It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civilian Pentagon Amateurs are Destroying the U.S. Army

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am now a liberal or at least that is what I am called since I disagree with the present administration.

You're not liberal, Marg.. just intelligent enuff to know Bu# when you hear it. But hey, if you've turned liberal, no biggie. Change means growth.

I too, have always been a Republican. I used to be one of the most partisan a-holes you've ever heard - from the right.. back then Neo Cons were hidden in their caves and ratholes and hardliners were known as HAWKS on DEFENSE.. then came Bush II and their little adventure in Iraq. I had already begun to see how corrupt and warped these people are by then. When they went ahead and invaded, they lost every ounce of support I ever gave 'em.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
You're not liberal, Marg.. just intelligent enuff to know Bu# when you hear it. But hey, if you've turned liberal, no biggie. Change means growth.

Thanks ECK, I guess the meaning of liberal in the political arena is different, and yes change is good very good.

I find funny that been against the administration can bring so much controversy as to your faith and support of your political party.

Tell you the truth it maybe the best political party in the world but if the political party has a rotten leader no matter how much you spray for the stench to go away is always in the air.

Its always corruption in the government but sometimes some leaders kind of have not shame at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by centurion1211

I knew there was something somewhere we could agree on! Have to say these were the best posts from you I've read. Thank you for your military support and willingness to say the truth about this issue.

Centurion I know how is to have family in the war, and I am with you on the support of our love ones.

I will tell you that I was a Republican supporter until the Invation of Iraq, after that everything changed.

My parents has always been republicans and so my brothers and sisters, and they still are, even when they don't agree with many things.

I am now a liberal or at least that is what I am called since I disagree with the present administration.

Thanks. I prefer to agree with someone rather than disagree.

Have to tell you that while I also don't like at all with the current Iraq policy, for me it was once again, the lousy choice of having to pick the lesser of two evils. If you're going to start a war, have the cajones to win it. Don't be sacrificing brave men and women who have volunteered for this country playing tit for tat with terrorists. On the other hand, I don't want to hear Kerry telling me that he plans to give up our sovereignty to the U.N., who's made such a mess of everything they've touched (or ignored!).

P.S. do you design your own avatars?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Thanks. I prefer to agree with someone rather than disagree.

I am glad we agree on something I hate having to be so strong on my world to some, but trust me some people around here can be very hateful regardless how much you tried to come to terms.

And for my avatars not I don't make them, I find them in the internet. Thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A$$croft reminds me of the warden from Shawshank Redemption.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by morgion
A$$croft reminds me of the warden from Shawshank Redemption.

Thank GOD he's leaving. Unfortunately, we now have to deal with "geneva conventions are quaint" boy Gonzales.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join