government-controlled media reported.

Source

Lil Kim is pretty awesome.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Russia had a huge nuke. They detonated one of them and they quit producing it because it scared them. Now it would be possible to create an explosion to wipe out America but it would destroy every living thing on the planet. Even dropping thirty large nukes at one time would disrupt everything for many decades. Mutations would be happening everywhere and people might start looking like those pale gray looking aliens that people talk about. North Korea is kind of dangerous, I hope they never develop into a nuclear super power.
edit on 13-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It is very hard to anything seriously that comes out of NK.
North Korea lands man on Sun

OMG, that one bets ALL. oh the lulz are infinity. I love these guys, I cant stop laughing! 4 hours to get to the sun, and the 17 year old hero is expected to be back later in the evening???

cant breathe, I think I may literally die of laughter.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have a jug of moonshine that will make the whole Universe disappear...for a while at least.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have a jug of moonshine that will make the whole Universe disappear...for a while at least.

Or at least make it a lot easier to live in....hope it is apple-pie flavor
No matter how you try , you cant make up feces like that what comes from NK...

edit on 13-1-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well, they do actually have nukes and are nutty enough to threaten others with them (like some other nations I know).

Besides, it could be that they have a design for a H-Bomb that large? The AN602 'Tsar Bomba' used lead tampers but could have been bigger again if it had used U238 tampers (the Russians just didn't want that much fallout).

It doesn't really matter how big it is, the idea of any WMD in the hands of someone with a will to use it is a concern.

edit on 13/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
People who are constipated often threaten to wipe out entire nations

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not so much of a joke if the Hydrogen bomb was somehow an EMP Weapon? An EMP exploded over the the US coming from a southern trajectory would completely smash THE WHOLE of the US.

Not so funny now really.

But the man is a complete flogger.

edit on 13-1-2016 by CaptainBeno because: ADDED VIDEO

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
"...in high spirit to detonate H-bombs … capable of wiping out..."

Note the "s" in "bombs wiping out"... not "bomb" wiping out.

Semantics. Yes, bombs can do a lot of damage, but a bomb... not so much.

Language is a virus communicable by mouth.

or....

hmmmmmmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Dang, the center of that EMP graphic is right on my house!

Guys, will my iPad be ok?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

well, so long as the burst is under 200 miles altitude I should be fine.

top topics

join